Author Topic: How much do average Egyptians Hate Jews?  (Read 1247 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How much do average Egyptians Hate Jews?
« on: July 23, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »
This clip from Egyptian Television shows just how much the average Egyptian hates the Jews. The show is in the format of a 'CANDID CAMERA' type of show where a person is invited to the show and then they are tricked into thinking it is an Israeli show with Jewish interviewers and producers.

Many of the people who come to this show end up getting physically and emotionally violent with the woman interviewer, several in this clip strike and beat the woman. They also slap around the supposed Jewish producer. This kind of show is obviously a hate-inspiring show which incites the Egyptian audience to violence against Jews...

If you thought the average Egyptian citizen was looking for peace this clip will leave you with the chills...

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3504.htm

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How much do average Egyptians Hate Jews?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 04:16:49 PM »
When I watch this kind of thing the feeling of wishing revenge against such Jew hatred consumes me. How I would love to kick some sense into these scum loving muslim flesh bags. If only the Jews had their own shows where we could rip to shreds the nazis and muslim jew haters before a crowd of onlookers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 04:24:21 PM »
I think ever since Gd freed the Israelite slaves and reeked havoc on the Egyptians, they have hated us...Just when we acted strongly and determined, they respected us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »
I hope a mushroom cloud explodes in that hell-hole.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 09:28:30 PM »
Just reuploaded with catchy title
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 04:58:53 AM »
"You should be ashamed for hitting a woman" Arab. Not going ape on T.v. Not attacking someone because of their nationality/religion. Not "you cowardly **** what are you a *****?" It's not like he laughed after like those kind of shows here, considering that's forbidden by pisslam anyways, he looked serious like "I was going to kill her here".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge