Author Topic: Why does the world hate the Jewish people?  (Read 5126 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Why does the world hate the Jewish people?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 10:09:38 PM »
What  :coffee:  ???

You do not know American liberal Askenasi Jews. Unfortunatly you would more likly see them say how we Jews are not tolerant enough towards gentiles instead of what you said. Maybe on the other hand you would more likly hear from Sefardim stereotypes against Arabs/Muslims but I never heard things nagative agains't Christian or other gentiles. (except individuals like Obama, but whatever he is probably a Muslims soo that too don't count).

Ummm... My whole family are LEFTIST Askenasi Jews..... They are EXTREMELY leftist...  I am a bit of an expert on the subject.   And YES, they do complain about religous gentiles....   They complain about gentiles 1000x more than they complain about Muslims...  They are INCAPABLE of saying anything negative about anybody other than whites, religious Jews, and religious Christians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 10:13:38 PM »
Ummm... My whole family are LEFTIST Askenasi Jews..... They are EXTREMELY leftist...  I am a bit of an expert on the subject.   And YES, they do complain about religous gentiles....   They complain about gentiles 1000x more than they complain about Muslims...  They are INCAPABLE of saying anything negative about anybody other than whites, religious Jews, and religious Christians.

I agree with Tag on this one.. Although I do believe your experience. My mother is a prime example of an ex-leftist non-religious Jew... But she never speaks negative about gentiles.... And most of my community are centrist and seldom do they speak negative about non-Jews.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 10:24:01 PM »
I agree with Tag on this one.. Although I do believe your experience. My mother is a prime example of an ex-leftist non-religious Jew... But she never speaks negative about gentiles.... And most of my community are centrist and seldom do they speak negative about non-Jews.

They ARE more tolerant to Christianity than Judiasm...  no question..... but  this election season they have been BRUTAL about conservative Christians.... they kept brinking up Opus Dei when talking about  Santorum and that conservative Christians are the same as hardline Islamists.

Here is another bit of anecdotal evidence here about the original subject:  If there was a Budhist Taks Force, or a Hindu Task Force here in the USA, do you think that half the members would be gentiles?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 10:41:03 PM »
Jews have gotten it the worst, and that's an understatement!
Russians lost 100 million people in past 100 years :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2012, 10:47:42 PM »
Brainn, I agree with what your saying! There is a lot of good Jew loving Zionist out there, and I believe it is increasing. There is also a lot of Nazi Satanist out there, and they are increasing as well! I see it at biker rallies all the time, they don’t even know why they hate Jews they just think hitler and satan are cool!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2012, 10:55:25 PM »

Jews have had it far worse in the last 100 years.....  FAR WORSE... 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »
Brainn, I agree with what your saying! There is a lot of good Jew loving Zionist out there, and I believe it is increasing. There is also a lot of Nazi Satanist out there, and they are increasing as well! I see it at biker rallies all the time, they don’t even know why they hate Jews they just think hitler and satan are cool!

Well, yes and no....

Bikers have almost always adored that biker 'look' of evil Germania and evil devil emblems, no question about that...   That includes the helmet, the maltese cross, and some even have that silly spike on their helmet.   I don't like it one bit, but its hardwired in them. 
However, this trend isn't growing.... its just always been there....   I now see a lot of Mexican bikers in my area who love this look as well.  They love the Maltese Cross, the Old English Letters, the images of the Devil, all that stuff.

But the growing number of Christians who are Judeophiles IS growing.  I am certain of it.  I see it everywhere.  If you check out facebook, the Christian groups are almost always well connected with the zionist groups.   So many of them have the Israeli flag on their facebook icon... It is by far the most popular flag after the US flag.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 12:44:40 AM »

serbian army,

Let me explain a couple of facts to you.

1) The Jewish people constitute .01% of the worlds population.

2) You cannot compare 'Raw Numbers' of people killed when comparing with the Jewish people.

3) There were approximately 6 Million Jews killed in Europe by the Nazis during WWII. This constituted approximately 2/3 of the entire Jewish population of the world.

4) Including all the pogroms of the Ukraine and Soviet union during this time the per-capita  number of Jews killed  outnumbers all other Genocides in known history.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:58:45 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 12:54:43 AM »
Total World Population 2010/2011 (via WikiPedia) 7.018 BILLION people...

World Jewish Population 2010/2011 (via SimpleToRemember.com) 13.3 MILLION...

So, I was wrong...

------------             X 100   = .189% 

So we are 0.189% of the world population currently... But considering the rate of assimilation and the low birthrate, we seem pretty doomed....

Facts from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-jewish-population.htm

The worldwide Jewish population is 13.3 million Jews.  Jewish population growth worldwide is close to zero percent. From 2000 to 2001 it rose 0.3%, compared to worldwide population growth of 1.4%.

In 2001, 8.3 million Jews lived in the Diaspora and 4.9 million lived in Israel. Just about half of the world’s Jews reside in the Americas, with about 46 percent in North America.   (top)

Approximately 37% of worldwide Jewry lives in Israel. Israel's Jewish population rose by 1.6% the past year, while the Diaspora population dropped by 0.5%.

Europe, including the Asian territories of the Russian Republic and Turkey, accounts for about 12 percent of the total. Fewer than 2 percent of the world’s Jews live in Africa and Oceania.

Metropolitan Tel Aviv, with 2.5 million Jews, is the world's largest Jewish city. It is followed by New York, with 1.9 million, Haifa 655,000, Los Angeles 621,000, Jerusalem 570,000, and southeast Florida 514,000.

In 2001, 8 countries had a Jewish population of 100,000 or more; another 5 countries had 50,000 or more. There is not a single Diaspora country where Jews amounted to 2.5 percent of the total population. Only 3 Diaspora countries had more than 1 percent. Gibraltar (24.0 per 1000), United States (20.1), Canada (11.9), France (8.8), Uruguay (6.7), Argentina (5.3), Hungary (5.2), and Australia (5.1)[1] had the highest ratios.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
As Rabbi Kahane said many times in his lectures... The only place in America to really know what the average American thinks about Jews is in the local Saloon/Bar.... Before I did Teshuva (back in 2003) I used to hang out at a little bar in town and believe me... once they get liquored up... they will start blabbing about how the Jews control everything...
   Agreed, I've seen it myself.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 09:31:13 AM »
"If there was a Budhist Taks Force, or a Hindu Task Force here in the USA, do you think that half the members would be gentiles?"

I would bet that close to 100% of the members would be gentiles. Do you know what gentile means? It means non-Jew.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 11:43:26 AM »
Because we are a nation that will dwell alone.  Not only are we different by the rules we follow, we are supposed to be light unto other nations by preaching behavior that goes against convenience and animalistic behavior.  So if you can imagine a heathen being preached to by a blessed Jewish people, he will hate the Jewish people.

And these Jewish people who follow the less convenient religion are a successful people.  On the other hand, this heathen who follows no religion or an idolatrous religion can't do well in life unless he cheats the system..and even then he's unhappy and jealous...that's another reason why the Jewish people are hated.

Gd said we would be a nation that will dwell alone. This is a blessing since we cannot rely on other nations...only on Hashem. And by only relying on Hashem who has saved us time and time again..and till this day we are not an extinct people, we never forget our Torah.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »
serbian army,

Let me explain a couple of facts to you.

1) The Jewish people constitute .01% of the worlds population.

2) You cannot compare 'Raw Numbers' of people killed when comparing with the Jewish people.

3) There were approximately 6 Million Jews killed in Europe by the Nazis during WWII. This constituted approximately 2/3 of the entire Jewish population of the world.

4) Including all the pogroms of the Ukraine and Soviet union during this time the per-capita  number of Jews killed  outnumbers all other Genocides in known history.
I know those facts well. But what I am trying to say is that over 60 million Christians in Russia had been killed by their government. Tragedy of Jews in Russia is one tragedy of many tragedies that happened there: wars, government killing citizens, and starvation.

Serbs lost 1/2 of population in major wars. We were in wars with more 30 nations in past 100 years. Recent Nato bomings :USA (most present) - Belgium - Canada - Denmark - France - Germany - Italy - United Kingdom - Norway - Netherlands - Portugal - Spain - Turkey

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2012, 12:54:02 PM »
I think it's important to be opposed to anti-Semitism because as Muman pointed out there are no good reasons for it, just excuses. I think he's right that the real reason people don't like Jewish people is that they remind people that God exists.

However what concerns me is that I've noticed an attitude among some of the people on this board and in other places occasionally that seems to treat pro-Jewish Gentiles as if they were just slavishly minded idiots to be used and abused rather than people who have values and loyalties of our own who just happen to also be pro-Jewish in addition to that. I've got my own people and religion that I'm loyal to (white and Christian) and I don't appreciate them being insulted and I don't put any other group above mine even if I want to help another group.

You have to realize that it sometimes takes a very patient and tolerant person to continue to want to help rather than just becoming neutral on the issue. I try to take into consideration things like people's backgrounds when I hear them say things.

I encounter very hateful attitudes at times from Jewish people online whether it be JTF or Pal Talk. If you go into a Jewish chat room and lurk and don't say anything you hear all kinds of things (like the proverbial bar that Muman mentioned) casually said and then they expect other people to be their friends after that. That's just the English chats of course. I don't understand anything else.

When I lurk in Christian chat rooms I rarely hear a bad word spoken against Jewish people (it happens, but then others jump on them for it).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2012, 01:25:15 PM »
"If there was a Budhist Taks Force, or a Hindu Task Force here in the USA, do you think that half the members would be gentiles?"

I would bet that close to 100% of the members would be gentiles. Do you know what gentile means? It means non-Jew.

ok, I will ask the question again without any confusion:

If there was a Budhist Taks Force, or a Hindu Task Force here in the USA, do you think that half the members would be Christians?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »
When I lurk in Christian chat rooms I rarely hear a bad word spoken against Jewish people (it happens, but then others jump on them for it).

I have seen the exact same thing in the Conservative boards.  When someone says something negative about Jews... they are piled upon immediately... and this isnt because of some sorta fake leftist tolerance....  It comes across as far more genuine.

I also noticed the exact same dynamic in another anti-muslim board.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2012, 02:52:38 PM »
I have seen the exact same thing in the Conservative boards.  When someone says something negative about Jews... they are piled upon immediately... and this isnt because of some sorta fake leftist tolerance....  It comes across as far more genuine.

I also noticed the exact same dynamic in another anti-muslim board.

Thanks for sharing your observations. I think it helps because then it's not just me who is observing this pattern.