Author Topic: I Have Had To File A Complaint With Youtube  (Read 7756 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I Have Had To File A Complaint With Youtube
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 09:18:02 PM »
Probably a good idea, since so much is just speculating anyway.
Quite true... Mostly speculation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 11:00:49 PM »
Croatia and Italy are next to each other. I don't want to sound ridiculous but it's just very suspicious, if you look at this her record. Maybe she is part-croat. I don't know at this point.
I thought Croats surnames ended in vich like marbabitch!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 11:05:19 PM »
I thought Croats surnames ended in vich like marbabitch!
Depends. And that's Slavs in general, plus -ov, -ev, and -ski.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 03:05:26 AM »

I wish Joshua the best, just leave me alone.

I don't wish the nazi marxist piece of garbage anything but the worst.  I hope the law takes care of him to the fullest extent for his childish attack on you.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 05:03:21 AM »
I know this is hard and terrible but giving these people attention is what they want. They want the attention, they laugh at it. They go on JTF to read what reaction people on this forum get from their antics. Don't give them any more attention than they deserve.

Ignore them, they are worthless unimportant loosers who say hate JTF but they live off the attention that JTFers give them. In essence, they are nothing without JTF. The more attention you give them, the more they try to get it.
Those two need to grow a pair, suck it up and move on. But I advice people on this forum to just not give them attention. We're grown ups, we got better things to do than worry about those people.

Please, let's ignore them from now on. They're turn on each other, people like them come and go. Let US focus on the important things: Hashem, Israel, Moshiach, Torah.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »
I know this is hard and terrible but giving these people attention is what they want. They want the attention, they laugh at it. They go on JTF to read what reaction people on this forum get from their antics. Don't give them any more attention than they deserve.

Ignore them, they are worthless unimportant loosers who say hate JTF but they live off the attention that JTFers give them. In essence, they are nothing without JTF. The more attention you give them, the more they try to get it.
Those two need to grow a pair, suck it up and move on. But I advice people on this forum to just not give them attention. We're grown ups, we got better things to do than worry about those people.

Please, let's ignore them from now on. They're turn on each other, people like them come and go. Let US focus on the important things: Hashem, Israel, Moshiach, Torah.

It was not possible for her to ignore this- Her livelihood was affected!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2012, 12:14:59 PM »
It was not possible for her to ignore this- Her livelihood was affected!

Exactly.  If clients go to do a google search and they look up "P. Anne", they will see this loud video and not know wtf it is and think "I" am the crazy.

So, I am being advised by a legal assistant, singing in with DMCA to protect my livelihood and stage name from my politics.  I am not alone, most stage personalities politics are separate from their entertaining.

This stupid IDIOTIC moron didnt know this?  It is my LEGAL stage name, the name I get PAID with by the bank when I get sent checks.

Well, when the SHTF and this person finds a subpoena for his IP, maybe the moron will think twice.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
AND, I never even did anything to J. Rosenburg, We sent him FIFTY DOLLARS!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »
I forgot:

We also filed the DMCA complaint/report to Youtube in Cherry hill---emailed them and sent them a registered, Certified receipt request letter. 

We are also going to move ahead for the addresses all of the Youtube accounts and sue for copywrite infringement.

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave.
Second Floor
San Bruno, CA 94066

Dear Sirs:

I have a spammer or cyber-bully harasser that has targeted my Youtube account.
Please remove these videos with my pictures on them which I did NOT authorize:

(GayJTFuckerPeriod, VictorVancier, HankTheSkankCryBaby, AintiChaimBenPesach, aBillionRosenbergs, Mr4international, belleaguered1956, EastEurope87, ChaimHimself )
These are the videos below with my stage, (copywrite) picture on them without my authorization:

(I edited it, you all have already seen them)

Thank you,
Miss P******* A***
http://********wordpress.com/

(Which has my DMCA logo on it since I started singing years ago)

Email body sent

Full-name: DDDDD DDDDDD
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: 1 Aug 2012 (EDT)
Subject: "Dmca complaint"

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_5451.cddbc4c.3d4ffeea_boundary"

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2012, 03:30:45 PM »
Sometimes I think people believe I am kidding around or not serious. 
I had to call the Police and file a police report against a blogger who was harassing me for MUCH less.  I have a restraining order filed against this person, see and also see the enveloped email from above:

http://themadjewess.com/2012/07/10/we-are-getting-harassing-textphone-calls-from-another-site-owner-filing-police-report-right-now/

You all remember that blogger that harassed me back in 2010?
It is on this forum, he told me I was going to 'fry in the ovens' and he did it on his work-time.

I called his place of employment, showed them the IP and they fired the man.
I am not joking around.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 04:03:39 PM »
How did you get involved with such people? Why give them your phone number?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2012, 06:43:12 PM »
How did you get involved with such people? Why give them your phone number?

I gave J Rosenburg my tele #, and FIFTY DOLLARS and look where it got me. 

This other person that I had to have removed from his position was not a tele contact, he harassed me on my blog on his employers work time.

