Author Topic: PROOF NETANYAHU IS A COMMIE: SOVIET GENOCIDE-DENIAL  (Read 6001 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
PROOF NETANYAHU IS A COMMIE: SOVIET GENOCIDE-DENIAL
« on: July 18, 2012, 07:46:25 PM »
Some while ago, Bibi refused to recognize the Holodomor (Ukrainian Genocide). The Holodomor was the soviet genocide by stalin (soviet hitler) done by soviets (Russian nazis). The only reason anyone would deny this unspeakable atrocity is because of commie loyalty. Russia is the leader in Holodomor-denial. Denying this tragedy is like Holocaust denial.

Worldwide recognition:

While in Ukraine under heroic former president Yushchenko was going to make a law banning Holodmor and Holocaust denial:
A draft law "On Amendments to the Criminal and the Procedural Criminal Codes of Ukraine" was submitted by President Viktor Yushchenko for consideration by the Ukrainian Parliament. The draft law envisages prosecution for public denial of the Holodomor Famine of 1932–1933 in Ukraine as a fact of genocide of the Ukrainian people, and of the Holocaust as the fact of genocide of the Jewish people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: PROOF NETANYAHU IS A COMMIE: SOVIET GENOCIDE-DENIAL
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 08:37:57 PM »
I believe that one reason that Israel doesn't recognize this tragedy is because the global narrative, it seems, is that the Jews perpetrated this genocide.

http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/jews/holodomor.htm

Holodomor proves it once again: Jews were amongst the greatest mass murderers of all time

It all begun in 1917: "Every ordinary Russian faced a Jew as his judge and as his exe-cutioner. Where ever the Russian went, he met a Jew in a superior position to him." (Sonja Margolina, "Das Ende der Lügen" The End of the Lies, Siedler Publishing House, Berlin 1992, page 60) "The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction. Our Plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia is going to become Reality for the whole world." (The American Hebrew Magazine, New York, Sep. 10, 1920) More than 50 Million people were murdered during this era under Jewish commissars. However, when nowadays timid Goyim try to bring these crimes, universally unique, to justice, Jews squeal "this is unfair, it incites interethnic hatred." However, forcing a 90 year-old innocent man (John Demjanjuk) on a stretcher into a stooge court-room in Germany, that is perfectly all right. Read on:

http://desip.igc.org/HolocaustAndHolodomor.html

Some Ukrainian accounts, and that of Muggeridge, who covered the holodomor for the Manchester Guardian, take the trouble to say that this mass starvation was imposed largely by Jews.  Lazar M. Kaganovich is often identified as an architect of the policy.  A photograph in Montefiore, Red Tsar, above, shows him personally searching a farm for concealed food.  In Muggeridge’s novel Winter in Moscow (1934) he appears as Kokoshkin, “a Jew” and “Stalin’s chief lieutenant.”

In 2003 Levko Lukyanenko, the first Ukrainian ambassador to Canada, was said to have made an anti-Semitic embarrassment of himself on this subject.  But see Orest Subtelny, Ukraine: A History, p. 363 (2d ed. 1994)(“Jews were . . . disproportionately prominent among the Bolsheviks, notably in their leadership, among their tax- and grain-gathering officials, and especially in the despised and feared. . . secret police [emphasis added]”); Montefiore, Red Tsar, above, p. 305 (as late as 1937, Jews accounted for only 5.7 percent of Soviet party members, but “formed a majority in the government” [emphasis added]); Yuri Slezkine, The Jewish Century, p. 254 (Princeton University Press, 2004)(the secret police was “one of the most Jewish of all Soviet institutions”); and Arno J. Mayer, Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?, p. 60 (1988)(“As of the late twenties . . . [a] disproportionate number of Jews came to hold high posts in the secret police and to serve as political commissars in the armed services.  They. . . were. . . appointed to high-level and conspicuous positions which called for unimpeach-able political loyalty. . . ”).  Mayer, a professor emeritus of history at Princeton, is himself Jewish, and had to flee the Nazis as a refugee.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090623053805AAlGLcY

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=160

JEWS WANT THE WORLD to believe that they have a monopoly on “Holocaust Remembrances.” But Ukraine’s President Viktor Yushchenko has thrown the Jews a curve by dedicating 2008 as “Ukrainian Holocaust Remembrance Year” Here.
This “holocaust remembrance” recalls the murder by forced starvation of *6 million* Ukrainian Christians by the Jewish Bolsheviks. The Ukrainians call this holocaust “Holodomor” which means “Famine-Genocide.” Of course the Zionist Jews deny it. Just like they deny all of their numerous crimes against humanity.

Historian Valentyn Moroz of the Institute for Historical Review wrote:

— “The Ukrainian village had long been recognized as the bastion of national traditions. The Bolsheviks sought to strike a fatal blow at the village structure because it was the lifespring of the vital national spirit.” — Here.

Indeed, Bolshevik Jews were the chief architects of the Ukrainian forced-famine which eliminated Ukrainian clergy and 6 million Ukrainian Orthodox Christians!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
There is some debate who was responsible for the deaths... But there is no comparison between even the supposed 'Holodomor' victims and the victims of the Shoah. The Shoah was an organized killing machine with gas chambers, mass transport, and troops shooting Jewish victims...

I STRONGLY disagree that this has anything to do with Bibi being a commie... And I disagree that it is tantamount to Holocaust denial.

The list of sites blaming this supposed atrocity on the Jews goes ON AND ON. It is so bad even antisemitic hate sites such as RENSE has articles blaming it on the Jews.

http://rense.com/general86/crdet.htm

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
I do not even know what this was. But look at the map more then 50% of the world does not recognize this. Soo why pick on Netenyahu on this? Also by the way look at how we can't even spot Israel on the map, yett all the attention of the world is to it?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 08:47:18 PM »
I believe that one reason that Israel doesn't recognize this tragedy is because the global narrative, it seems, is that the Jews perpetrated this genocide.

Muman, ignore those nazis. Ukrainians fought the nazis and soviets in wwii, and none of Ukrainian nationalists blame the Jews. Most people who blame Jews for the Holodomor are gayvid douce and American neo-nazis who capitalize on the suffering of the Ukrainians similar to Jews. Actual Ukrainians when they talk about the Holodomor say things like "We suffered a Holocaust of our own" or "Yes what happened to the Jews was horrible, and so was what happened to us". You can look up what Ukrainians say about the Holodomor and none of it is antisemitic. This come from neo-nazi pieces of sh** who have nothing to do with the Ukrainians. Besides commies will blame the Ukrainians for the Holocaust even though the UPA helped saved Jews.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 08:49:20 PM »
There is some debate who was responsible for the deaths... But there is no comparison between even the supposed 'Holodomor' victims and the victims of the Shoah. The Shoah was an organized killing machine with gas chambers, mass transport, and troops shooting Jewish victims...
Jeff Rense is a crack-smoking hippy who is a good "friend" (probably more than that) of Gayvid Douce. The other website you pointed to is also run by people who are pro-Arab pseudo-conservative nazis. I know many Ukrainians who would be disgusted by these.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 08:52:05 PM »
From what I know, the Ukrainians were extremely ant-Jewish. When the Nazis came in to the Ukrain many Jews thought that they were actually saved. Also many of the Ukrainians collaborated with the Nazis in the extermination of Jews.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 08:57:16 PM »
I do not even know what this was. But look at the map more then 50% of the world does not recognize this. Soo why pick on Netenyahu on this? Also by the way look at how we can't even spot Israel on the map, yett all the attention of the world is to it?
but why the Armenian genocide to be recognized by Israel and not the Holodomor? No, I do support recognizing the Armenian genocide, and we Bulgarians are brothers of Armenians and Turks did very horrible butchery. Also this harms Israel's image for Ukrainian nationalists. Ukrainians are split between commies who are in power and pro-Russia, anti-America and the nationalists who are against the Arab-Russian Oil Coalition. Even Putin now supports the Ukrainian Nationalists- Russians in Ukraine are f*cked.

