Author Topic: N.Y. Jews turning on Hussein Barak, loses 20pts in 1 month  (Read 2688 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
N.Y. Jews turning on Hussein Barak, loses 20pts in 1 month
« on: June 13, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-jewish-support-drops-22-points-new-york_647153.html 

President Obama's support among Jewish voters in the state of New York has dropped 22 percentage points in only a month, according to the results of a just released poll.
obama yarmulke

The poll, conducted by Siena College, finds that currently President Obama has the support of 51 percent of Jewish voters, while 43 percent are opposed to him. Five percent are undecided. That means, Obama's lead among Jewish voters is at 8 percentage points.

Previously, in Siena's May poll, Obama had the support 62 percent of Jewish New Yorkers, while 32 percent opposed him. That means, last month, Obama's lead among this group of voters was at a strong 30 percentage points.

Those polled were responding to this straight forward question: "If the election for President were held today, who would you vote for if the candidates were [Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, or Don't know]?

Additionally, Jewish voters in New York overwhelmingly believe that America is "headed in the wrong direction" as opposed to "the right track," by a margin of 62 percent to 31 percent.

Perhaps most troubling for President Obama's prospects with Jewish voters were these two questions. "Overall, would you say that you and your family are better off now than you were four years ago, about the same as you were four years ago, or worse off today than you were four years ago?," the poll asked. Only 13 percent of Jewish New Yorkers said that they are better off now, under Obama, while 41 percent said that they are doing worse. (Forty-five percent said they're doing the same.)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: N.Y. Jews turning on Hussein Barak, loses 20pts in 1 month
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:17:43 AM »
That he is losing any support in New York is great news.  A very hopeful sign.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 07:41:43 AM »
That he is losing any support in New York is great news.  A very hopeful sign.
Yes i think he'll lose more with Charles Barron running
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
That's just too odd to be taken at face value. You hardly ever see such a huge swing and in such a short time without any major relevant event taking place.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 11:48:42 AM »
Just the other day Obama was boasting a healthy 74% support by NY Jews...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 11:52:27 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

This is great news indeed.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »
I think some people (Jews and Gentiles both) are so left wing that Obama would literally have to be dismembering them for them to decide they slightly disliked him.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 01:03:07 PM »
Yes i think he'll lose more with Charles Barron running

Its nice to have Dem Candidates like Barron that are open about their hatred of Jews and Whites.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »
I sure hope that all people realize that we have a very bad man as our President, and if hes left in office, the survival of America and Israel as we know them are at stake.  Mit Romney will be a much better President who can turn things around.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
I sure hope that all people realize that we have a very bad man as our President, and if hes left in office, the survival of America and Israel as we know them are at stake.  Mit Romney will be a much better President who can turn things around.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee and realize, Obama is a horrible president.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 05:52:53 PM »
Everytime, I get an unwanted email solicitation from one of Obama's minions, I hit reply and write, 'im voting for Romney'

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 07:12:49 PM »
Everytime, I get an unwanted email solicitation from one of Obama's minions, I hit reply and write, 'im voting for Romney'

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 08:41:35 PM »
I sure hope they do.

Here in New York there isn't much hope of that.
N.Y. keeps electing the likes of Schumer, Gillibrand, Ackerman, Rangel, the Cuomo's and Bloomberg.  The list of sick liberal democrats holding office in N.Y. is long.
It would truly be a miracle if New York actually turned on Obama.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »

I just spoke to my mother earlier this afternoon. We discussed this topic "Is Obama evil or just naive {or dumb}".. We both said clearly that Obama is EVIL EVIL EVIL... And it is very comforting to me because my mother was one of those "NY Liberals" for most of her life... Only after 9/11 did she begin shifting to the right {where my father was for his entire life}. It is very satisfying being able to agree with my mother on the topic of politics.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 02:21:40 AM »
I just spoke to my mother earlier this afternoon. We discussed this topic "Is Obama evil or just naive {or dumb}".. We both said clearly that Obama is EVIL EVIL EVIL... And it is very comforting to me because my mother was one of those "NY Liberals" for most of her life... Only after 9/11 did she begin shifting to the right {where my father was for his entire life}. It is very satisfying being able to agree with my mother on the topic of politics.

I'm kinda jealous.   I absolutely cant speak about politics to my mom.... would start a firestorm.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 09:03:42 AM »
That's great news.
And why is he putting a Jihad on the wall?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:06:42 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »

I wish I could get the same response from mine when talking about orthodox Judaism vs the non orthodox.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 02:59:12 PM »
"N.Y. Jews turning on Hussein Barak, loses 20pts in 1 month".

I suspect it to be a quantum jump.  ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 12:44:39 PM »
Overall, would you say that you and your family are better off now than you were four years ago, about the same as you were four years ago, or worse off today than you were four years ago?," the poll asked. Only 13 percent of Jewish New Yorkers said that they are better off now, under Obama, while 41 percent said that they are doing worse. (Forty-five percent said they're doing the same.)

and

The poll, conducted by Siena College, finds that currently President Obama has the support of 51 percent of Jewish voters, while 43 percent are opposed to him.

This can mean, that the people who lost by Obamas bolschewik policy, will vote against him. And the ones who doing the same or are better are undecided or in favour of him.

But I read that the economy will go more down. So good chances to get rid of BHO.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 01:03:12 PM »
Correct

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
I don't believe it.  Every sick jew I meet loves hussein.  I wish it was true, but it ain't.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »
I don't believe it.  Every sick jew I meet loves hussein.  I wish it was true, but it ain't.

Maybe it is you... It is hard for me to believe because virtually everywhere I go I hear my Jewish friends and family expressing their disgust with this lame president.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14