Author Topic: GRAPHIC: MUSLIMS CUT OFF CHRISTIAN’S HEAD FOR NOT RENOUNCING CHRIST  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://clashdaily.com/2012/08/graphic-muslims-cut-off-christians-head-for-not-renouncing-christ/

Liberal talk show host Tawfiq Okasha recently appeared on “Egypt Today” airing a video of Muslims in Tunisia slicing a young man’s head off for the crime of apostasy, in this case, the crime of converting to Christianity and refusing to renounce it. The video—be warned, it is immensely graphic—can be seen here (the actual execution appears from minute 1:13-4:00).

For those who prefer not to view it, a summary follows:

A young man appears held down by masked men. His head is pulled back, with a knife to his throat. He does not struggle and appears resigned to his fate. Speaking in Arabic, the background speaker, or “narrator,” chants a number of Muslim prayers and supplications, mostly condemning Christianity, which, because of the Trinity, is referred to as a polytheistic faith: “Let Allah be avenged on the polytheist apostate”; “Allah empower your religion, make it victorious against the polytheists”; “Allah, defeat the infidels at the hands of the Muslims”; “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.”

Then, to cries of “Allahu Akbar!”—or, “God is great!”—the man holding the knife to the apostate’s throat begins to slice away, even as the victim appears calmly mouthing a prayer. It takes nearly two minutes of graphic knife-carving to sever the Christian’s head, which is then held aloft to more Islamic cries and slogans of victory.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: GRAPHIC: MUSLIMS CUT OFF CHRISTIAN’S HEAD FOR NOT RENOUNCING CHRIST
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 03:34:55 PM »
Heinous! Muslamic do not really deserve any past, present or future existence.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 03:35:09 PM »
The christian won because he did not submit. The muslim terrorists lost because they failed to make the victim renounce.
I'm surprised he didn't make the slightest struggle. He may have been beaten mercilessly prior and probably welcomed death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »
Why are muslims such sick bloodthirsty beasts ?! I think the term "muslim nazi" is redundant, it's enough to just say "muslim".

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 05:46:34 PM »
This is what they would love to do to all the Jews, too.  Now imagine if only they had an atomic bomb.................................................

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 05:54:55 PM »
Was this guy a natural born Christian or a Muslim turned Christian? Either way it was disgusting.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 05:57:43 PM »
Was this guy a natural born Christian or a Muslim turned Christian? Either way it was disgusting.
I think he was born muslim. And so According to shariah law the punishment for converting away from Islam is death.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 06:26:47 PM »
I think he was born muslim. And so According to shariah law the punishment for converting away from Islam is death.

That is disgusting. No religion should do that.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »
Even by the muslim law they are not allowed to do this. One Russian soldier had similar faith and later declared a saint in Russian Orthodox Church.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 06:51:56 PM »
Muslims need there heads sawed off
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »
Even by the muslim law they are not allowed to do this. One Russian soldier had similar faith and later declared a saint in Russian Orthodox Church.
What are you talking about ? Shariah doesn't permit leaving Islam under pain of death, it is very clear on this. Even the "civilian" law in many muslim countries like Pakistan, Iran and of course most Arab countries, forbids leaving Islam under pain of death.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 07:05:29 PM »
I'm not angry or upset, I know karma will come. Egypt will be returned to the Copts, our Orthodox Christians brothers, and the Arabs will pay. G-d will give Egypt back to the original inhabitants, I know it. The great Egyptian civilization will rise again free of Arabs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 07:06:28 PM »
I'm not angry or upset, I know karma will come. Egypt will be returned to the Copts, our Orthodox Christians brothers, and the Arabs will pay. G-d will give Egypt back to the original inhabitants, I know it. The great Egyptian civilization will rise again free of Arabs.

