Author Topic: Rabbi Kahanes 1985 & 1986 National Press Club Speeches  (Read 1726 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rabbi Kahanes 1985 & 1986 National Press Club Speeches
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:52:18 AM »
In my humble opinion the great Rabbi Meir Kahane {Zt''l} may have been the Moshiach in our generation. I have never set my eyes upon a man who held more Jewish pride in his little pinky than 1000s of ordinary rabbis of his time. Rabbi Kahane exuded Ahavat Yisroel and his love for the Jewish people is legendary.

Watching videos of his speeches one can feel the sincerity in his voice, the strength in the knowledge that what came from his lips was truth from the Torah. He did not worry about what the world would think about what he said, he said what he said with the wisdom that Hashem was with him, and that with faith and effort, he would make a change in the world which would last for eternity.

As with every great man our esteemed Rabbi met with much resistance from his people. He was set apart and labeled vicious names, racist, radical, militant, etc. etc. He was a visionary who could see that the unfolding of events in Israel was leading to suicide. And we witness today that giving away land to our enemies only results in more Jewish death and suffering, and our heritage is being stolen from before our eyes. Rabbi Kahane knew that even despite the appearance that the Jewish people were accepted in the diaspora that a strain of new anti-semitism was brewing. These interviews were done in 1985 & 1986 which is nearly 30 years ago, and yet listen to what he says, and you will feel deja-vu as if he were speaking today. All that he said has come true... Truly a man who had a spark of Moshiach within his spirit.

From 1986:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14