Author Topic: Yimach shemo to The Current Israeli Government!  (Read 9887 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach shemo to The Current Israeli Government!
« on: August 20, 2012, 08:31:16 PM »
Israel Continues Its Witchhunt Of Jewish Kids For Alleged Attack On Arabs

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-arrests-teen-girls-over-hate-attack-palestinians-184039111.html

May every brainwashed Israeli sheep that supports this vicious backstab die of cancer or may a Qassam fly up their tuchis.

Brennanfan
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:04:47 PM by Lisa »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Yimach shemo to The Current Israeli Government!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:50:27 AM »
This are very sad news. Imo they should get a medal for giving the quranimals something on their behind. And I believe that the Muslims have attacked the girl before, because they are animals and hate specially Jews. So sad.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:41:20 AM »
From what I heard the Arabs attacked first and then they were defeated and now they cry about it. And moreover they have no reason to be in a place crowded with Jewish youth in the first place, unless they came to harass Jewish girls like they are known to do. I wonder what would happen to Jewish guys who enter a Qasbah of an arab town, oh wait, we have seen this already.

@ Brennanfan: you are desecrating the name of Israel . I think it is very inappropriate.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 06:45:31 AM »
Too much sympathy towards muslamics even on ramgyjdan is a dangerous thing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 09:02:14 AM »
I almost thought this was a troll post.
anyway, very sad news.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
@ Brennanfan: you are desecrating the name of Israel . I think it is very inappropriate.

He's basically changing G-d (E-l) into hell, CV"S, which is a literally a Chillul Hashem.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 03:04:25 PM »
Uh Brennanfan, you can hate the current Israeli government all you like (along with individual leftist Israelis.  But the title of your post is very inappropriate, since you are cursing the land itself.  Remember, there's a difference between the current Erev Rav regime and the actual land, which we all support.  Therefore I'm changing your title.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 03:23:03 PM »
Uh Brennanfan, you can hate the current Israeli government all you like (along with individual leftist Israelis.  But the title of your post is very inappropriate, since you are cursing the land itself.  Remember, there's a difference between the current Erev Rav regime and the actual land, which we all support.  Therefore I'm changing your title.

good call

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 05:17:54 PM »
Isn't criticizing the Israeli government considered a crime even if you don't live in Israel?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »
Isn't criticizing the Israeli government considered a crime even if you don't live in Israel?
It's not a crime anywhere inside or outside Israel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 05:33:57 PM »
It's not a crime anywhere inside or outside Israel.

I thought it was.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 05:38:43 PM »
I thought it was.

It's not a criminal offense, though it is a sin... According to some interpretations of the Torah...

But to say that the current leaders of Israeli government are ill-suited to lead the Jewish people is to state a fact...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »
http://www.torah.org/learning/halacha-overview/chapter79.html

It is forbidden to curse any Israelite, and there are special prohibitions against cursing a judge or the king, as it says "You shall not curse a deaf person",23 and it says "You shall not curse judges and a prince of your nation you shall not curse".24,h

23. Lev. 19:14   
24. Ex. 22:27

But the judges which the Torah admonishes us against cursing are all Torah Scholars:

It is forbidden to appoint judges who are not experts in the Torah, as it says "You shall not show preference in judgment",2 and it says "And they shall stand there with you"3 -- they must be like you (i.e., like Moses). A judge must be wise, humble, G-d-fearing, a despiser of wealth, a lover of truth, loved by the people, and of good repute, as it says "Men who are wise and understanding and known to your tribes",4 and it says "Men of valor, G-d-fearing, men of truth, haters of profit".5 For all cases except purely monetary matters not involving fines at least one of the judges must be ordained.b

2. Deut. 1:17
3. Num. 11:16
4. Deut. 1:13
5. Ex. 18:21

Again this is a timely question because this Shabbat we are reading Parasha Shoftim {Judges}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 08:14:59 PM »
Ron ben Michael used to call Israel the most anti-Semitic country on earth and he lives there. Maybe it was an exaggeration or hyperbole on his part meant to make a point about the Israeli government's ill treatment of some of its citizens and coddling of it's internal enemies. Nobody really jumped on him for this assessment though.

