Author Topic: Famous Jewish women mostly leftists i guess  (Read 3968 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Famous Jewish women mostly leftists i guess
« on: June 27, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Famous Jewish women mostly leftists i guess
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 11:04:55 AM »
Yes the are mostly leftist beasts.  Many of them don't even identify as being Jewish and many of them don't even have Jewish mothers. Brooke Burke and Yasmine Bleeth are good looking though.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:06:53 AM »
 :D    Yasmine Bleeth'S FATHER IS JEWISH BUT NOT HER MOTHER BUT SHE SAYS SHE'S Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
:D    Yasmine Bleeth'S FATHER IS JEWISH BUT NOT HER MOTHER BUT SHE SAYS SHE'S Jewish

Her mom was a pied-noir, it's possible that she has Sephardic ancestry.  If not then she's dumb.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 11:12:58 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »
The only attractive actress I know for a fact is Jewish is Portman. But she's a loony leftist.

Other than her I find very few actresses attractive in general, Jewish or Gentile. Sandra Bullock used to be way hot but she smokes. I also like Kirstie Alley--don't know her religion.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 05:17:27 PM »
The only attractive actress I know for a fact is Jewish is Portman. But she's a loony leftist.

Other than her I find very few actresses attractive in general, Jewish or Gentile. Sandra Bullock used to be way hot but she smokes. I also like Kirstie Alley--don't know her religion.

How about Jolie, she recently apologized to FOX News ... I recommend that tramp engage in sodomy with our Righteous Gentile boy Shep right in front Brad and her Incestuous Brother :-*
Shep, Brit, or Bill wouldn't pass up a good laugh ! ::)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »
Angelina Jolie is a Jew? Get outta here...

And I don't find her attractive AT ALL. Yuck!

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »
No definitely not Jew... in fact in HIPPIE Buddhist !

I however suggest she could pass her self off as a $5 hooker !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
I think shep is gay

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 05:41:05 PM »
I think shep is gay
Angelina Jolie? Yes, she is. She identifies as a bisexual. I wouldn't touch that AIDS-infected pervert with a twenty-foot pole.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 09:04:07 PM »
wow scarlet johannson is one of ours?

she really is gorgeous!

I guess that's why she does Woody Allen's movies.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »

she really is gorgeous!

I don't think she really considers herself truly Jewish, and I guarantee she won't marry a Jewish man.  I wouldn't really consider her one of "ours" but her mother is Jewish.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »
Paula Abdul is Jewish, beleive it or not.

My friend knows the rabbi who put up mezuzot at her house.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
A bunch of those women have only jewish fathers. That guy who made the video doesn't know what he is talking about.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 04:30:35 AM »

she really is gorgeous!

I think her grandmother from one side of her family is.  Were either of her parents raised Jewish?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 06:47:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure her mother is

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 07:15:33 AM »
I'm pretty sure her mother is

I think Scarlett has a confused identity though.  Children of the intermarried are probably raised with no religion or some of both.  She probably doesn't consider it to be important to her--maybe they lit a menorah for Chanukah when her and her mom were living with her grandmother and maybe she celebrated Christmas when getting together with any of her father's relatives.

Scarlett Johansson doesn't believe in monogamy, but claims to not be promiscuous when in a relationship.  She shouldn't be having so much pre-marital sex anyway.  Apparently, she gets tested for HIV twice a year.  Maybe that's supposed to be a reflection of her past relationships--that she'd have some doubts whether her partner was being monogamous and whether he had any sexually transmitted diseases. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 05:27:31 PM »
Yuck. That is all I have to say of Johannson and the other actresses mentioned in this thread.