Author Topic: I Have Had To File A Complaint With Youtube  (Read 7755 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: I Have Had To File A Complaint With Youtube
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »
Ashdina you twit, you yourself put this information on the internet. It becomes public domain and can be used on fair use grounds.

Idiot!

I did not put my information on the net for someone to destroy my singing career.
Whoever you are.. I am not worried, having given this over to G-d, I know that he will deal with it.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 08:51:04 PM »
AsheDina is a very nice person and you would know that Joshua because she was nice to you too, but you decided to be an evil person and stab her and other JTFers in the back. If you don't like the forum don't read it, and if you're angry with Chaim then why take it out on everyone else? Why are you attacking individual members of the forum like this, especially someone who was nice to you?

I think your obssession with Chaim and JTF and its members is really sad and I think you need to move on with your life because it's obviously consuming you with hatred.

TY Ruby, this is being taken care of now as we speak.  I AM protected by DMCA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
Quote from: AsheDina link=topic=62946.msg554490#msg554490 date=134 4041464
TY Ruby, this is being taken care of now as we speak.  I AM protected by DMCA.
Good for you AsheDina! I prayed for you today, I hope these SOBs get everything coming to them! I'm so sorry they have done this too you!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »
I have been trying to stay out of this conflict but I just had to say this...

Marbus,

Why are you terrorizing our friend AshDinah? She does not deserve this abuse. Why must you make things so personal? In this world we are free to express our views, and so long as we do not force others to believe as we do we should be allowed to believe what we believe.

I cannot understand why anyone would spend time trying to intimidate and aggravate JTF members. We are trying our best to make the world better because we believe that the current trend is towards a world which cannot be sustained. There is not hatred and malice in our hearts, at least I speak for myself, though I feel that the entire core of JTF are well-meaning and have great intentions.

I ask you to cease from this game you are playing. Do the right thing. If you really want to make the world a better place you should spend time putting out the message you want others to hear, not tearing down others.

The video says I 'lied' about giving Mr. Joshua R. $50- 
Me and David DID paypal Mr. JR $50.. His mother was sick, and we wanted to thank him for helping make videos, so we sent $50- to his paypal address in 2010.

ANYWAY:

Dont stress yourself.
I am protected by DMCA. 

Things will be moving shortly and this wont be pretty.

I pray HaShem that this person/s people would move on, but is insistent  in attacking me and several other really NICE people.

Some of us here had arguments, I left for awhile, etc.. But I moved on.
People got hurt over some anti Christian things that were posted in Hebrew a long time ago, but we all talked and over a year, we have all decided that we must work together. Its for the best for America and for tiny Israel.

This person/s people chooses not to move on.

Many people have gotten hurt, their private info revealed w/out their permission, photos, etc..and there are laws that protect people from cyber-bullying, copywrite infringement, harassment, etc.

That's all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 09:05:26 PM »
Good for you AsheDina! I prayed for you today, I hope these SOBs get everything coming to them! I'm so sorry they have done this too you!

TY for the Daven my dear
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 09:11:57 PM »
TY for the Daven my dear
I hope they don't go to prison, something bad may happen to them... :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 10:31:16 PM »
Well, well, look at what we have here, Marbus the croat trolling again. You and Joshua are suppose to be friends, so why do you call his videos *crappy*, you're the one making all the propaganda about your lying nazi ustasha croats. Many of those croat ustashas already burn in hell Marbus, oh yeah.

Marbus the aussie and Joshua the aussie, you really befriended, didn't you.

Marbus is from Croatia not Australia.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 08:23:38 AM »
Marbus is from Australia, he has never even been to Croatia.
There are lots of Croats in Australia!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2012, 09:23:57 AM »
Marbus is from Australia, he has never even been to Croatia.

I didn't knew that. I always assumed he was from Croatia.

