Author Topic: "Peace Now" contact info.  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Peace Now" contact info.
« on: July 17, 2012, 11:27:18 PM »
Yariv Oppenheimer
Peace Now
[email protected]

Reserve with me
Development Coordinator
[email protected]

Daniel Blomnstek
Coordinator in Jerusalem
[email protected]

Chen Agry
Hub in the center of activity
[email protected]

Hagit Ofran
Settlement Watch team
[email protected]

Rohele kind
Administrative Director
[email protected]

I Wilson
External relations and fundraising
[email protected]

Peace Now's branch in Tel Aviv:
St. Mary Hasmonean 27 B, PO Box 22651, Tel Aviv, 62032
Phone: 03-6023300
Fax: 03-6023301

Jerusalem branch of Peace Now;
Lloyd George 6th Street, PO Box 8159, Jerusalem 91081
Phone: 02-5660648
Fax: 02-5617254

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Peace Now" contact info.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:58:57 PM »
{;ease let them know about the great work they are doing and how you appreciate it.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »
Let our friends in hayamin hamiti know about this information as well.  So we can thank them for their hard work.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 09:17:05 PM »
Let our friends in hayamin hamiti know about this information as well.  So we can thank them for their hard work.

I've been gone a while, but last time I checked these guys were EVIL. Am I to assume sarcasm?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »
I've been gone a while, but last time I checked these guys were EVIL. Am I to assume sarcasm?

Why don't you go ahead and tell them how you feel about them and all they do for the world?  :::D

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:03 AM »

then you've been gone for too long. No they actually changed. They are now protesting for the expulsion of all Arab enemies from Israel.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
Peace now.... They are a great group of Jews...really supporting the disadvantaged non Israelis.  I really recommend we should let them know how much we appreciate their cause by contacting them.  Who wants to go first?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 10:22:02 AM »
Dear Yariv, I really appreciate all your hard work to help expel the Arab enemy from Israel and to expand the Jewish settlements. This will really help Israel to be more secure and safe. I'm glad you decided to dump the phony "peace process" for real, lasting peace, which can only come through separation from and expulsion of the Arabs, and a strong Israeli national defense. Your organization will probably get many more donations now and maybe you will be able to afford plastic surgery to fix your face. This will help you to be a better spokesperson for the Jewish people. You might even get a date now although I heard that the Bible says fooling around with other men is a sin so be careful! In case the surgeons say your face is too far gone, maybe they can modify your other end to look like a normal human face, they may have a better chance of success that way. You've spent many years talking out of that orifice so it should be second nature to you! God bless!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 10:27:40 AM »
I should've put a sarcasm tag around the first half of that letter but I was trying not to mess up the tone of the thread. lol

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 10:35:42 AM »
Peace now.... They are a great group of Jews...really supporting the disadvantaged non Israelis.  I really recommend we should let them know how much we appreciate their cause by contacting them.  Who wants to go first?

Its already been done. One of them took down their email.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 12:16:46 PM »

Oh ruby, make a YouTube video of this letter with Hebrew subtitles. 

Dear Yariv, I really appreciate all your hard work to help expel the Arab enemy from Israel and to expand the Jewish settlements. This will really help Israel to be more secure and safe. I'm glad you decided to dump the phony "peace process" for real, lasting peace, which can only come through separation from and expulsion of the Arabs, and a strong Israeli national defense. Your organization will probably get many more donations now and maybe you will be able to afford plastic surgery to fix your face. This will help you to be a better spokesperson for the Jewish people. You might even get a date now although I heard that the Bible says fooling around with other men is a sin so be careful! In case the surgeons say your face is too far gone, maybe they can modify your other end to look like a normal human face, they may have a better chance of success that way. You've spent many years talking out of that orifice so it should be second nature to you! G-d bless!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
Oh ruby, make a YouTube video of this letter with Hebrew subtitles.

Well on second thoughts some people might be offended for me to do that video because it's like I'm commenting on some other nation's internal problems, and some might resent that even if they agreed with me. I would also have to have someone else do the Hebrew subtitles for me because I don't speak Hebrew. I would make it if most people on the forum think these issues aren't a problem.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 04:25:16 PM »
I was almost  fooled till I read Ruby's second half.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 12:26:40 PM »
I was almost  fooled till I read Ruby's second half.

lol!  ;D