Author Topic: African Slime  (Read 8728 times)

Allen-T

African Slime
« on: June 27, 2007, 04:43:11 PM »
My wife just told me how today at school they caught a beast from Africa in a closet fornicating with a little Japanese girl. Now, assuming that for some unexplainable reason you were this guy, of course most religious people here wouldn't, be let's just assume you were. If someone caught you in the act, wouldn't most agree that a combination of embarrassment and apology would be the human response?  Well, not from a beast from the jungles of Africa. This guy actually became argumentative while in action and defiantly threw the condom on the classroom floor and walked out. He was on a date, he kept repeating. I actually feel a degree of sympathy for the illegal cleaning lady who had to pick up the condom, but only slightly ;) My copy of the Birth Of A Nation DVD arrived today. I can't wait 'til the weekend :)

Imerica

Re: African Slime
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »
First of all Allen, he wasn't fornicating WITH the little girl. He was raping/molesting her! Its not something she agreed to. She was the victim. And pedophelia isn't a cultural disease. Its a sick, disturbed, criminal, disgusting act that lives and breathes in every culture/ race.
I hope someone castrates him!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »
My wife just told me how today at school they caught a beast from Africa in a closet fornicating with a little Japanese girl. Now, assuming that for some unexplainable reason you were this guy, of course most religious people here wouldn't, be let's just assume you were. If someone caught you in the act, wouldn't most agree that a combination of embarrassment and apology would be the human response?  Well, not from a beast from the jungles of Africa. This guy actually became argumentative while in action and defiantly threw the condom on the classroom floor and walked out. He was on a date, he kept repeating. I actually feel a degree of sympathy for the illegal cleaning lady who had to pick up the condom, but only slightly ;) My copy of the Birth Of A Nation DVD arrived today. I can't wait 'til the weekend :)

How was the girl?  From the way you phrased it, it sounds like that the girl was in her preteens.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
First of all Allen, he wasn't fornicating WITH the little girl. He was raping/molesting her! Its not something she agreed to. She was the victim. And pedophelia isn't a cultural disease. Its a sick, disturbed, criminal, disgusting act that lives and breathes in every culture/ race.
Imerica - how do you know that the girl was being raped or molested from the story that Allen-T told?  How do you know she didn't agree to it?
I don't think the point of his story was about - what was happening in the closet - but more about the young man's (term used loosely) reaction to being caught. I was on a date.  ???
What kind of person (even young) carries on in a closet in their school?  And doesn't care if they are caught?
That is more the point.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:23:32 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 08:16:14 PM »

Erica, my friend :), the "little" Japanese girl was in her mid 20's, she's a consenting adult. My wife tells me most of the Japanese girls at her school go out with bracks. One in fact missed school a few times because her brack boyfriend tied her up for days at a time. Yet she kept going back to him. You sound as if you were there, my new best friend Erica :-*

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 08:21:20 PM »
Japanese are obsessed with American culture and have been for some time. Unfortunately the younger generation of Japanese men are very effeminate, and the women are very immoral. The women buy into the degenerate black gang/rap culture and seem to like the brackie man. I personally am saddened by this as I admire alot about Japanese culture. My best customers are the Japanese and have been for years, but these are of my generation.   

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 08:28:54 PM »
The story just got worse!
Consenting adults -
Imerica - how do you explain that behavior away?

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 08:31:34 PM »
Consenting adults -

Erica just can't wait to respond to anything I write. But Erica, I may very well be doing something very soon that will put a permanent smile on your face everytime you think of me :)   

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »

Erica, my friend :), the "little" Japanese girl was in her mid 20's, she's a consenting adult. My wife tells me most of the Japanese girls at her school go out with bracks. One in fact missed school a few times because her brack boyfriend tied her up for days at a time. Yet she kept going back to him. You sound as if you were there, my new best friend Erica :-*
First of all ALLEN, how was I supposed to know that the Japanese girl was an adult? By osmosis? You said "little Japanese Girl". Lets be clear on that. Second of all...if this lady was in the closet with the man having sex with him, I'd be more inclined to believe that it was consentual. It seems as though the Janitor (even in his tackiness) was blamed for the act than the woman was.
They are both at fault, in that case.

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 09:40:20 PM »
Consenting adults -
As a person who has been both raped and molested in my life, I dont' see THIS, (upon finding out that the girl was 20 and consenting to the act.) as one of those moments where I call the man a child molestor or rapist. He was stupid and she was dumb for agreeing to do it in that area. You'll see in the post above this one what I think since the NEW developments.

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 09:40:42 PM »
Consenting adults -

Erica just can't wait to respond to anything I write. But Erica, I may very well be doing something very soon that will put a permanent smile on your face everytime you think of me :)   
Whatever.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »
Who said it was the janitor?
Did I miss something?

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »
Did I miss something?

Sorry... Maybe I'm becomming a lot like Allen. Assuming the black guy was a janitor. From t he story he told, its aparent he was just an African man. Was he a teacher? What was his capacity in the school?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »
Did I miss something?

Sorry... Maybe I'm becomming a lot like Allen. Assuming the black guy was a janitor. From t he story he told, its aparent he was just an African man. Was he a teacher? What was his capacity in the school?