Okay that makes three bad apples from Australia that we have dealt with , Tina Greco, Joshua Rosenberg and now Marbus!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2012, 11:32:35 AM »
Oh my God, the part that bothers me and I keep thinking about how someone lost a job over this. I hope these despicable human waste get in jail. I just hope no one who doesn't deserve it gets caught in the legal stuff. But I doubt that will happen.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »
Oh my G-d, the part that bothers me and I keep thinking about how someone lost a job over this. I hope these despicable human waste get in jail. I just hope no one who doesn't deserve it gets caught in the legal stuff. But I doubt that will happen.

I lost a GIG, yes. $125-
Too busy filing DMCA complaints, google complaints, on the phone with attny's re cyber-bullying and other people called me that are innocent  from this 'humans' attacks.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
LOL, I've heard about Tina Greco but I didn't know she's from Australia. I wouldn't be surprised if they all co-operate together.

She used to go under the name Silverfern on Whorefront but she infiltrated here for some reason saying she was Jewish, which got her user name banned over there too. lol I don't know if she was Jewish or ethnic Italian but we do know she definitely lived in Melbourne and she was originally from New Zealand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
Speaking of ol' Dreko, where is she now? In prison I hope.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 02:07:36 PM »
Speaking of ol' Dreko, where is she now? In prison I hope.

Unfortunately I think she's still a nurse for vulnerable terminally ill patients.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 02:10:21 PM »
Unfortunately I think she's still a nurse for vulnerable terminally ill patients.

How ironic.  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
She seemed to be very pro-euthanasia, which could be very bad considering the position she is in.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2012, 06:00:41 PM »
Let's see- whorefront, terrorism, islamofascism- I'm now 100% sure Tina Greco is a croat. They are so committed to White Nationalism and they want to hijack European Nationalism to make it a nazi abomination. They fill up the ranks of breezefront and spam their b.s. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2012, 07:09:34 PM »
Let's see- whorefront, terrorism, islamofascism- I'm now 100% sure Tina Greco is a croat. They are so committed to White Nationalism and they want to hijack European Nationalism to make it a nazi abomination. They fill up the ranks of breezefront and spam their b.s. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Tina Greco is Italian I believe.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »
Tina Greco is Italian I believe.
It changed from one nationality and religion to another to  fit her needs.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
New video about AsheDina contains following message:

Now convicted Judeofascist terrorist Victor Vancier's psychotic, mentally ill cult worshipper followers in JTF - in particular JTF member "Serbian Army" - are falsely accusing Croatian YouTuber Marbus, and Jewish former JTF moderator Joshua Rosenberg, of being involved in a criminal conspiracy since 2009! This lunatic JTFer "Serbian Army" preposterously claims - like an escaped mental patient - that Marbus and Joshua Rosenberg are supposedly "Nazi war criminals" who are supposedly behind a spate of Molotov cocktail firebombings in South Australia since 2009! ROFL!

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2012, 08:41:38 PM »
It changed from one nationality and religion to another to  fit her needs.

When I meant Italian I meant her ancestry. Greco sounds Italian to me.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
When I meant Italian I meant her ancestry. Greco sounds Italian to me.
Croatia and Italy are next to each other. I don't want to sound ridiculous but it's just very suspicious, if you look at this her record. Maybe she is part-croat. I don't know at this point.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 09:09:14 PM »
Croatia and Italy are next to each other. I don't want to sound ridiculous but it's just very suspicious, if you look at this her record. Maybe she is part-croat. I don't know at this point.
Greco is an old issue people like her need their name mentioned in order to have any presence here on our forum... In my opinion let the so called dead rest and the less said about her the better
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 09:10:13 PM »

No you do not understand. Tina Greco is an Australian of Italian descent. I never said she was from Italy.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 09:10:36 PM »
Greco is an old issue people like her need their name mentioned in order to have any presence here on our forum... In my opinion let the so called dead rest and the less said about her the better
Probably a good idea, since so much is just speculating anyway.