What 'great Egyptian civilization' are you referring to?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 07:12:41 PM »
Quote from: muman613
The one that enslaved the Jews?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 07:17:39 PM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-apostasy.htm

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them"

Hadith:
Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Contemporary Shariah law:
The contemporary (i.e., 1991) Al-Azhar (Cairo) Islamic Research Academy endorsed manual of Islamic Law, Umdat al-Salik (pp. 595-96) states: "Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst.... When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostasizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. In such a case, it is obligatory...to ask him to repent and return to Islam. If he does it is accepted from him, but if he refuses, he is immediately killed."

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »
I refer to pyramids, first chariots, irrigation, hieroglyphics, etc. basically 2000 yrs. before barbarian Arabs even learned how to write, so they steal history from our Coptic brothers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 07:50:37 PM »
I refer to pyramids, first chariots, irrigation, hieroglyphics, etc. basically 2000 yrs. before barbarian Arabs even learned how to write, so they steal history from our Coptic brothers.

A religious Jew would not like those Egyptians to return, they were the ones who subjugated and enslaved the Jewish people in the Torah. Hashem wiped them out because of their wickedness. May G-d prevent them from ever being revived...

From our perspective the ancient egyptians were worse than Nazis...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 08:14:47 PM »
To be absent from the body is to be present with God. The Christian won as ACK pointed out, he didn't let them force him to renounce his faith. He has my respect for that.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 09:12:35 PM »

Lets just say those exact same pyramids with he same dimensions appear on Mars in the exact same spot if the worlds were placed on each other, so I don't think they say much about the advancement of the society. Also, your Coptic "brothers" hate Israel and refuse to denounce Islam as the greatest source of their suffering, so they're only getting what they're asking for.

According to scripture, Egypt will never again be a great nation, so nobody worry.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »
Lets just say those exact same pyramids with he same dimensions appear on Mars in the exact same spot if the worlds were placed on each other, so I don't think they say much about the advancement of the society. Also, your Coptic "brothers" hate Israel and refuse to denounce Islam as the greatest source of their suffering, so they're only getting what they're asking for.

According to scripture, Egypt will never again be a great nation, so nobody worry.
The Coptic Pope Shenouda III actually threatened Copts not to visit holy sites in Israel, in solidarity with Muslims but that's because he was scared of Muslims getting angry with Copts for visiting Israel. Now he's dead- Copts are actually going to Israel and disobeying him, and they are supporting Israel now!
Here is a Copt who is angry at Copt who don't support Israel.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 09:26:40 PM »
What are you talking about ? Shariah doesn't permit leaving Islam under pain of death, it is very clear on this. Even the "civilian" law in many muslim countries like Pakistan, Iran and of course most Arab countries, forbids leaving Islam under pain of death.
I think you are right but not anyone can perform such ritual killing and that is what I was trying to say.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »
Pope Shenouda was an old school anti-Semite, as in "Jews killed our Lord and Savior."  So no sympathy for him from me. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
This is going to p*** some people off! The whole protestant movement was to bring us back to the one true G-d, Hashem, and to follow the Noachide laws! Look at the 10 commandments and the Noachide laws! They are the same! The original protestants were followers of the law, and we have to bring this back!

Little do you know, that the protestants, original teachings came from Israel,not Rome!

You can come after me on this if you want, but the protestants are the true brothers of Israel!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2012, 12:36:32 AM »
This is going to p*** some people off! The whole protestant movement was to bring us back to the one true G-d, Hashem, and to follow the Noachide laws! Look at the 10 commandments and the Noachide laws! They are the same! The original protestants were followers of the law, and we have to bring this back!

Little do you know, that the protestants, original teachings came from Israel,not Rome!

You can come after me on this if you want, but the protestants are the true brothers of Israel!

Not sure how this is relevant to the thread. Nobody's coming after you...

I think you are right but not anyone can perform such ritual killing and that is what I was trying to say.

Well they have kids cut off foreign dipolmats' heads, so why not apostates? Who does the killing then?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2012, 09:31:43 AM »
Pope Shenouda was an old school anti-Semite, as in "Jews killed our Lord and Savior."  So no sympathy for him from me.
None from me either.