Author Topic: Has Boro Park been invaded yet?  (Read 8458 times)

newman

Has Boro Park been invaded yet?
« on: June 29, 2007, 09:05:44 AM »
Just wanted to know if Boro Park was still jewish or has the turd world invaded there too?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Has Boro Park been invaded yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:12:38 AM »
Boro Park is all Hassidic.

There are several forum members from Boro Park.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »
Like me.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »
Thanks, Yisrael. Looks like the only part of Brooklyn fit to live in these days. It must be a bugger to buy pork rinds on Saturday morning, though. ;)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
who is Boro Park ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 09:22:07 AM »
who is Boro Park ?

An all orthodox / chassidic neighborhood in Brooklyn

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 09:24:53 AM »
Thanks, Yisrael. Looks like the only part of Brooklyn fit to live in these days. It must be a bugger to buy pork rinds on Saturday morning, though. ;)

There are gentiles who own shops in Boro Park. Between 55 and 58th st, there are some non-kosher places where you can feast on the flesh of swine, if you please.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 09:34:32 AM »

There are gentiles who own shops in Boro Park. Between 55 and 58th st, there are some non-kosher places where you can feast on the flesh of swine, if you please.
It was a joke. No offense meant. I heard that in black areas the shops have One type of bread, no milk but 37 different types of pork rind. Probably an exaggeration. :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 09:37:54 AM »
They have pakastani moslems around Boro park
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 09:41:57 AM »
They have pakastani moslems around Boro park
Is there no escape from these moon god worshipers??

Is it expensive to rent in Boro Park? Do they have shabbos goys?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »
I don'ntlive in boro park but i smelled curry and saw urine colored people in moslem outfits pakis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 09:54:42 AM »
I don'ntlive in boro park but i smelled curry and saw urine colored people in moslem outfits pakis

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Elementary, my dear Watson.....smelly food, smelly urine coloured people......my deduction: Pakkis! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 11:40:58 AM »
Boro Park is mostly Hassidic.

There are Jewish Kosher food shops on every block, all over the place. To find non-Kosher food is hard.

Like the only non-Kosher diner sold. The one on 56 and New Utrecht. Now it's Kosher too.

There are a few Muslims on the outskirts of Boro Park.

Rent there is very high. A very small apartment is well over a thousand dollars a month.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

newman

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 12:00:36 PM »
Boro Park is mostly Hassidic.

There are Jewish Kosher food shops on every block, all over the place. To find non-Kosher food is hard.

Like the only non-Kosher diner sold. The one on 56 and New Utrecht. Now it's Kosher too.

There are a few Muslims on the outskirts of Boro Park.

Rent there is very high. A very small apartment is well over a thousand dollars a month.

You're lucky about the food. I can't find jewish food in Brisbane to save myself. I'd kill for a real authentic Ashkenazi, Fiddler on the Roof type feast. It took me 12 years to get my self-hating jewish lady friend to make me stuffed cabbage!

Do the chassidic jews accept help from shabbos goys on Saturday?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »

Yes, all the time.

Although they usually do violate the Shabbat when doing so. It's very tricky. You aren't allowed to as a gentile to be Mechallel Shabbat for you, but you can hint it. The problem is how to do it. Personally, my family never has asked a gentile to do anything for them on the Shabbat.

In Boro Park, on the holidays and often on Shabbat, NYPD Cops while patrolling stop into Synagogues and ask them if they need an AC turned on or if anything needs taking care of. This is usually arranged by the community affairs cops.

Another issue with asking a "Shabbos Goy" to work for you on Shabbat is because how do you know if he is a gentile. He may be a secular Jew or a Jew that converted to X-tianity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 01:49:12 PM »
Another problem there was a very famous skinhead leader in Poland when he was about 26 his parents told him they were Jews now he's studying in Israel to get shmicha,boy what a shock that must have been to him.Isay this because in some areas people don'nt even know they are Jewish

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »

Yes, all the time.

Although they usually do violate the Shabbat when doing so. It's very tricky. You aren't allowed to as a gentile to be Mechallel Shabbat for you, but you can hint it. The problem is how to do it. Personally, my family never has asked a gentile to do anything for them on the Shabbat.

In Boro Park, on the holidays and often on Shabbat, NYPD Cops while patrolling stop into Synagogues and ask them if they need an AC turned on or if anything needs taking care of. This is usually arranged by the community affairs cops.

Another issue with asking a "Shabbos Goy" to work for you on Shabbat is because how do you know if he is a gentile. He may be a secular Jew or a Jew that converted to X-tianity.

Nothing's ever simple in talmudic law. That must be why the learned men sit in the shull argueing and hair splitting. If I lived in A jewish neighborhood, I'd vollunteer. Especially in winter when the elderly need radiators turned on etc.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 01:53:02 PM »
Usually people set things with timers. Lights, ACs, etc...

newman

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 01:54:21 PM »
Another problem there was a very famous skinhead leader in Poland when he was about 26 his parents told him they were Jews now he's studying in Israel to get shmicha,boy what a shock that must have been to him.Isay this because in some areas people don'nt even know they are Jewish
Another example of a screwed up world. A nazi discovers he's jewish and embraces it......the jew who knows he's jewish rejects it...OI!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 02:02:28 PM »

Please tell me more about him.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 02:02:49 PM »
Like me.

Speaking of which I haven't seen you in a while.

What are you up to Sat night?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
I dunno, give me a call.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 02:09:52 PM »

It was in the paper about a yr ago this guy was one of the most famous skinhead thugs in Poland his grand parents told his parents when they died .His father when he had a heart attack thought he woulddie and did'nt want to have his son a nazi skin head  so he told him that  both the father and mother was Jewish.Any how his father did'nt die and he's studying or finished studying to be a Rabbi. I'll try to google it and try to find the article

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »

Thisis'nt the full article but i found this on the BBC    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6151420.stm

Shot at 2010-01-03