Author Topic: BULGARIAN NATIONALISTS SICK OF MUSLIMS- EXCELLENT YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!  (Read 510 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm nervous about support Ataka (the nationalist party in Bulgaria) because they are anti-West. Now they are Serb aligned and against NATO, like me, and I like Serbs too, but they are also against being close to America. They are also against the Iraq War. I'm against this too because I think American troops should be protect our borders and not being killed in a third-world muzziehole. Now, time will tell what Ataka think of Israel. If it's good then I support them. But I live in America so I can't vote for them anyway. But for now I don't know what to think of them other than good that they are against Turk-muslims in Bulgaria  ;D

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: BULGARIAN NATIONALISTS SICK OF MUSLIMS- EXCELLENT YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »
I was in Bulgaria in 1988. I stayed for several weeks and traveled around the country. In my travels, I never saw any muslims or Turks. I only saw slavic-looking Bulgarians. Where did the Turks come from? When did they build the mosques? Have they come to Bulgaria recently or have they always been there? Are they legal or illegal immigrants?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 08:53:11 AM »
I was in Bulgaria in 1988. I stayed for several weeks and traveled around the country. In my travels, I never saw any muslims or Turks. I only saw slavic-looking Bulgarians. Where did the Turks come from? When did they build the mosques? Have they come to Bulgaria recently or have they always been there? Are they legal or illegal immigrants?
There were always there. You must have been in the central region- you are lucky. Since I immigrated to the US from Romania I haven't went as much but the north and south border regions are full of Turks, and they are very racist, loud, and rude.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »
I was in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Nesebr, and some other places I don't remember now. How did Turks get to Bulgaria? Was it from the times of the Ottoman conquest? Have they been speaking Turkish all this time or have they adopted Bulgarian? I bet they were not allowed to practive their religion during the communist times.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
Yes, they must have got hidden during the communist times. Now they may be coming out of their snake pits.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »
Yes, they must have got hidden during the communist times. Now they may be coming out of their snake pits.
But we know Communism, Fascism, and Islam were the greatest threats to Europe. It is nice to see them fight against each other  ;D

I really hope European nationalists wake up soon.