Author Topic: Judeo-Christian Relations At JTF  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Judeo-Christian Relations At JTF
« on: June 28, 2007, 05:13:35 PM »
Everybody,

I just learned of the sad decision of our Allen-T to leave due to religious conflicts within the leadership team. Since he, as a moderator, was privy to a lot of things I am not, there is not a whole lot I can say that is original and perfectly relevant, but I can throw out my two cents.

I am a Christian, and not only that, but I am sure most of you would agree that I am not just unspoken, but one of the very most boisterous posters around. I really have not felt the anti-Christian bias that a few posters have complained about at all. In that literal couple of occasions where I was somewhat perturbed, I either made a none-too-pleased post about it in the offending thread and then it was over (the mods locked the thread or the person in question and I worked our problem out). I think Chaim indeed sets a glorious example of interfaith relations among us and that 99.8% of the time this is borne out.

I have not remotely ever thought of leaving the forum because of this issue.

Allen, I really do hate to see you go, but from what I gleaned in your goodbye thread, you definitely had a hand in this. There was no reason for you to tell anybody that your first and foremost duty is to witness to people. That was really unnecessary and put our Jewish brothers and sisters here on edge, and I think I speak for all Christian believers when I say that real witnessing is about actions, not words or statements.

However, as a fellow brother in Christ, I do wish you well and urge you to reconsider this pending a final judgment from Chaim.

Chaimfan

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: Judeo-Christian Relations At JTF
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 05:23:49 PM »
I hope we could put aside our differences and work together on a common platform. This is a matter of survival, that Jews and Christians stick together. I think.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 06:24:22 PM »
Here is the deal.  We respect and love our Christian members of this forum.  That's not what this whole thing was about.  The problem deals with proselytizing.  If you proselytize Jews to convert to Christianity (in this forum or outside of it) then we think you don't belong here and should leave.  This only hurts our mission.  Similarly, we prohibit our Jewish members from proselytizing for Christains to convert to Judaism in this forum or outside of it (which we don't do or believe in) and will kick you off for doing so.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:30:56 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »
I think Allen-T's actions to help the cause have spoken very well for him. His videos are top notch and he's been a solid voice for JTF.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »
Here is the deal.  We respect and love our Christian members of this forum.  That's not what this whole thing was about.  The problem deals with proselytizing.  If you proselytize Jews to convert to Christianity (in this forum or outside of it) then we think you don't belong here and should leave.  This only hurts our mission.  Similarly, we prohibit our Jewish members from proselytizing to Christains in this forum or outside of it (which we don't do anyways), with the exception of making fellow Jews more religions.

i am sorry, that is rubbish, i am a evangelical christian. Allen never preached in this forum. I find it disgusting that the jews have isolated him. This forum was not whos theology was right, it was about all ganging up against the death cult of islam. Evangelical christians are the most pro israel group of peop,e you have. When you start isolating him because he believes in spreading the word of christ outside this forum is plain wrong and evil.

Allen t was a pivotal member, if he was preaching in this forum, then i could see your point, but since he was for the cause and a great dedicated member, i am very angry at his treatment.

You will get your biggest following leaving with disgusting things like the treatment of the rightous allen t..

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 06:39:56 PM »
I think that this can be worked out, because we all want to achieve the same thing here, right?
Let's not loose focus on our objective, we can overcome this ...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 06:40:56 PM »
You see the thing is Allen was being honest,if he was'nt honest this would'nt have happened.As a Jewish person i feel it was better of him being honest then lieing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »
I think that this can be worked out, because we all want to achieve the same thing here, right?
Let's not loose focus on our objective, we can overcome this ...

i agree, but to treat christians like a piece of trash is terrible as the JTF know full well we are the biggest following. I love the jewish people as does allen t, are you going to ban me because want to do missionary work....

Allens youtube work has gained loads of members, and this is the treatment he gets..

I want this to be resolved sharpish, and get him back here...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »
Post your frustrations in ASK JTF for this week and Chaim will answer you as I don't speak for Chaim.  We still have lots of Gentile moderators so we're not kicking out all the Christians or discriminating against them as you are saying. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

ftf

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »
Any true Christian believes that it is ultimately right for everyone to beome a Christian, and that includes Jews, so you're going to have to kick out all true Christians from your movement if you hold this position, that includes me.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 07:12:25 PM »
I can understand a no-prostletyzing rule on JTF and I would agree with it. But if a guy wants to say that he enjoys spreading the word of Christ outside of the forum he shouldn't be attacked or ridiculed for it. That's not the way...
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »
Spreading yhe word of JC is not the problem. Proselytizing to jews IS a problem. It is rude, inconsiderate, disrespectful and anti semitic even if the person isn't meaning to be. Jews don't try to convert others..... why can some people not extend the same courtesy to them. We lose too many jews through assimilation, inter-marriage and self hate, we don't need missionising by so-called friends.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »
In a discussion in the moderator's board Allen stated that off of the internet he will spread the Christian message to anyone who will listen, JDL4ever stated that christians preaching to Jews are Spiritual Murderers, and tha the JDL would have assaulted them, and that anyone who supports christians preaching to Jews shouldn't work with a Jewish organisation. Jimmy backed him up, after a long discussion, it was bssically decided that Allen would be leaving.

I too support the preaching of the christian message to Jews, any Christian who doesn't is either not a Christian or has some badly messed up logic going on in their head, we (Christians) believe that Jesus was the Jewish messiah, why then should we (Christians) the vast majority of whom are non-Jewish accept Jesus if we don't think the Jews should, it makes no sense.

I don't think this thread will help atm, so I'm goping to lock it for now.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:39:09 PM by ftf »

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 07:38:45 PM »
In a discussion in the moderator's board Allen stated that off of the internet he will spread the Christian message to anyone who will listen, JDL4ever stated that christians preaching to Jews are Spiritual Murderers, and tha the JDL would have assaulted them, and that anyone who supports christians preaching to Jews shouldn't work with a Jewish organisation. Jimmy backed him up, after a long discussion, it was bssically decided that Allen would be leaving, in fact he has now been banned.

I too support the preaching of the christian message to Jews, any Christian who doesn't is either not a Christian or has some badly messed up logic going on in their head, we (Christians) believe that Jesus was the Jewish messiah, why then should we (Christians) the vast majority of whom are non-Jewish accept Jesus if we don't think the Jews should, it makes no sense.

So yeah, I guess I'm going to be banned as well pretty soon... If I'm not I'll be leaving anyway if Allen isn't coming back.

Believing jews have " a right to become christian" is fine. But who says you have the right to preach? Don't you think there are enough churches advertising? Don't you think any jew who want's to go insane has plenty of christian missions to choose from without people pestering him? Are you saying you can't buy anything unless door-to-door salesmen pester you?....ever heard of a shop?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »
LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S ASK JTF WHERE CHAIM WILL TALK ABOUT THIS

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 09:48:15 PM »
Folks, I have also been very grateful for all Allen has done, and I personally did not want him to leave.  He really helped build us up on YouTube. 

On the other hand, I am not privy to everything that goes on behind the scenes with JTF so there could have been previous issues as well with the talk of preaching to Jews merely being the last straw.  I think we need to wait and see what Chaim and Jimmy have to say about this, OK?