Author Topic: Matisyahu sold out his soul to do ragae pop and hang out with sand schwartzes  (Read 1897 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Gone are the kippah, the morality and jewish decency. Now, with a look of a hipster boyband airhead, Matisyahu shoots his [censored] imitating sound in muslim nazi countries. And excuse me but what is he doing with this little girl, has he gone paedo too ?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What a terrible voice. I can't listen to that.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh I think I need to correct myself. It seems that the video was shot in Israel. You can see the dead sea and Jerusalem in some of the scenes. Even more disturbing in my opinion, to take a video of Israel and make it appear like a muslim nazy country.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am a bit disappointed in Matisyahu but I stop short of condeming him. He has made great music and people change... There may still be hope for him {as there is with EVERY Jew}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Jerusalem was a great song.  Also liked king without a crown.  What he is doing now makes me sick to my stomach.  Just one less Jewish role model in the world, exactly what we needed.  *barf

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jerusalem was a great song.  Also liked king without a crown.  What he is doing now makes me sick to my stomach.  Just one less Jewish role model in the world, exactly what we needed.  *barf
What exactly has Matisyahu done? I haven't been following him closely. The video wasn't that bad. Do we know that those people in it are sand negroes and not Mizrachim for a fact?

I didn't get the point of the little girl though. Was she supposed to be a family member or what?