Author Topic: Obamas Ministry of Truth already spreading propaganda  (Read 4031 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obamas Ministry of Truth already spreading propaganda
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:36:30 PM »
This country is SCREWED big time. We all think we are reading a 'Free Press' meaning that the press is operating independent of the government. But it appears that this is just an illusion because today it seems that Obama is running a 1984 style 'Ministry of Truth' which proofreads and edits every pro-Obama story which appears in the mainstream left-biased media. This is chilling news and makes sense considering how, when I read headlines on google news, that all the stories contain the same left-leaning bias.

In order for Democracy to flourish there must be a press which is completely disconnected from the bias of the government. Freedom is at stake when the media works alongside the government. This is how it works in all Communist/Totalitarian systems. The government run media only reports stories which make it look good and it buries stories which make it look bad. In speaking with my boss who is a Romanian national he tells stories about how controlled the media in Romania was. It looks like America is sliding toward such a system...

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/proof-establishment-media-controlled/

There was a rather low-key confession made in the New York Times last week that deserves to be blared throughout this country so that every American understands what they are reading in the establishment’s ultra-controlled, government-managed “press” – and I use that last word loosely indeed.

The admission came in the form of a story by Jeremy Peters on the politics page of the Times July 16. I’ve been waiting for others to point it out, discuss it, debate it, express shock and exasperation over it. But I’ve waited for naught.

What this shocking story reveals is that even I – one of the kingpins of the new media and a refugee from the state-controlled spin machine – underestimated the utter and total corruption of the euphemistically called “mainstream press.”

It shows that most – not some – members of the print media establishment with access to the White House submit their copy to government officials for review, “correction” and approval before it reaches the American people!

Even “progressive” WND columnist Ellen Ratner agrees – media under a spell!

Here are some key excerpts from the piece, if you think I’m exaggerating:

* “The quotations come back redacted, stripped of colorful metaphors, colloquial language and anything even mildly provocative.”

* “They are sent by e-mail from the Obama headquarters in Chicago to reporters who have interviewed campaign officials under one major condition: the press office has veto power over what statements can be quoted and attributed by name.”

* “Most reporters, desperate to pick the brains of the president’s top strategists, grudgingly agree. After the interviews, they review their notes, check their tape recorders and send in the juiciest sound bites for review. The verdict from the campaign – an operation that prides itself on staying consistently on script – is often no, Barack Obama does not approve this message.”

* “Now, with a millisecond Twitter news cycle and an unforgiving, gaffe-obsessed media culture, politicians and their advisers are routinely demanding that reporters allow them final editing power over any published quotations.”

* “Quote approval is standard practice for the Obama campaign, used by many top strategists and almost all mid-level aides in Chicago and at the White House – almost anyone other than spokesmen who are paid to be quoted. (And sometimes it applies even to them.) It is also commonplace throughout Washington and on the campaign trail.”

* “Many journalists spoke about the editing only if granted anonymity, an irony that did not escape them.”

* “From Capitol Hill to the Treasury Department, interviews granted only with quote approval have become the default position. Those officials who dare to speak out of school, but fearful of making the slightest off-message remark, shroud even the most innocuous and anodyne quotations in anonymity by insisting they be referred to as a ‘top Democrat’ or a ‘Republican strategist.’”

* “Those [reporters] who did speak on the record said the restrictions seem only to be growing. ‘It’s not something I’m particularly proud of because there’s a part of me that says, Don’t do it, don’t agree to their terms,’ said Major Garrett, a correspondent for The National Journal.”

* “It was difficult to find a news outlet that had not agreed to quote approval, albeit reluctantly. Organizations like Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Vanity Fair, Reuters and The New York Times have all consented to interviews under such terms.”

I could go on and on. I urge you to read the entire story. This may be the most important story broken by the New York Times in years.

What it means is this: When Americans read these reports – whether in newspapers, wire services or on the Internet – they are not really reading news stories at all. They are reading approved, pre-packaged press releases from the government and politicians. But, even worse, they are not labeled as such. They are labeled as actual news.

