Author Topic: "bus... the magic bus..." (read this one first)...  (Read 1815 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
"bus... the magic bus..." (read this one first)...
« on: June 29, 2007, 07:03:19 PM »
this is my very latest salvo against revava's youth-kapo madness and death-wish... 

Revava Discussion Board 
Hello nikmatdam  June 29, 2007, 08:39:10 PM   
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 11 days, 16 hours and 37 minutes.

News: Welcome to the Revava forum.

Disclaimer: This forum is owned and run by the Revava.org website as a public service providing a platform for people to discuss Israel and Jewish related issues.

The public is welcome to join and post their ideas and comments. Messages posted are at the full responsibility of the members who post them. Revava may not endorse all views posted here but welcomes open debate and civil discussion.

Home    Help  Search  Profile  My Messages  Members  Logout   

Revava Discussion Board > General Category > General Discussion > "bus... the magic bus..."
Pages: [1]  « previous next »
  Reply  |  Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Print   

Author Topic: "bus... the magic bus..."  (Read 7 times) 

nikmatdam

"bus... the magic bus..."
« on: Today at 07:01:58 PM » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 the magic word david is "bus"...

remember the bus david...? when i first met you... you asked me to write up the speech you had just delivered... it was all about how israel was like this bus and that the current driver (the slime) had gotten the bus horribly off track and that revava was created to ensure that either the driver immediately changes course or he (they) would be replaced... in which case revava and other like-minded jews would see the bus and its passengers safely to their proper destination...

only now the driver and all of his vile cronies have jumped "ship" and gone over and climbed aboard the super-slime express to oblivion and perdition instead... and they have left the bus careening down the mountain it was supposed to climb and  it will any moment now go over the edge of the cliff and plunge into the raging ocean waters or hit the valley below and crash and burn... and you are just sitting there in your seat staring out of the window and you have for some unexplicable reason refused to take the wheel and save the day... and even more baffling you say the bus is just fine the way it is and everything will still turn out o.k....

come again...? am i missing something here...? (besides my mind... i know... i know... I'M the lunatic)... david are you insane...? don't you get it...?  can't you see for yourself that once tapuach's youth-kapo program is a success it will be introduced and spread around all of the rest of yesha and accomplish everything i've already warned everyone here about...? have you so lost your way that you no longer see the danger and the evil of the slime...?

we've tried your way for 60 years to get along with the slime in the hope that they would come around to Hashem's path... they're not coming david... they are motoring as fast as they possibly can in the very opposite direction and they are attempting to shlep all of us along with them... suicidely sweeping us all out to sea to drown together...

like ya'aqov said the other night... alot of the slime already live elsewhere in the lap of luxury... paid-off for betraying their nation and their land... and soon the rest will emigrate as well and leave the rest of us holding the bag... abandon us to face and endure alone the final onslaught for our utter decimation...

you are either being played for a fool david... or you are being seditious... and whichever way it really is... doesn't really matter... it doesn't make a bit of difference... the horrible end-result will be exactly the same... G-d forbid...

tell me... how do you sleep at night knowing that you are an integral part of the slime's drive to achieve their goal of the total ruination of everything our forefathers and mothers (and we too) have ever dreamed of and yearned for...? ached for and died for...?  i'm truly sorry... but your decision-making here is simply deplorable and your stubborn refusal here to even entertain the prospect of reconsidering is a disgrace...

and eventhough i do not live over there with you and feel the agony of the pressure-packed lachatz that you are all going through lo' these too many years... and eventhough i still lack an alternative strategy and do not as yet have an answer of what to do instead to confront and combat the slime's vile plan... that also does not matter... because there is absolutely no doubt about the fact that THIS KAPO IDEA IS NOT THE WAY FORWARD... it spells certain death for all of us... nik. in great sadness... out...

« Last Edit: Today at 08:13:06 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    208.127.114.222 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i am nikmatdam and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for vengeance..."

nikmatdam

Re: "bus... the magic bus..."
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:39:04 PM » Quote Modify 

this is the main message from my latest salvo barraging your site to get you to either stop the madness of this "youth-kapo program" in yesha or ban me... nik. for shabat... out... 

Report to moderator    208.127.114.222 

"i am nikmatdam and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for vengeance..."

Pages: [1]    Reply  |  Notify  |  Add poll  |  Print   

« previous next »
  Remove Topic  |  Lock topic   

Jump to:  Please select a destination: ----------------------------- General Category ----------------------------- => General Discussion => Beit Midrash => Revava news, FAQ's and announcements ----------------------------- Recreation ----------------------------- => Great typos and other "ingenious" quotes => Worth a thousand words => One liners   

The Wit and Wisdom of
Rabbi Meir Kahane
You Must read this Book
www.kahanebooks.com

Reclaiming the Temple Mount
Informative book on Har Habayit
By Activist David Ha'Ivri
www.hameir.org/temple 
Plant Trees in Israel
Trees Beautify the Land
A living memorial that grows
www.hameir.org/trees