Author Topic: Indian police: Man chops off daughter's head, citing her 'indecent behavior'  (Read 788 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-18/asia/world_asia_india-daughter-beheaded_1_indian-police-man-chops-rajasthan?_s=PM:ASIA

Police in the northern India state of Rajasthan say they were stunned when a man showed up at a police outpost holding a bloody human head in one hand and a sword in another.

The head was that of the man's daughter, chopped off because of her "indecent behavior," Umesh Ojha, deputy superintendent of the district police, told CNN.

Investigators say the man, Oghad Singh, had paraded the head through the village on his way to the police station.

Singh's daughter, Manju Kunwar, was in her 20s and was living with her parents after divorcing her husband two years ago. Her father accused her of acting indecently with other men.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That's right. She deserved to get her head chopped off with a sword by her own father.
He was only doing what he was told by the religion of peace.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I can't say for sure but I don't think this man is muslim. I think Singh is a Sikh surname, like the prime minister of India.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I dont know if this sick animal is necessarily a Muslim. 

Gd awful it makes me sick to my stomach.  That father should have his head chopped off >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I can't say for sure but I don't think this man is muslim. I think Singh is a Sikh surname, like the prime minister of India.

I believe most Singh's are northern Indian names.   But it certainly sounds like Mooslamic behavior.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What a monster that he can't see that whatever she supposedly did pales in comparison to murdering his own daughter.