That’s how low the national press establishment has descended. And, when you read the story in its full context, you will understand that the concerns expressed about this practice by those submitting themselves to it are not ethical concerns. They are not concerns for the truth. They are concerns about their own convenience and for the loss of “color” in their stories.

Let me state what I hope is obvious to all reading this column: This sort of willing capitulation to government censorship was not the norm five years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago or 30 years ago. This is a new phenomenon – chilling and alarming to an old-timer like me who would never agree to submit his copy for approval to politicians.

These so-called journalists are selling their ethical and moral souls for access to politicians. And this practice raises expectations by politicians that they can routinely manipulate the press to their advantage. That makes the job of real journalists – independent reporters faithful to their craft – even more difficult, because they will be shut out from access.

It reminds me of the fact that, just last week, WND was denied credentials to cover the Democratic National Convention. Why do you suppose what has become one of the largest and most influential news agencies in the country would be denied access to the convention floor? Simply because the Democrats know we won’t play by their rules of control like the members of the establishment press club.

All I can say about these people I once considered “colleagues” is that I am so ashamed of them. I am mortified. They are humiliating themselves and a vital institution for any free society.

It seems the biggest threat to the American tradition of a free and independent press is not government coercion. It’s the willing submission of the press to being handled and managed by government and politicians.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obamas Ministry of Truth already spreading propaganda
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 08:34:04 AM »
This is where prayer comes in and guides you into discernment.   All you need is the Holy Spirit, you don't need man to tell you what to think...YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH...THATS WHAT THE LIARS DON'T KNOW...WE HAVE SUPERNATURAL POWER GUIDING US!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 09:15:38 AM »
This is where prayer comes in and guides you into discernment.   All you need is the Holy Spirit, you don't need man to tell you what to think...YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH...THATS WHAT THE LIARS DON'T KNOW...WE HAVE SUPERNATURAL POWER GUIDING US!

... do expand. Don't take this as mocking, I don't really know how to describe the feeling or why its there. The best I've come up with is your soul contains G-d's truth and wisdom, and you should want to teach everything in there to your mind. Even when I was young that was my question, how can I know something that I can't possibly know? Well that and "what matters?".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 09:37:58 AM »
Debbie is right LKZ.  What is there to expand on?  We should all pray.
I think we should leave the Holy Spirit out of it.
We should each pray in our own way.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 10:18:47 PM »
Debbie is right LKZ.  What is there to expand on?  We should all pray.
I think we should leave the Holy Spirit out of it.
We should each pray in our own way.

The holy spirit? In the New testament? And I pray sometimes, I'm just not part of the Jewish community or any group but my two jobs [give or take one sometimes]. And I think it would be better if people prayed the right way, even if they like free-styling. The wiccan way for example I've grown to hold some rather hefty disdain for, what with all the wine sacrifices for the "dark lady of the night" who is apparently some freeky deeky motherly abominable vampire, you know, if you have faith in the machinations of doofus heretics.

Back to my question:

Sometimes when you hear something true and hold a lie for a belief in that regard, you get a profound feeling that: the true thing is truth, you have been lied to, and you can immediately see and rearrange or remove all the other lies it is connected to. Also when you can do something right and something good will happen or bad and something bad will happen, you get the same feeling but of what exactly you should do, and you know its wrong and bad to do what's bad, and things overly ironically work out perfectly when you listen to this inner voice(?) thingy.

What is it? Is it G-d or an angel? How do you discern it from the rest of the maelstrom in your head, what is its purpose, does this happen to everyone and does it happen in a lesser degree to some, and how come there is a lesser degree, and how do you improve your capacity to hear, understand, and use this? Can it be developed?

I want to know what G-d wants me to do. More than anything, I want to do it, and therefore need to know how he can tell/show me.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 05:58:52 AM »
The holy spirit? In the New testament? And I pray sometimes, I'm just not part of the Jewish community or any group but my two jobs [give or take one sometimes]. And I think it would be better if people prayed the right way, even if they like free-styling. The wiccan way for example I've grown to hold some rather hefty disdain for, what with all the wine sacrifices for the "dark lady of the night" who is apparently some freeky deeky motherly abominable vampire, you know, if you have faith in the machinations of doofus heretics.

For all practical purposes here on the forum the only way to pray is the Jewish way... If you need to learn about other forms of prayer you should go to sites that can deal with prayer of that nature...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 05:02:01 PM »
For all practical purposes here on the forum the only way to pray is the Jewish way... If you need to learn about other forms of prayer you should go to sites that can deal with prayer of that nature...

I don't, umm... that. Just saying that's a big thing today "however you pray is ok" and "the important thing is beleif in a higher power" which is horseshizah.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »
LKZ I didn't know you were a wiccan! Oh my!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 11:12:28 PM »
I have a basic understanding of a majority of known religions. I learned this thorugh one that though she was also a vampire, and would suck blood from an emo (no jokes). When I discovered my Jewish identity, I was pretty thrilled, even just on this point, that I should only be marrying a Jewish girl. The wiccans also believe that if you lie down and think about the wind, you don't need to breathe. As master troll of three to 1 x 10^999999999 accounts, I hope you don't think I'm that stupid.

If I chose any paganistic religion, its would be spirit walker/werewolf. Even if it hurts to change and you are apparently possessed by a demon (not my belief) I'd totally grow a huge [censored].

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 11:20:58 PM »
David Axelrod is out in the media circuit spreading his gospel.   Why would a president's advisor be presented as a political expert by these amateur-hour jokes called news stations?   He's going to give unbiased analysis?  LOL.  They expect us to believe that.   They insult our intelligence daily. 

This would be like bringing in Saddam Hussein as a CNN correspondent to explain the implications of UN sanctions on Iraq.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »

If I chose any paganistic religion, its would be spirit walker/werewolf. Even if it hurts to change and you are apparently possessed by a demon (not my belief) I'd totally grow a huge [censored].
Who's belief? That is inappropriate! I thought we could be friends, you being a wiccan and me being a gnostic!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 11:41:30 PM »
Who's belief? That is inappropriate! I thought we could be friends, you being a wiccan and me being a gnostic!

That would be a belief of a peculiar cult, that for smooth discussion purposes, are an uber-crazy/weird hybrid murderer/ cannibal cult. Friends are expensive. You can't buy my friendship with the prettiness of your heretical (to Christianity) beliefs, it must be earned.

You know anyone that owns a duct cleaning company?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 12:01:13 AM »
That would be a belief of a peculiar cult, that for smooth discussion purposes, are an uber-crazy/weird hybrid murderer/ cannibal cult. Friends are expensive. You can't buy my friendship with the prettiness of your heretical (to Christianity) beliefs, it must be earned.

You know anyone that owns a duct cleaning company?
What are you talking about, jesuit! Yes, I do know some duct cleaners.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:42:18 AM by Ephraim »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 01:14:38 AM »
This thread is pointless...

It seems to have been hi-jacked... What does this quibbling have to do with the original post?

Also I am quite a bit disappointed in LKZ... If what he says is the truth it is very, very sad... I just have hope that some day you give up the Avodah Zarah and concentrate on your spiritual heritage. That is if I can believe that you were really born Jewish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 02:09:34 AM »
To lkz: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D

You're too funny.  Love the way you talk about wiccan religion with a straight face.  Every other person fell for it and your intention was to make fun of someone's point about a "holy spirit" which didn't sound like a Jewish phrase.

Nevertheless, Christians or other gentiles can pray anyway they want especially if it helps them to be more righteous.  I would say the same for Jews if it helps them to be a better Jew.

But a Jew can pray the right way and not understanding what he or she praying about so a personal silent prayer in a language he or she can understand is a good thing if it helps him or her to be more righteous.