Israel is in the same position as Ukraine (and Bulgaria):

Larger ethnic group (Russians, Turks, Arabs) have much larger country(s) (Russia, Turkey, List of ~20 Arab countries) than smaller ethnic group (Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Jews), but larger ethnic group is a minority in the smaller ethnic group's land (Russians in Ukraine, Turks in Bulgaria, "Palestinians").

The Ukrainian nationalists met with the fakestinian leader to express support only because they say they support everyone's right to self-determination as nationalists. But,they say they support same for Israel and have links with Yisrael Beitenu. They are neutral in Israel-"Palestinian" conflict. This will change if Yisrael Beiteinu is in the government of Israel.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 08:58:31 PM »
From what I know, the Ukrainians were extremely ant-Jewish. When the Nazis came in to the Ukrain many Jews thought that they were actually saved. Also many of the Ukrainians collaborated with the Nazis in the extermination of Jews.
Yes but the Ukrainian People's Army resisted nazis and soviets heroically. They were lead by Stefan Bandera who was a supporter of the Zionist movement and is a hero for the Ukrainians.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 09:03:21 PM »
This page of a website is Ukrainian nationalists for the truth who want friendship with Jews. Ignore the one post by the neo-nazi pig about "stalin's Jews". stalin killed many Jews (although most victims were Ukrainians) like hitler killed many Ukrainians (although most victims were Jews).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
I really don't have much sympathy for the people of Ukraine. My family emigrated from Ukraine in 1900 due to constant persecution of the Jewish people in the Ukraine. Thank Hashem my families left that hell hole before the crepe hit the fan...

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 09:07:22 PM »
I really don't have much sympathy for the people of Ukraine. My family emigrated from Ukraine in 1900 due to constant persecution of the Jewish people in the Ukraine. Thank Hashem my families left that hell hole before the crepe hit the fan...
It's a hellhole because of the Russians there, most of them are neo-nazis or commies or hate Jews and Ukrainians. They control the Ukrainian government now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 09:08:02 PM »
It's a hellhole because of the Russians there, most of them are neo-nazis or commies or hate Jews and Ukrainians. They control the Ukrainian government now.

My family, on my fathers side, came from Uman, Ukraine... On my mothers side the family came from Poland.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 09:11:04 PM »
Khan,

Two years ago I started a thread on the topic of the Holodomor...

Here is the link:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,51214.0.html

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 09:16:00 PM »
but why the Armenian genocide to be recognized by Israel and not the Holodomor?

Israel is in the same position as Ukraine (and Bulgaria):

The Ukrainian nationalists met with the fakestinian leader to express support only because they say they support everyone's right to self-determination as nationalists. But,they say they support same for Israel and have links with Yisrael Beitenu. They are neutral in Israel-"Palestinian" conflict. This will change if Yisrael Beiteinu is in the government of Israel.

1) I don't know what this whole thing is about.
 2) You say they support Arab Nazis okay.
 3) Yisrael Beiteinu IS in the government. It holds a lot of power today.

4) I don't really care about Ukraine. I also hope Jews stop taking trips there thinking they are doing something great leaving Israel and visiting Rebbe Nachman's grave there (which is also the place of mass Jewish graves, which were butchered there, even before the latest holocaust).

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 09:17:27 PM »
The particular ***hole who this Ukrainian attacks is a pro-fakestinian leftist.

24. California State University Dominguez Hills professor and author, Aaron Hass, perpetuates the myth that the Jews were the only ones who suffered; suffered the most, and especially, weren't helped by any other nationality. I took his class and lecture after lecture, he kept stating that the Jewish Holocaust (6 million) was the biggest genocide in history, ignoring the 7-10 million Stalin genocide of Ukrainians, even after I brought it up. In Hass' book, The Aftermath, Living with the Holocaust, he wrote that "Even the Palestinian Jews resented European Jews coming into Palestine," jealously guarding the precious hard-fought land and resources with other Jews.

