Author Topic: THE HAMMER has joined you!  (Read 3924 times)

Offline HECKLER

• New JTFer
THE HAMMER has joined you!
« on: June 30, 2007, 10:52:17 AM »
Praise God almighty, he has shown me the TRUTH!

I join you from Norway, where we are at the doorsteps of hell. The land of my predecessors has been overrun by inhuman creatures who walk and talk, and all they speak is evil, hatred and blasphemy! The river of knives and swords that flows from the east to the west has reached us finally, and the end of this world is at hand!

Now a hundred thousand more of these creatures are coming, and THIS is the summer of reckoning! This is the summer when THE WAR starts!!

God has given all of us here visions of the future, and it contains only warfare and DEFEAT FOR THE MUSLIMS!! I have been shown everything that is important to me, including that NOTHING can stop me or kill me! I pray for forgiveness of my sins from before I believed for real, so that God will grant me what he has shown in my visions, and so far he has overcome all obstacles for me!!

The brave Rhodesians fought with a 27:1 kill ratio, but here we will make it thousands!!

You who own this forum have EXACTLY the same mind as me, knowing exactly the same things and the truth! I have been searching for my equals for years and never found them until now. Even my younger brother has problems accepting Gods will, he just wants us to kill EVERYONE, but jews FIRST. I tell him THAT IS NOT THE WAY! But his mind is still much under the control of the evil mass media. But I can not move too fast, because that will cause total denial of all truth. But there is no alternative to winning him over. I AM my brothers keeper, everything I have is his also! I give him the BEST weapons and things and money from my labour, and expect nothing in return, and every good person is also my brother, and I love them too! And that is why we fight! Out of love, not of hate as the muslims do!

To my brothers in Rhodesia, Serbia, Israel, The Americas, South Africa, Europe - Let us do what the muslims do, and visit each other in the different war zones, and fight for and with eachother! The only difference will be, that we will not kill innocents, as opposed to the muslims who kill ONLY the innocent.

I am the hammer of God!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: THE HAMMER has joined you!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 10:56:55 AM »
Wow, and I thought thet all people or most of them are Jews haters.
Welcom.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »
FROM Norway my best friend was from Norway very anti Moslem

Welcome HECKLER
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
I like the cut of your jib,Heckler.

My great grandfather was from Norway. Welcome to the JTF forum.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 11:48:20 AM »
Welcome aboard, Heckler.  I'm glad that there are more people who know the truth about Rhodesia.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »
I like what you say. Save your country before it is ruin by the turd world parasites. We here in the United States have been stabbed in the back by our leaders. They have sold out to the filth that is swaming into my country. Customs, neighborhoods and our way of life is being destroyed. Don't let that happen to Norway. In your war take no prisononers, get rid of your traitors first, set the wheels in motion for a mass roundup of undesirables and deport them to the congo where the savages there will do what we don't have the courage to do. Muslims and africans are to sent fleeing as soon as possible. They are a plaque to us all. As biological mistakes they can not function in a civilized society. I pray it is not too late for you. I consider myself to be a negro-ologist and will answer any questions you have regarding africanus criminalis. Feel free to ask advice from the posters on this noble forum. We are in the midst of battle and can tell you what happens when the plaque hits. May the Almighty help you preserve your country, your way of life and your sanity.

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 12:14:06 PM »
Love that,fjack.....'negro-ologist'.  :laugh: :laugh:

You should learn to talk like Sir David Attenborough and do gorilla documentaries on youtube.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »
Wlecome HECKLER !
You will find many people here on the forum who share those beliefs!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 12:34:57 AM »
Heckler is Allen-t in my opinion. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 12:37:49 AM »
Why?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline HECKLER

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 07:52:16 AM »

what? who?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 12:02:41 PM »
Forget it.  My mistake. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 09:29:44 PM »
JDL4Ever:  hey, I recognise that "Handle".  I rode in old chevy station wagnon with R. Mier Kahane, of Blessed Memory. Back in '67, or was it '66? Anyway, it was in Brooklyn, Eastern Pkwy. He organized neighborhood "Watch" (putting it mildly). I was still in H.S. - lied about my age.

Do you remember the bumper stickers, had similar logo to your's, clenched fist within Magen David. - Words: "NEVER AGAIN"

I'd love to put on my car & pickup.