I dont believe it is our place to tell Christians or other gentiles that they "have it all wrong".  However we do have a right to say why our religion, the Jewish religion, is authentic to us in just a few sentences.  Quite simply, millions of Israelites were witnesses to the Gd of Israel's presence to these complicated 613 rules versus the revelations of the other religions involving a a single person who claimed he had a private conversation with Gd, such as Joseph smith, Muhammad and others.  And I even know Judaism to be the most authentic religion for Jews because despite all of its difficulties we are somehow still in existence in a major way despite being a minority and still very few things in our tradition has changed.  I mean, the righteous amongst us would die for it.  Wouldn't you say a cataclysmic event must have happened for us to act in this manner?  Certainly Joseph smith, apostle Paul, and Mohammed thought so.  Why do you think they base their private conversations with Gd on Jewish concepts?  Just saying....

So its not for me to tell gentiles to be Jewish because of what I'm saying.  They shouldn't be Jews or practice the Jewish religion.  That's for us only.  I would only expect gentiles to know that the one and only Gd of the universe is hashem. That's it.  And my only recommendation to them is to tell them that it is in their best interest to think Gd as limitless.  And that I'd the bless Israel they will be blessed and if they curse Israel they will be cursed.

That's all
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »
your intention was to make fun of someone's point about a "holy spirit" which didn't sound like a Jewish phrase.
Exactly! But I must admit, that he is really starting to grow on me!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 09:01:47 PM »
Anyway, back to original focus of this thread...The mainstream media has always been in the tank for Obama.  As for CNN, it's known that their ratings have been going down, down, and down.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 06:08:44 PM »
To lkz: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D

You're too funny.  Love the way you talk about wiccan religion with a straight face.  Every other person fell for it and your intention was to make fun of someone's point about a "holy spirit" which didn't sound like a Jewish phrase.

Nevertheless, Christians or other gentiles can pray anyway they want especially if it helps them to be more righteous.  I would say the same for Jews if it helps them to be a better Jew.

But a Jew can pray the right way and not understanding what he or she praying about so a personal silent prayer in a language he or she can understand is a good thing if it helps him or her to be more righteous.

I dont believe it is our place to tell Christians or other gentiles that they "have it all wrong".  However we do have a right to say why our religion, the Jewish religion, is authentic to us in just a few sentences.  Quite simply, millions of Israelites were witnesses to the Gd of Israel's presence to these complicated 613 rules versus the revelations of the other religions involving a a single person who claimed he had a private conversation with Gd, such as Joseph smith, Muhammad and others.  And I even know Judaism to be the most authentic religion for Jews because despite all of its difficulties we are somehow still in existence in a major way despite being a minority and still very few things in our tradition has changed.  I mean, the righteous amongst us would die for it.  Wouldn't you say a cataclysmic event must have happened for us to act in this manner?  Certainly Joseph smith, apostle Paul, and Mohammed thought so.  Why do you think they base their private conversations with Gd on Jewish concepts?  Just saying....

So its not for me to tell gentiles to be Jewish because of what I'm saying.  They shouldn't be Jews or practice the Jewish religion.  That's for us only.  I would only expect gentiles to know that the one and only Gd of the universe is hashem. That's it.  And my only recommendation to them is to tell them that it is in their best interest to think Gd as limitless.  And that I'd the bless Israel they will be blessed and if they curse Israel they will be cursed.

That's all
No, Dr. Dan.  I think LKZ has a purpose with his every post.   He doesn't fool me in the least.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
No, Dr. Dan.  I think LKZ has a purpose with his every post.   He doesn't fool me in the least.
Neither me... I am just a waiting and a "watchin"   :::D 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »
... understand where I'm coming from. First off, I'm not here because I'm trying to screw with the forum or am a troll, for the last [censored] time.

Second I never said believing in the holy spirit is wrong, but we'll get back to that in a second. The wicca thing was to refute "however you pray its OK", because evidently, the majority of prayer forms in existence are very bad.

I was raised without an inkling of understanding in my Jewish heritage, other than that it existed. It really hasn't been long that I understand Jewish theology at all, in fact, I knew about wiccan "theology" first. I'm tending to side with Judaism with the more I learn, and I also really had no clue whether it talks about a holy spirit in Judaism or not, but I do know it does in the new testament, so I wanted to know, without asking something like "does Judaism talk about the holy spirit" and look completely ignorant.

As for muman, it was a joke i don't want another second in any cult/that term you just posted that I just learned about, I know enough about these silly beliefs to know that they destroy every bit of sanity and usefulness about you, and as for me not being Jewish, well maybe it's due to today's long day at my new loan sharking (sort of) job, but that really hurt. I don't really know how to respond right now, but I was...

Anyways maybe its right that I shouldn't be posting in this topic, I really am no longer a viable source on the lamestream media, I haven't bothered with it in so long. Why even watch that crap? You can figure out what they're lying about, but that only gets you not so far, and it's assumed you're not going to believe them for the most part anyways, so the opposite of some of their conclusions are usually just as useless or harmful. You're only supporting them if you watch their garbage, and even if you do it because you hate it, enough people doing that provides the money for them to reach someone that will. Staying misinformed is all it provides standalone, and while you must know what they're doing, its assumed that they're going to worship Obama and hate Romney. I personally prefer reading about it then watching or reading that junk itself. I guess someone's gotta do it eventually, but it isn't me, my t.v.'s been cut for many wonderful years, and with the limited time I have, I think it's more important to learn about what's right than what's wrong.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 07:23:47 PM »
... understand where I'm coming from. First off, I'm not here because I'm trying to screw with the forum or am a troll, for the last [censored] time.

Second I never said believing in the holy spirit is wrong, but we'll get back to that in a second. The wicca thing was to refute "however you pray its OK", because evidently, the majority of prayer forms in existence are very bad.

I was raised without an inkling of understanding in my Jewish heritage, other than that it existed. It really hasn't been long that I understand Jewish theology at all, in fact, I knew about wiccan "theology" first. I'm tending to side with Judaism with the more I learn, and I also really had no clue whether it talks about a holy spirit in Judaism or not, but I do know it does in the new testament, so I wanted to know, without asking something like "does Judaism talk about the holy spirit" and look completely ignorant.

As for muman, it was a joke i don't want another second in any cult/that term you just posted that I just learned about, I know enough about these silly beliefs to know that they destroy every bit of sanity and usefulness about you, and as for me not being Jewish, well maybe it's due to today's long day at my new loan sharking (sort of) job, but that really hurt. I don't really know how to respond right now, but I was...

Anyways maybe its right that I shouldn't be posting in this topic, I really am no longer a viable source on the lamestream media, I haven't bothered with it in so long. Why even watch that crap? You can figure out what they're lying about, but that only gets you not so far, and it's assumed you're not going to believe them for the most part anyways, so the opposite of some of their conclusions are usually just as useless or harmful. You're only supporting them if you watch their garbage, and even if you do it because you hate it, enough people doing that provides the money for them to reach someone that will. Staying misinformed is all it provides standalone, and while you must know what they're doing, its assumed that they're going to worship Obama and hate Romney. I personally prefer reading about it then watching or reading that junk itself. I guess someone's gotta do it eventually, but it isn't me, my t.v.'s been cut for many wonderful years, and with the limited time I have, I think it's more important to learn about what's right than what's wrong.
As long as we all have the best interests of the Jewish Task Force as heart we are good to go... We don't have to agree on every issue but agitators we could do without.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 07:30:06 PM »
LKZ,

You continue to impress me... That you recognize that TV is a stink-hole which destroys the lives of those who consume the vile programming which is excreted from Hollywood is very impressive. It took me a while to realize this and I have been without any media sources except the internet for almost seven years now. I don't have any cable or satellite channels. only a big flat-screen monitor attached to my Linux desktop system...

Through the medium of video it is possible to brainwash the public to believe certain lies. Group-think is a well documented phenomenon and by excluding yourself from those who regularly submit to this brainwashing strengthens you against the moral decline which we are experiencing today. I have nothing against the technology of TV, video and audio encoding and decoding, and digital transmission of programming. I work in this field {Digital Audio/Video and transmission} but I do not watch the filthy programming which is being supplied to sell this technology.