Now I think this quote is a little objectionable because of how it focuses on the question of the severity of the Holocaust, but it shows that Ukrainians and Jews are being played like a violin by commies and fascists. commies on the Ukrainian side condemn Israel, fascists on the Ukrainian side deny the Holodomor and accuse Jews of genocide. commies on the Jewish side support Russians in Ukraine, and fascists on the Jewish side (like the b**** who wrote for Pat Buchanan) "confess" their people's made-up crimes. These idiots undermine Judæo-Ukrainian friendship and will continue hostility.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2012, 09:21:32 PM »

4) I don't really care about Ukraine. I also hope Jews stop taking trips there thinking they are doing something great leaving Israel and visiting Rebbe Nachman's grave there (which is also the place of mass Jewish graves, which were butchered there, even before the latest holocaust).

2)They support the Arabs because of their leader's cult of personality. He wants to look good to everyone. Politicians do that. They support the Israelis and "Palestinians" equally, because of the nationalist "Right to Self-Determination" policy. If some truth came to them they would change their minds.

4)Most of those Jews were probably killed by the pig Czar and the Russian army because Ukraine was for many years Russian province.

It's really about nationalists standing together and not fighting. Zionism is nationalism.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »

Also I wouldn't know much about Israeli government, just that Bibi is disappointing for Zionists. Correct me if I'm wrong but I though Yisrael Beiteinu is Israel's leading nationalist party.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 09:31:43 PM »
Also I wouldn't know much about Israeli government, just that Bibi is disappointing for Zionists. Correct me if I'm wrong but I though Yisrael Beiteinu is Israel's leading nationalist party.

Only on paper and with words. They openly stated that they would transfer land to the Arab Nazis. Also not only land from the "Green Line" but within "pre-1967" Israel as well that is heavily populated by Arabs. That is Israel's "Right-wing" today. This group is just as dangerous as Sharon.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 09:35:03 PM »
Only on paper and with words. They openly stated that they would transfer land to the Arab Nazis. Also not only land from the "Green Line" but within "pre-1967" Israel as well that is heavily populated by Arabs. That is Israel's "Right-wing" today. This group is just as dangerous as Sharon.
Such a shame. Is there any real nationalist party in Israel? I must know so I can support them.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2012, 12:57:15 AM »
It is no wonder that Israel will ever recognize this antisemitic crap...

http://www.examiner.com/article/zionism-today-is-a-direct-result-of-holodomor-jewish-involvement-christian-genocide

I think you are confused.  Very very confused.

For example:   holodomor?  Real event in history.
Carried out by Jews?  A complete nazi lie.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2012, 01:07:13 AM »
I think you are confused.  Very very confused.

For example:   holodomor?  Real event in history.
Carried out by Jews?  A complete nazi lie.

Are you saying I am confused? I don't think so. I think that what happened was not a genocide but it was surely a cruel and inhumane thing which was done. But it was not on the level of a planned genocide of the Jewish people. Jews and non-Jews died in the famine. But the problem is that the Ukrainians and the Russians would like to blame the Jewish people for the event.

It is for this reason I find it hard to accept a tragedy which killed many Jews {I think I calculated about 120k-140k Jews died according to statistics I found} to be blamed on the Jews.

Remember the thread I posted two years ago... At the time you said you had never heard of Holodomor. We had a big discussion about it and RBM had some choice things to say... Check out that thread...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,51214.0.html

As a challenge to you KWRBT I dare you to google Holodomor and tell me how many antisemitic sites come up. It is the rallying call of every nazi out there that the Jewish people perpetrated a genocide against christian russians.

Or maybe you think that Netanyahu didn't want to acknowledge this event because he is covering for the commies?

Here is a link for a google search for 'Holodomor' & 'Jew'...

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=holodomor+jews&revid=2052436014&sa=X&ei=mJYHULuACMmw2QW1t7XmBA&ved=0CGAQ1QIoAjgK&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=630936b765f75efa&biw=1280&bih=645

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 01:19:30 AM »
I must admit that without the nazi accusations of Jewish conspiracy in the events which happened I may have had a different opinion. Looking at my opinion from two years ago it appears it has changed slightly...