Author Topic: Obama has a Jewish half brother?  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama has a Jewish half brother?
« on: July 15, 2012, 02:15:00 AM »

This is something I didn't know. It's very strange that Obama's so vehemently anti-Israel with this being the case.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama has a Jewish half brother?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 08:35:31 AM »

This is something I didn't know. It's very strange that Obama's so vehemently anti-Israel with this being the case.
Hussein Osama appears to to be aloof from his Jewish brother.Thats quite understandable as his brother recognizes himself as Jewish and everyone knows Barak is is crypto Qurananimal Fundamentalist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:46:56 AM »
Obama also has another half brother who lives on $12 a month in a hut in Kenya.  But you never read anything about him helping the man. 

As for this Jewish half brother, remember that Barack Hussein Senior was very good at dropping his pants and getting down to business whenever he felt the urge.  (Typical Third World behavior.)  Anyway, after leaving Stanley Anne Dunham, Barack Senior took up with a Jewish woman named Ruth Beatrice Baker who came with him back to Kenya. 

Personally I don't understand what these women saw in that man. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »
I think he dislikes his brother for another reason as well.His brother doesn't play rap or hip hop but likes western classical

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006M9PO4U/ref=dm_sp_alb#mp3TrackPlayer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 01:41:14 PM »
He is only Jewish because his mother happened to be a self hating assimilated Jewess. He is not a loyal Jew.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 02:00:56 PM »
I do not think that this changes any equation at all.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 02:42:58 PM »
Good posts everyone :)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »
I do NOT understand what was Obaba Sr's appeal? Why did all these white women go crazy for him. If it were a man like Denzel Washington I would understand but him?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 04:52:24 PM »
I do NOT understand what was Obaba Sr's appeal? Why did all these white women go crazy for him. If it were a man like Denzel Washington I would understand but him?

The blacker they are the more exotic they seem to some ladies. Plus in Osama's mom's case, I think she snatched the first quranimal to step on Hawaiian soil out of sheer hatred for America.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »
They already would have had to be really leftist to have been with a black guy in the first place. Most normal people naturally go for their own kind of people.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 05:20:25 PM »
They already would have had to be really leftist to have been with a black guy in the first place. Most normal people naturally go for their own kind of people.
Actually it's very normal to be attracted to exotic types. Maybe its not the majority trait, but you can't say it is deviant.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 05:27:30 PM »
Actually it's very normal to be attracted to exotic types. Maybe its not the majority trait, but you can't say it is deviant.

I think only a worthless white woman would have been attracted to a black back when she was with Obama's father. These days brainwashing has mainstreamed it more but it still is a very bad idea.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 05:37:20 PM »
I think only a worthless white woman would have been attracted to a black back when she was with Obama's father. These days brainwashing has mainstreamed it more but it still is a very bad idea.
Well I know your opinion on the matter but for me at least, the problem with Obama's parents is that they were both wicked, America hating, white hating, Jew hating scum. At least his father was a muslim, and both were marxists. I don't care what color they were, its their ideology and the way they raised their child. His mother is actually much more at fault then the father who abandoned him. It is she who is responsible for the marxist indoctrination he received.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 05:39:55 PM »
Well I know your opinion on the matter but for me at least, the problem with Obama's parents is that they were both wicked, America hating, white hating, Jew hating scum. At least his father was a muslim, and both were marxists. I don't care what color they were, its their ideology and the way they raised their child. His mother is actually much more at fault then the father who abandoned him. It is she who is responsible for the marxist indoctrination he received.

Yes the fact that his mother was evil is the biggest problem. I also don't know why, like so many biracial people, that Obama identifies so strongly with the father who abandoned him.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 06:07:46 PM »
Some people really get off (literally) on engaging in all kinds of taboo illicit behavior.  That said, I don't know for a fact that this was his parent's motivation.  In a way I doubt it because there was so much stigma back then regarding interracial relationships.  Nowadays "naughty" and "giving it to your parents" so they'll never be happy have been made into virtues.  I have a cousin who brought home every nationality and ethnicity BUT her own.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
Some people really get off (literally) on engaging in all kinds of taboo illicit behavior.  That said, I don't know for a fact that this was his parent's motivation.  In a way I doubt it because there was so much stigma back then regarding interracial relationships.  Nowadays "naughty" and "giving it to your parents" so they'll never be happy have been made into virtues.  I have a cousin who brought home every nationality and ethnicity BUT her own.

I think it would be better if people had respect for their parents and a loyalty to their own culture.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 01:51:10 AM »
His brother sounds white when he talks.

Does he practice Judaism or is he a self-hating Jew?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 10:59:42 PM »
I remember reading something a while back about the brother visiting Rabbi Yona Metzger in Israel. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 11:03:38 PM »
I don't believe him. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision