Author Topic: Scandanavian women marrying and muslim men and converting to Islam  (Read 1266 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
say muslim men are more handsome and better the Scandinavian men.Soon Scandinavia  will be a mulatta area of Europe couldn't have happened to to more deserving Jew haters :::D :::D :::D             http://headscarf.wordpress.com/2007/10/23/in-a-secular-society-swedish-women-who-convert-to-islam/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Scandanavian women marrying and muslim men and converting to Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »
At the rate we're going, Sweden may become Swedenistan.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
People with inferiority complex feel depression in the open societies. They can further turn to the inferior things like burhkha and muslam.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
That woman deserves to be stoned to death.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 03:45:10 AM »
LOL!!!
Well you know what, being that they get to wear a hijab and the hole ninja getup etc.. they don't really have to worry about looks anymore. So no pressure there.
I was surfing YouTube and found out videos about all these white women who marry moslims, this one with these two "reverts" (converts) made me laugh:
Aren't they just lovely.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 05:56:00 AM »
That's very nice. I'm sure, as is the case with women everywhere else in the muslim world, it'll turn out just wonderful for the Scandinavians.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
Maybe those poor ladies have no choice. Just look at this horror:

Muslim gang raped this girl

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
Maybe those poor ladies have no choice. Just look at this horror:

Muslim gang raped this girl

Gang rape is just disgusting Muslim or not.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
Haha, how fitting
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:58:08 PM by roermy »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 06:47:36 PM »
This piglet really should go all out and be "extra modest" with the face covering as well. This is a case where I support the tent coverings they have.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »
This piglet really should go all out and be "extra modest" with the face covering as well. This is a case where I support the tent coverings they have.

Lol I thought the same thing. I guess some of these white female converts are just grateful they found men who would marry them.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 01:34:45 AM »
say muslim men are more handsome and better the Scandinavian men.Soon Scandinavia  will be a mulatta area of Europe couldn't have happened to to more deserving Jew haters :::D :::D :::D             http://headscarf.wordpress.com/2007/10/23/in-a-secular-society-swedish-women-who-convert-to-islam/

Im a nordic person(icelander) and i agree, the nordic nations and despicably Sweden which is without a doubt the record holding jew hating nation in europe , are jew hating bastards and our nations are being ravaged by muslims and i thing it´s justice , the multicultural scum will get a taste of what they brought.
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 09:29:19 AM »
Im a nordic person(icelander) and i agree, the nordic nations and despicably Sweden which is without a doubt the record holding jew hating nation in europe , are jew hating bastards and our nations are being ravaged by muslims and i thing it´s justice , the multicultural scum will get a taste of what they brought.
My Bother in Law is an Icelandic Jew sort of his father an American Jewish pilot meet his Mother Icelandic got married and had my brother in law.D21 by any chance did you post on the forum protest warrior if it's you how are you?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:50:35 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 09:31:53 AM »
Justice is not being served to antisemites, because the the people who are antisemites are the same people who want to bring muslims and other tan people into their country. This is just the antisemites getting what they want. As evidenced in your other post, neonazis want to bring palestinian terrorists into their country:Clearly, this relishing at seeing european and only european countries that have problems with antisemitism be genetically replaced by arabs and other tan people is motivated by something else. Anti-white racism / autoracism. And of course, the fairer the country, the more they are hated. This is why people here step in to defend Italy even though it has a huge problem with antisemitism but never Sweden or Germany.

By the way, I am NOT accusing you of being motivated by such views, Mord. People like you and (in the past) me just picked up this sort of stuff from the true nasties (the cultural marxist and other leftist whites)
Italy doesn't have a hugh problem with anti semitism the poll of European countries has it one of lowest.Also i didn't mention Germany or Finland they have a lower anti Semitic rating then most European countries.Sweden and Norway [1 of best friends was from Norway before he died and would agree with me] are high on the anti semitism poll 

Shot at 2010-01-03