However I don't think what Dr. Brennan Fan did was all that different. I can understand why some people might not like the title though.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
I don't think he had any ill intentions with the title! I'm guessing he was not thinking about it!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »
It still doesn't look right.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 09:02:52 PM »
I definitely see what he meant by it though. It's the lives I worry about, not the land. It just so happens that the lives I care about LIVE in the land. If the same people lived in Antarctica and Israel had not even one Jew or one righteous Gentile, I could care less about it at this point in time (until Moshiach comes and we are all returned there). Israel is a puppet of the U.S., defies most Torah values, and evicts Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »
Ron ben Michael used to call Israel the most anti-Semitic country on earth and he lives there. Maybe it was an exaggeration or hyperbole on his part meant to make a point about the Israeli government's ill treatment of some of its citizens and coddling of it's internal enemies. Nobody really jumped on him for this assessment though.

However I don't think what Dr. Brennan Fan did was all that different. I can understand why some people might not like the title though.

Rubystars, I completely agree with the content of Brennanfan's post.  I just had a problem with the title. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 11:14:56 PM »
I don't fault you but the majority of Israelis support this treason. Shouldn't they be cursed?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 11:52:24 PM »
I thought it was.

In Soviet union it was a crime to criticize the soviet govt, but they always allowed criticism of zionists and the Israeli regime.

It's not illegal anywhere to my knowledge to criticize the israeli govt.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 11:54:39 PM »

True.  It's tip-toeing a very fine line.   But brennan's criticism (like Ron's) is valid, even if stated in uncomfortable terms.    I agree however with the title change because we don't want people to get the wrong impression if they are a newbie or if someone just sees the thread and doesn't read it inside, so they don't get what point he's actually making. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 11:59:33 PM »
I definitely see what he meant by it though. It's the lives I worry about, not the land. It just so happens that the lives I care about LIVE in the land. If the same people lived in Antarctica and Israel had not even one Jew or one righteous Gentile, I could care less about it at this point in time (until Moshiach comes and we are all returned there). Israel is a puppet of the U.S., defies most Torah values, and evicts Jews.

Israel is not a puppet of the US.  That is a calumny spread by Arabs who are sour about losing over and over again in wars to Israel.
Israel defeated the Arabs while the US put an arms embargo on the middle east.
Israel defeated the Arabs while the US begged them not to go to war and threatened Israel repeatedly (67).   That's not how a puppet behaves.

What you said makes very little sense because G-d promised us the land of Israel and this promise to abraham isaac and Jacob to give this goodly land to their descendants comes up in parsha after parsha in the Torah.  Do you just ignore them?   He did not promise antartica.   If there was only one single righteous gentile in eretz Yisrael (or none) and not even one Jew living there, that land still has significance that antarctica or any other place does not have even if 10 million Jews are there.

You make the mistake of conflating the Israeli regime or government with the Land of Israel - Two different things and different concepts.    Also beware not to conflate the CONCEPT OF JEWISH STATEHOOD with the current Israeli regime or current Israeli state in its current makeup.   The concept of Jewish statehood is not limited by what is currently formulated - so don't fall into a false dichotomy where you reject Jewish statehood on invalid grounds.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 12:02:02 AM »
I don't fault you but the majority of Israelis support this treason. Shouldn't they be cursed?

But that's your opinion.  Many of us think the majority of Israelis do NOT support it.  Chaim included.  He disagrees with your assertion that majority of Israelis support things like this, as he has stated to you many times.   So your choosing to curse majority of Israelis (is that really what you did here originally?!) is a very serious and risky endeavor.  And wrong.

It is tiny minority groups like peace now and the Israeli elites and media machine which try to convince people like you that the majority agree to their way of thinking.   But that is not so.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 12:18:04 AM »
Israel is not a puppet of the US.  That is a calumny spread by Arabs who are sour about losing over and over again in wars to Israel.
Israel defeated the Arabs while the US put an arms embargo on the middle east.
Israel defeated the Arabs while the US begged them not to go to war and threatened Israel repeatedly (67).   That's not how a puppet behaves.

What you said makes very little sense because G-d promised us the land of Israel and this promise to abraham isaac and Jacob to give this goodly land to their descendants comes up in parsha after parsha in the Torah.  Do you just ignore them?   He did not promise antartica.   If there was only one single righteous gentile in eretz Yisrael (or none) and not even one Jew living there, that land still has significance that antarctica or any other place does not have even if 10 million Jews are there.

