Author Topic: Special Olympics/Paraolympics  (Read 6214 times)

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
Special Olympics/Paraolympics
« on: July 27, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
They were started by Eunice Kennedy Shriver so that the Kennedy family could make up for what Joe, Sr. did in lobotomizing sister Rosemary and making her into a lifelong vegetable.  Seeing what this diabolical family did to the U.S., this was only the beginning of their crimes.  The Paraolympics should not be watched by righteous Jews and gentiles.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:08:03 PM »
So you want to punish the people with disabilities by taking away their ability to participate in competitive sports because the founders of the event were bad people?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 03:14:26 PM »
They were started by Eunice Kennedy Shriver so that the Kennedy family could make up for what Joe, Sr. did in lobotomizing sister Rosemary and making her into a lifelong vegetable.  Seeing what this diabolical family did to the U.S., this was only the beginning of their crimes.  The Paraolympics should not be watched by righteous Jews and gentiles.
Did your horse kick you in the head?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »

According to that logic we shouldn't use anything invented by anti Semites etc.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »
What the hell is wrong with you?? I compete in the Special Olympics and you've offended me by referring it as "The Paraolympics." Just because people have a disability does not mean they don't have talent.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 11:08:13 AM »
What the hell is wrong with you?? I compete in the Special Olympics and you've offended me by referring it as "The Paraolympics." Just because people have a disability does not mean they don't have talent.
"The Paraolympics" Is the official name for the games that take place after the Olympic games (and a few of the competitions actually take place during the Olympics). http://www.london2012.com/paralympics/sports/

The Special Olympics is a different event and unrelated organization. I don't think any of the names is meant to offend anyone.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
Your funny.... There is not a Kennedy alive or dead that can atone for the sins of what Joe Kennedy Sr. or some of his offspring have done... Anne M. Burke was the originator of the special olympics not Shriver... Shriver may have had the name recognition and money to move the thing forward to the organization it is today... So much the better... For all the evil the Kennedy people have done if they managed to do something good it has to be set aside from the bad.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
"The Paraolympics" Is the official name for the games that take place after the Olympic games (and a few of the competitions actually take place during the Olympics). http://www.london2012.com/paralympics/sports/

The Special Olympics is a different event and unrelated organization. I don't think any of the names is meant to offend anyone.

Thanks for clearing that. I was a little confused. But he shouldn't have started this topic.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 03:32:28 PM »
Thanks for clearing that. I was a little confused. But he shouldn't have started this topic.
Yes you are right, it is pretty silly to boycott the Special Olympics.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 04:00:25 PM »
Yes you are right, it is pretty silly to boycott the Special Olympics.

Yes I do not know why someone would boycott the Special Olympics. What is wrong with playing sports. Sports help people keep in shape.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 04:17:43 PM »
Very funny, Eric Cartmen.  I'm sure every single individual in the Special Olympics would kick your butt in any sport.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »
Very funny, Eric Cartmen.  I'm sure every single individual in the Special Olympics would kick your butt in any sport.

Seriously this dude is messed up.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »

That was one of the best episodes lol

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:02 PM »
That was one of the best episodes lol

I'm not a hardcore fan of South Park, but I do agree even if I do compete in the Special Olympics.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
I agree, it was very rude!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 05:40:09 PM »

... ::)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 05:43:15 PM »
I hope you guys are aware I compete in the Special Olympics and I was very offended by his post.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »
I hope you guys are aware I compete in the Special Olympics and I was very offended by his post.
I'm very sorry this JERK posted this thread!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
I'm very sorry this JERK posted this thread!

Do not worry. This is not your fault. Blame the jerk who started the topic.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 05:58:02 PM »
Do not worry. This is not your fault. Blame the jerk who started the topic.

should I ban him?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 06:06:04 PM »
should I ban him?

That is up to you but if I were you, I would.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »
should I ban him?

I think his intentions were good. He wasn't bashing the athletes, he was bashing the Kennedys.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »
I think his intentions were good. He wasn't bashing the athletes, he was bashing the Kennedys.

Ok If he was only bashing the Kennedys and not the Athletes then I forgive him.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 06:19:25 PM »

This is my impression as well.

As someone who is very familar with the tremendous benefits that the Special Olympics and Paraolympics events provide participants and those who support the events,        I hope that this discussion proves to be a learning experience for the person who started the thread and others.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 06:23:21 PM »
This is my impression as well.

As someone who is very familar with the tremendous benefits that the Special Olympics and Paraolympics events provide participants and those who support the events,        I hope that this discussion proves to be a learning experience for the person who started the thread and others.

Same here. You people can learn a lot from this thread. Special Olympics has done a lot for me and I will continue doing it for the rest of my life.