Author Topic: **NATIONALISM**- European, Israeli, and problems  (Read 649 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
**NATIONALISM**- European, Israeli, and problems
« on: August 04, 2012, 11:23:53 PM »
I have just heard about the rise of nationalism in Europe. My beloved continent is being flooded with Muslims and it looks like the "religion of peace" has got us in a strangle-hold so we have no choise but to obey. Well I saw about different nationalist movement in Wiki and on YouTube, and it seems like a joyous event. But, it can easily turn into a hitlerite nightmare. In fact, the neo-nazi infiltration of European nationalism are pro-"Palestine".  Nationalism is not fascism! But there are neo-nazis infiltrating this movement! We must keep Europe's nationalism free of fascism!

Here are fascist neo-nazi movement infiltrating the nationalist coalition:

Jobbik, Hungary, anti-semitic, pro-Palestine.
VO "Svoboda", Ukrainian, Russophobic (this I'm okay with) but pro-"Palestine" and anti-west.
Various Spanish nazi movements that are also pro-"Palestine"
Bulgarian "National Union Attack" AN INSULT TO BULGARIAN NATIONALISM
Serbian Radical Party- Anti-Israel
German national democratic party GLORIFY HITLER AND HELD A DEMONSTRATION FOR HAMAS

and are others who are trying to make this an islamofascist movement! I'm furious over this! Cannot there be nationalism in Europe to resist Islam and the Muslim hordes without being nazi! THE MUSLIMS ARE THE ONES PILLAGING EUROPE AND THESE SCUM NEED TO TAKE OVER THE MOVEMENT AND USE IT TO SUPPORT THE "PALESTINIANS"!!!!
WE MUST TAKE BACK THE EUROPEAN NATIONALIST MOVEMENT FROM THE FASCISTS.

Also, I'd like to see a real Israeli nationalist party with good relations with European nationalists to cooperate for eliminate the leftist scourge and fight Islam together!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:43:23 PM by Khan Krum »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: **NATIONALISM**- European, Israeli, and relation with nazis
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 12:39:48 AM »
Make sure to use the proper terminology here.

Nationalism is not fascism or any other variation of totalitarianism...  Nationalism is simply a movement to give power to the people of a nation.

However fascism often pretends to be nationalism.... but its the exact opposite.... its a corrupted perversion of nationalism.... taking all the power from the people and making people slaves to a tiny percentage of wackos.   Thats what Naziism and Communism both did.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:44:35 AM »
Make sure to use the proper terminology here.

Nationalism is not fascism or any other variation of totalitarianism...  Nationalism is simply a movement to give power to the people of a nation.

However fascism often pretends to be nationalism.... but its the exact opposite.... its a corrupted perversion of nationalism.... taking all the power from the people and making people slaves to a tiny percentage of wackos.   Thats what Naziism and Communism both did.
Exactly right. I'm trying to promote nationalism but people like Jobbik and other nazi a--holes are a detriment! Marine Le Pen and other nationalist leaders in Europe are forming these unholy alliance! And these nazis support Palestine as I said but the real nationalists hate Islam!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 12:49:59 AM »
Exactly right. I'm trying to promote nationalism but people like Jobbik and other nazi a--holes are a detriment! Marine Le Pen and other nationalist leaders in Europe are forming these unholy alliance! And these nazis support Palestine as I said but the real nationalists hate Islam!

Yes... just make sure to use the term 'Nazi' here, because thats what they are.... Nazis and Muslims have the exact same goals and priorities.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 02:59:11 AM »
How about you change the title of this thread so that it no longer implies (as it currently does) that Israeli nationalism is somehow "nazi related" ?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
Okay.