Author Topic: Is this Steve Weigand?  (Read 4175 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is this Steve Weigand?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 12:49:34 AM »
Weigang. I thought he hated JTF and Israel.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 01:06:45 AM »
בס''ד

Steven Weigang?!? Of course not!

The guy who started this Facebook page is a normal person.

Steven Weigang is a lunatic.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 01:30:39 AM »
It's just amazing- Gentiles who are Pro Israel are "flat out" quality people in so many ways.  Too bad this world doesn't have more people like this in it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:21:19 AM »
בס''ד

True i was going to say the same thing.I was going to say this page doesn't look like it was started by an imbecile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:32:57 AM »
If it's a genuine web site instead of a comedy act then he couldn't have had anything to do with it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:53:07 AM »
No. Absolutely not. That website is made by a sane person.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 04:26:57 PM »
בס''ד

I might be a little naive, this Weigang is a Facebook friend of mine....is there some things I should know about this guy?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »
I might be a little naive, this Weigang is a Facebook friend of mine....is there some things I should know about this guy?
He is part of JDL Germany!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 05:22:07 PM »
Yeah, an anti-JTF troll that works with Nazis has access to your Facebook information.
Un-friended

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 06:08:05 PM »
I think I joined a long time after Weigang left. What happened to him and what crazy things he has done?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 07:18:48 PM »
I think I joined a long time after Weigang left. What happened to him and what crazy things he has done?
Khan, what kind of question is that? When you got here on July 3, you knew all about the JDL Germany, and the anti JTF team. Now you don't know what they have done?? ??? I might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but I'm pretty good at little details. Please explain!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »
Khan, what kind of question is that? When you got here on July 3, you knew all about the JDL Germany, and the anti JTF team. Now you don't know what they have done?? ??? I might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but I'm pretty good at little details. Please explain!
No, I know what they have done as in the anti-JTF team and that Steven Weigang used to be a member. I know about them as whole, and I know the history of JDL Germany and the crazy anti-JTF idiots. But I don't know what Weigang did exactly. I know he's a nutcase because I 've saw his YouTube videos.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
No, I know what they have done as in the anti-JTF team and that Steven Weigang used to be a member. I know about them as whole, and I know the history of JDL Germany and the crazy anti-JTF idiots. But I don't know what Weigang did exactly. I know he's a nutcase because I 've saw his YouTube videos.
Thank you for your explanation!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 09:35:49 PM »
He was a kid who always came off as kind of immature but I honestly didn't think he was bad until he started demonstrating increasingly erratic behavior then showed his full insanity to everyone. I think he needs help or he'll never have a normal life.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 09:57:21 PM »
He was a kid who always came off as kind of immature but I honestly didn't think he was bad until he started demonstrating increasingly erratic behavior then showed his full insanity to everyone. I think he needs help or he'll never have a normal life.
Oh dear. I saw him posting pictures of himself online, he needs help.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 06:26:15 AM »
I wouldn't consider him evil just a person in need of psychiatric help he claims he's Rabbi but he's not even Jewish.Go figure 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 12:39:11 PM »
His parents should be concerned.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 01:01:03 PM »
guys like him tend to behave like that. They lead isolated lives away from families, when they use internet forums/social media, its like a giant microphone given in their hands to talk without being able to understand the background and emotions of others... then they end up behaving uncouth. It is a tragedy that many youths are going to end up like that in future with increasing use of technology.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »
I dont remember what his 'big sin' was... If I remember he did say some off-the-wall things but can anyone point out when exactly he started down the path of cherem from JTF?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 04:12:56 PM »
Thanks for enlightening me on "Rabbi Steven". Self-absorbed nut case needs to get a life.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »
I wouldn't consider him evil just a person in need of psychiatric help he claims he's Rabbi but he's not even Jewish.Go figure 

This video was probably made by rosenberg. He is mocking weigang by calling him a Rabbi, but weigang will not understand this.
Marbus, rosenberg and ben m know that weigang is an idiot and they try to exploit that.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 07:20:41 PM »
Weigang is too stupid to know that Rosenfag is mocking him?  :::D

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 02:19:31 AM »
There is no such thing as a  "JDL Germany". Especially not one led by a non-Jewish German teenage boy. He might be in his early 20s now but as I recall he was still in high school when he became the "leader" of his fake group.

I don't mean to insult any of the Gentiles here but to lead a Jewish group, the leader must be "from amongst your brothers" not a gentile kid who was not even alive when the real JDL was founded by Rabbi Kahane.  (Devarim 17:15 and Rambam Hilchos Melachim 1:4). For him to proclaim himself as leader of a Jewish group is offensive.

While Rabbi Kahane was alive, fighting hard, getting imprisoned and his party banned in Israel- Weigang and his family were just regular Germans with no knowledge of the JDL or Israel.
He is an outsider who thinks he somehow has any merit in Kahanism. He does not.

His problem is that he is crazy. Complaining about how moslims are going to attack him, plotting violence, and on top of that committing lashon hara against Jews. Like I said, he has no merit in Kahanism, he is no leader and has no business in the JDL. He should focus to becoming a good Noahide and bless himself by blessing Israel like many Gentile supporters do. But to pretend to be a Rabbi or a Jew and mislead people into his fake group is wrong.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:34:05 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 02:21:54 AM »
well said