You make the mistake of conflating the Israeli regime or government with the Land of Israel - Two different things and different concepts.    Also beware not to conflate the CONCEPT OF JEWISH STATEHOOD with the current Israeli regime or current Israeli state in its current makeup.   The concept of Jewish statehood is not limited by what is currently formulated - so don't fall into a false dichotomy where you reject Jewish statehood on invalid grounds.
Israel IS a puppet of the U.S. Whatever the U.S. says, Israel has to do. U.S. contributes sooo much foreign aid to them that it's ridiculous. You think Israel can just defy the U.S. whenever it wants? Also, the modern-day land of Israel is only a tiny piece of what was given to the Jews. If Israel were in control of the world, it would never have given away so much land. Hell, if the U.S. told Israel, at any point in time, that they would help preserve all of the land, do you think any of the Arabs would have had a chance against Israel? Suppose the U.S. helped Israel destroy all of its enemies, do you really think Israel would have as little land as it does now? According to your argument we should respect the entire land regardless of the people in it. I got some news for you. Some of the Jews who live in Israel are worse than some of the Gentiles in the surrounding Arab countries. Does that mean I should consider those lands holy? The current regime controls the people. The land is holy, of course, because Hashem said so, but the Jewish lives everywhere are just as precious.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2012, 12:39:36 AM »
Israel IS a puppet of the U.S. Whatever the U.S. says, Israel has to do. U.S. contributes sooo much foreign aid to them that it's ridiculous. 
  Do you ever watch a single video Chaim makes?

The amount US gives to Israel is actually pretty small.  Not ridiculous.   Check out how much they give to arab states.   Do those states behave as puppets?  Not a chance.

You think Israel can just defy the U.S. whenever it wants? 

It can defy but chooses not to.  The current leadership is too afraid and too weak to do it.

But let's look at history.   Israel HAS defied the US in the past and they are still around today.   The world didn't end.

They defied them before the current "relationship" existed, and they have defied them during the current "relationship."

The US reacts with indignation and condemnation, then it blows over.    Israel is a sovereign state, there is only so much the US can force it to behave along US interests.   Same is true of all other non-US countries the US tries to influence.

So what do you have to say about this history?

Also, the modern-day land of Israel is only a tiny piece of what was given to the Jews.

What exactly is a "modern-day land of Israel?"  There is only one Land of Israel, that is Biblical.  You are again conflating the modern-day JEWISH STATE (in its current formulation) with the Land of Israel - two different things and different concepts.      The land of Israel is the piece of land G-d promised to Abraham Isaac and Jacob, no matter if there are 10 Jews there, a million Jews and a Jewish country, or just space aliens and an alien state.   It's still the same land, it still has the same significance you cannot ignore or deny.  The Torah speaks of it constantly!

If Israel were in control of the world, it would never have given away so much land.

Why would Israel be "in control of the world" and what bearing does that have on anything I said?   They obviously do not "control the world."   So what?

Hell, if the U.S. told Israel, at any point in time, that they would help preserve all of the land, do you think any of the Arabs would have had a chance against Israel? Suppose the U.S. helped Israel destroy all of its enemies, do you really think Israel would have as little land as it does now? 

So if the US doesn't help Israel fight its own wars, that means Israel is a puppet of the US?    Not much logic in that claim.   There are many wars throughout the world that the US does not intervene in or does not pick sides and then fight to the extermination of the other side.

According to your argument we should respect the entire land regardless of the people in it.

I got some news for you. Some of the Jews who live in Israel are worse than some of the Gentiles in the surrounding Arab countries. Does that mean I should consider those lands holy? 

You do realize that land is something that you walk on, right?   It's on the ground made up of earth, dirt, mountains, valleys, trees, etc.   So of what relevance are the people treading on it?  It's still the land G-d promised to us as an inheritance.   

Are you aware that when the Jews were about to enter the land, there were other peoples there?  And these other peoples weren't such savory characters?  And part of the reason G-d was removing them was because of their idol worship?    And this didn't make the land less special because unsavory characters were roaming around on it.

So by all means, consider the lands holy.  But the people on them, if they are doing evil deeds, may not be so holy.   Still doesn't change that the land (I'm talking about earth, stuff you walk on and live in, NOT PEOPLE) is special and given to us.  This is precisely your mistake.  You are negating the holiness of the land of Israel and the special significance of this place on the globe due to your distaste for the behaviors of people living there.    That is a variation on the theme of the sin of the spies who negated the land due to the fear of the giants roaming there.

The current regime controls the people. The land is holy, of course, because Hashem said so, but the Jewish lives everywhere are just as precious.

Your point?    Life is precious, but Jewish existence in antartica (or mexico, or the US) is irrelevant by a thousand-fold compared to Jewish existence in our ancient homeland.    And if Jews are behaving badly in Israel, that's all the more dangerous because of how central and important eretz Yisrael is to the future of the Jewish people.   Much more relevant and important than the discussion about the brooklyn eruv.