That's funny -
I can't tell from Allen-T's post - but I assume he was another student.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »

I will agree with Imerica on my position against pedophelia. I also apply the same reasoning to homosexuality. I will note though that while this sickness breaths in in every culture and race the degree varies. Some cultures and races have this in much higher numbers and percentages than others.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 11:28:30 PM »
Japanese are obsessed with American culture and have been for some time. Unfortunately the younger generation of Japanese men are very effeminate, and the women are very immoral. The women buy into the degenerate black gang/rap culture and seem to like the brackie man. I personally am saddened by this as I admire alot about Japanese culture. My best customers are the Japanese and have been for years, but these are of my generation.   

What a low-down, dirty shame. Traditional Japanese culture has great merrit. They have always respected beauty, cleanliness, hard work and education. It seems as though sodomwood movies and coontown records are destroying japanese youth as well as ours.

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 02:38:47 AM »

First of all ALLEN, how was I supposed to know that the Japanese girl was an adult? By osmosis? You said "little Japanese Girl". Lets be clear on that. Second of all...if this lady was in the closet with the man having sex with him, I'd be more inclined to believe that it was consentual. It seems as though the Janitor (even in his tackiness) was blamed for the act than the woman was.
They are both at fault, in that case.

Most Japanese women are small, that should have been the first assumption of someone that's not a fault finder. Bullcat seemed to get that.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 02:42:51 AM »
Did I miss something?

The chocolate beast with no self control is a student at the school. He actually complained to the school that he was served more than sushi, something about an injustice?????

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 02:44:08 AM »
Did I miss something?

That's funny -
I can't tell from Allen-T's post - but I assume he was another student.

That is because unlike some with dirty minds, you have common sense.

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 02:53:35 AM »
Lastly Erica, why do you assume that I don't know the meaning of fornication? Could you please post a link to another thread that demonstrates my using words without knowing their meaning[and don't pick obvious attempts at sarcasm ;)] , Oh, do you still listen to ask JTF Erica? Wasn't that story about the dashiki wearing black genius "professa" very funny? "You don't look Chinese". Good night for now, my new best friend here!!!

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 03:00:54 AM »
Lastly Erica, why do you assume that I don't know the meaning of fornication? Could you please post a link to another thread that demonstrates my using words without knowing their meaning[and don't pick obvious attempts at sarcasm ;)] , Oh, do you still listen to ask JTF Erica? Wasn't that story about the dashiki wearing black genius "professa" very funny? "You don't look Chinese". Good night for now, my new best friend here!!!
First of all, ass, (and Yachov I know I crossed the line there..I'm sorry and I'll gladly remove myself from the forum for this). You said "Little Japanese Girl".. now I don't know what YOU think when you hear Little Girl but I'm definately not thinking a 20 year old woman. My daughters are "little girls" which means, to anyone with common fricken sense that they're MINORS. Second of all, the way you described the situation was like the grown man was in the closet with a little girl molesting/raping her. I jumped to her defense because you said LITTLE GIRL. Do you get that? And third once you were CLEAR I agreed that the grown woman may have been having a sexual relationship with the man in the closet. Re-read your own damned post and see what you get from it.

And on another note, I'm not interested in being a 'best friend' or any kind of friend to you. I came into this thread because I thought you were speaking of a child being molested by some monster.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 03:07:12 AM by Imerica »

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 03:10:14 AM »
And another thing Allen, the way you described the situation, fornication wouldn't have been the right word to use if, in fact a grown man was physicallyl assaulting a "LITTLE JAPANESE GIRL!" And no, I don't watch JTF videos anymore. They just [censored] me off. ANd I doubt that the installment you're speaking of would be very funny to me. People like yourself and Chaim love to make fun of people but hate to be made fun of.

Allen-T

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 03:44:56 AM »
And another thing Allen, the way you described the situation, fornication wouldn't have been the right word to use if, in fact a grown man was physicallyl assaulting a "LITTLE JAPANESE GIRL!" And no, I don't watch JTF videos anymore. They just [censored] me off. ANd I doubt that the installment you're speaking of would be very funny to me. People like yourself and Chaim love to make fun of people but hate to be made fun of.

Erica, the word fornication clarified the meaning of the entire post. Admit it, you assumed. And you assumed wrong. I forgive you for calling me an ass. And let it go on record that NO action should be taken against Erica for calling me a bad word. I want to be more forgiving in these turbulent days. God bless you, my new friend.

Allen-T

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 03:48:23 AM »

What a low-down, dirty shame. Traditional Japanese culture has great merrit. They have always respected beauty, cleanliness, hard work and education. It seems as though sodomwood movies and coontown records are destroying japanese youth as well as ours.

From what my wife observes, most of the Japanese  girls do leave the brackie once they realise Poof-Daddy has been lying to them. The most common complaint my wife hears from these Japanese girls is that brackie never pay for anything. Japanese women can be so beautiful, why,why,why??

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
What is the surprise here. This black boy is only doing what his genes dictate. He is unable to control himself when the urge hites him. I remember when I first went back to college I was sitting next to a black boy, about 17 years old and he asked me (axed me) how many kids I had. I told him none and he told me his four by four different black girl hos. I asked why he had so many bastard niglets and he told me that he had to prove to his homies that he wasn't shooting blanks. That is their mentality. Allen, I know you will enjoy the "Birh of a Nation', it is taken right out of today's headlines. The scene with the congressional black caucus is hilarious, please make sure that you show the film to all your young relatives, they must be prepare for the future and the struggle that will ensue. Keep your powder dry and don't fire till you see the crackpipe in their hands.