But even the non-digital sources of information have become poisoned by the government. The print media is working hand-in-hand with the current administration in order to bolster the re-election chances of their fuehrer. The worst cesspool of 'journalism' is the New York {Nazi} Times. If ever there was an evil news organization it is embodied in the NYT publication...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am sorry I took your posting the way I did... It appears I was wrong...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »
I just took the sheep skin off of my head! I'm sorry LKZ that I think your a troll! I do really like having you around though, I actually think you're pretty funny, and I like fighting with you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »
LKZ,

You continue to impress me... That you recognize that TV is a stink-hole which destroys the lives of those who consume the vile programming which is excreted from Hollywood is very impressive. It took me a while to realize this and I have been without any media sources except the internet for almost seven years now. I don't have any cable or satellite channels. only a big flat-screen monitor attached to my Linux desktop system...

Through the medium of video it is possible to brainwash the public to believe certain lies. Group-think is a well documented phenomenon and by excluding yourself from those who regularly submit to this brainwashing strengthens you against the moral decline which we are experiencing today. I have nothing against the technology of TV, video and audio encoding and decoding, and digital transmission of programming. I work in this field {Digital Audio/Video and transmission} but I do not watch the filthy programming which is being supplied to sell this technology.

But even the non-digital sources of information have become poisoned by the government. The print media is working hand-in-hand with the current administration in order to bolster the re-election chances of their fuehrer. The worst cesspool of 'journalism' is the New York {Nazi} Times. If ever there was an evil news organization it is embodied in the NYT publication...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am sorry I took your posting the way I did... It appears I was wrong...
I really only watch a limited amount of things on the TV mostly news... I like some of the old movie channels, real crime and learning  shows... It's been over 30 years since I have watched any series or sitcom show... As slanted as the news media is I feel I need to keep abreast of political trends the main stream media is pushing... Disconnecting might save me 70 or 80 bucks a month but living in a vacuum does not change the political tide ... If you have enough political "smarts" you will know when the media is giving a snow job... In my opinion it's best to see both sides of the coin and know what the evil agenda of the day is.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »
LKZ,

Lol, I gave up on T.v. at a time when I was militantly brainwashing myself with the conspiracy ramblings of nuts like Alex Jones, David Icke, Stephanie Relphe, and William Cooper (who did predict 9/11, but also believes in aliens and tells people to read the NY times) and some violently anti-semetic ones like whale.to, that I was too shamefully clueless to realize were anti-semetic. It takes a lot from me to be thankful for what learning those lies did to me, or even just to admit it, and not just cringe in absolute shame for the things I've believed and said. I guess no t.v. is one of them, but I suppose I can see how Hashem worked in my life through those dark, dark times for me (I was pretty young and gullible too, so I suppose its not exactly right to hate myself for... hating myself...). Your comment on group-think does bring a new light to that though, which leads me to the question, how is this wacky Illuminati conspiracy stuff used to create anti-semetism? It is painfully obvious to me that it does, but how does this work?

As for print media, I sometimes scan a bit if there's a newspaper sitting on the chairs in the subway, or they're handing out the more popular one, and for the last years I haven't been able to get past a couple pages before throwing it down in disgust. The only way I could imagine anyone ever believing the deceitful filth in that crap is if you read that first thing in the morning when your head is still groggy. I really can't imagine using that as my source for news, and without alternative news sources like this (though I can vouch that a great number of alternate news sources are even more [censored]) I don't even want to imagine where I'd be today. Am I right to say that it is assumed that people will see through the lies of the lamestream news and be drawn to conspiracy junk as a way of solidifying the left wing and muslim ideals, but also hate their country and people? That's my conspiracy theory.

As for Cjd, I have my own best interests at heart, though I hold JTF in high opinion. You are the only people I've talked to outside of work and business today, and I am giving up the little time I have to work out to do it, so its like therapeutic and friendly at the same time. Why don't you just ban me for a day or something, you've been saying it for so long, I think it'd help get a load off your neck by now.