The other stalker was a person that I knew who wrote some articles on my website, a LOT of articles and we kept in contact. I am not allowed to say that persons name. (It is on the disclosure she/he had to sign to not harass me)

BUT, now, I dont give people my Tele #.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2012, 08:48:30 PM »
I'm not saying to ignore them you must not file a complaint.

I'm not saying to go hide, I'm not saying that you should not fight back. You can file complains, have those videos removed down BUT you are giving these fools the attention they want by making several posts about it which is what they want.  Look how much energy you've spent on them on the forum, all while those two jackasses are probably just having a laugh about it. Bullies do that, they attack people and like to see the reaction they get from it.

But I have noticed that in this forum, people make posts about haters like them all the time. Even in the time there was fighting in the greco and other forums, it's all about giving attention to people like that. So I am done with the topic. I am sorry people are hurting you. I hope they get removed.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »
Why would you send him 50 dollars?
Everyone keeps asking, why the money, why the phone #? He was a member on the forum, they were friends she thought! But really he was just leeching her for info, like they try to do to others on the forum. If anyone asks for #'s, to be friends on facebook, etc! That should raise red flags!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2012, 06:13:30 AM »
Don't use your real name for facebook. I know facebook can shut down your account but they never need to know what your real name is or if you're using your real name.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2012, 06:37:23 AM »
I forgot:

We also filed the DMCA complaint/report to Youtube in Cherry hill---emailed them and sent them a registered, Certified receipt request letter. 

We are also going to move ahead for the addresses all of the Youtube accounts and sue for copywrite infringement.

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave.
Second Floor
San Bruno, CA 94066

Dear Sirs:

I have a spammer or cyber-bully harasser that has targeted my Youtube account.
Please remove these videos with my pictures on them which I did NOT authorize:

(GayJTFuckerPeriod, VictorVancier, HankTheSkankCryBaby, AintiChaimBenPesach, aBillionRosenbergs, Mr4international, belleaguered1956, EastEurope87, ChaimHimself )
These are the videos below with my stage, (copywrite) picture on them without my authorization:

(I edited it, you all have already seen them)

Thank you,
Miss P******* A***
http://********wordpress.com/

(Which has my DMCA logo on it since I started singing years ago)

Email body sent

Full-name: DDDDD DDDDDD
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: 1 Aug 2012 (EDT)
Subject: "Dmca complaint"

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_5451.cddbc4c.3d4ffeea_boundary"
was it the punk incognomam.If anyone bothers can't you're boyfriend just shoot if he comes near you
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »
Everyone keeps asking, why the money, why the phone #? He was a member on the forum, they were friends she thought! But really he was just leeching her for info, like they try to do to others on the forum. If anyone asks for #'s, to be friends on facebook, etc! That should raise red flags!

Here is the synopsis as I remember it:

I gave him my tele # because I liked him, he was nice to me (or so I thought) We talked for HOURS.  He would read all kinds of wonderful scriptures. I enjoyed that because I love the Bible.  We had in common that he has Christians in his family, as do I, 60% of my family is Christian, the other 40% are Jews.

He was upset with Chaim and that whole Ira thing. 

I got upset because things were said in the heat of the moment b/c I put up an article that was in bad taste.  So, he called me and misery loves company. I was sad, he was sad.

SO-I stuck up for Joshua. Why? I BELIEVED him to be a nice person that was sticking up for CHAIM with that Ira incident.  But, he turned on Chaim because Chaim liked Iras videos and said it promoted the JTF, which it did.  So, Chaim liked Iras vids? Big deal. 

The deal is that IT IS OVER
Yet, he continues, and continues and CONTINUES. 
I let it go.  Chaim and David are very good friends. 

-----------------------------------------------
Anyway, yada yada.
The whole deal is my PRIVACY has been invaded.. 
And I am moving forward everyday in this ridiculousness.
I cant have people trashing my stage name.

I have internet anonymity; "The Mad Jewess", AsheDina and Pauli. 

These names are Kosher to me, so to speak.  The rest breaks boundries.  And I was NOT the one to say RosenbUrgs name, someone else did that.  So, what RosenbUrg did to me was an act of vengeance.  G-d says "Vengeance is MINE, I will repay"

RosenbUrg believes himself to be 'g'od, now.

I have to file all of this nonsense, getting advice from attnys all b/c these FREAKS cannot have basic internet etiquette.  Basically, if these m-f's dont leave me alone, I will do what I have to do to get them banned off the net for stalking. 

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2012, 12:44:43 PM »
It's a shame that all of that happened with 4 international.  Chaim even handed out an olive branch to him on an ask JTF when this all first happened. But instead, 4 international responded in a sicker manner and that's when it all broke down. 

Ego and jealousy are terrible things.  One should learn how to handle it properly.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2012, 06:01:39 PM »
But why would someone send him 50 dollars?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »
But why would someone send him 50 dollars?

Because at that time, he was taking care of his mom and claimed to be in financial difficulty.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל