Author Topic: The good days of SA  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
The good days of SA
« on: June 30, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »
what do you think was the best time of SA.
today it isnt the best days of south africa, we need to save this wonderful cuntry .
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 10:51:53 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The good days of SA
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 12:33:55 PM »
Nice post!
Great idea but... how?

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
I'd love to make it white again, but you're right....how?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »
Revulotion ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »
Revulotion ?

The only people to revolt are the kaffirs......and they're already revolting :laugh:

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 01:46:01 AM »
Torah Zionist said he heard that whites will be a majority there again when most of the blacks die of AIDS. Until then, life there is Hell.

Does anybody have year-by-year popylation statistics for Africa. Aids seems to be taking too damn long to do the trick.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 08:26:20 AM »
Quote from: newman link[/quote
Does anybody have year-by-year popylation statistics for Africa. Aids seems to be taking too damn long to do the trick.

Aids is taking a long time to kill of these sub-human parasites as there are over fifty million of the things running around South Africa. There needs to be more conflict between the various tribes, that will take care of many blacks, but the existing whites need to be out of the way first. If all the whites could just leave for a while, leave those subs to themselves, there would be genocide amongst them like elsewhere in Africa......and the godamn West needs to keep it's nose right out of the way when this happens.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »
These posts against the Black People seem Nazi to me. It is not the Jewish ideal, and it's against the Torah.
Besides, both the Argentine and the Letbelandic legislation strictly forbid it.
If you were in Argentina, you would be condemned to up to three years in prison under federal law for the crime of racism (Law 23592). And if you were citizens of our micronation, you would loss your citizenship definitively.
Please don't involve the Jewish People in such crimes, if you want to say such things, do not claim to be Torah Jews!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »
If you were in Argentina, you would be condemned to up to three years in prison under federal law for the crime of racism (Law 23592).

What the hell kind of country is that?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »
[
quote author=Raulmarrio2000 link=topic=6297.msg54746#msg54746 date=1183594518]
These posts against the Black People seem Nazi to me. It is not the Jewish ideal, and it's against the Torah.

What is "Nazi" about telling things as they really are about blacks in South Africa?

Besides, both the Argentine and the Letbelandic legislation strictly forbid it.
If you were in Argentina, you would be condemned to up to three years in prison under federal law for the crime of racism (Law 23592). And if you were citizens of our micronation, you would loss your citizenship definitively.
Please don't involve the Jewish People in such crimes, if you want to say such things, do not claim to be Torah Jews!!!

Forbid telling the truth is what you are saying! Would Argentine and your micronation of Letbelandic imprison blacks for calling whites "cracker", "honkey", and standing up telling fellow blacks to kill whites? Is racism a white thing only? if you think it is, then you are really ignorant......blacks are the worst racists there are, they are filled with hate and venom like you would never believe. No one is involving Jewish people in anything, let alone crime. I thought people were supposed to have the liberty and freedom to speak their minds and think what they want? keep your religion out of political discussions, there are other faiths on this board besides Jews and they have been made welcome. Most people on this board have the sense to know what is afoot in the world, know what the agenda is of the powers that be......and they include many religions.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 05:24:08 PM »
Forbid telling the truth is what you are saying! Would Argentine and your micronation of Letbelandic imprison blacks for calling whites "cracker", "honkey", and standing up telling fellow blacks to kill whites? Is racism a white thing only? if you think it is, then you are really ignorant......blacks are the worst racists there are, they are filled with hate and venom like you would never believe. No one is involving Jewish people in anything, let alone crime. I thought people were supposed to have the liberty and freedom to speak their minds and think what they want? keep your religion out of political discussions, there are other faiths on this board besides Jews and they have been made welcome. Most people on this board have the sense to know what is afoot in the world, know what the agenda is of the powers that be......and they include many religions.

Let-be-land does not imprison anyone, only expells and quits citizenship to those who diobey its law.
Arrgentina would, of course, imprison anyone who speaks against others' race, religion or culture. It is a Federal Crime. It's the same law for a white speaking against blacks, or a black speaking against whites. It's even forbidden to support any organizacion which allows racist articles.

Besides, these posts wishing that Blacks would die of AIDS are morally comtemptible and should be deleted.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 05:26:43 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 05:32:37 PM »
I don't care what your 1 man nation "let be land" says about this.  I encourage mocking blacks for being evil, and just to let you know that Judaism hates evil people by the way like the evil blacks that crazyhorse is talking about. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 05:35:42 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 06:46:25 PM »
To everyone who sees the present document, Peace and Health.
The Government of the Sovereign State of Let-be-land hereby affirms the Right of the Israelite People to live in peace and security in their land, Eretz Yisrael. We also recognise the rights of all native peoples to their ancestral lands, and renew our commitment to defend Human Rights and to be loyal to the General Principles stated in our Constitution to which we have sworn fidelity. We condemn all forms of racism and defend the preservation of all races, languages, cultures, religions and ideologies.
We consider that many statements by Judean officials and other members of the Jewish Task Force forum are racist and contrary to Human Rights. Those statements have nothing to do with the defense of the Israelites' Rights, but imply a clear attempt to promote racial hate.
Therefore, this Government, on behalf of our State, acting according to our Constitution and Laws and the powers they award us, hereby decides:
1- To withdraw the Bilateral Treaty with the Government of the State of Judea
2- To break diplomatic relations with the aftermentioned Government.
3- To withdraw the Letbelandic Embassy before the State of Judea (it must be removed by the admins of the JTF immediately)
4- The Judean Embassy in Let-be-land must be closed in 72 hours. Until then, Judean Officials may copy any information they may desire to keep. After the 72 hours have passed, their Embassy shall be removed from our forum.
Signed by
Raúl Mario Lavin
Ruler of the Sovereign State of Let-be-land
On July 5th 2007, Tamuz 19th 5767

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »
What is this junk?That passes for discussion? :-[