Author Topic: 2012. Serious thread.  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
2012. Serious thread.
« on: August 29, 2012, 06:50:30 AM »
Intro-lite here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rbheru2qj8Q

Let me put this straight, in order to allow debate: Obama will be re-elected in 2012, Muslims will invade Israel and take Jerusalem, G-d will strike back, and I am conflicted between the messiah coming back soon and everyone living happy, or a Muslim leader taking the world over, and the messiah coming back after, due to my religious schizophrenia. I expect to be called a pessimist and will not disagree if called paranoid, but what do you think and what is it based on? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I know there's no religious infighting allowed, but unless there is something truly extraordinary, I only accept the Torah, and the bible as absolute truth in prophetic matters. I am not in a state of mind that is allowing me to question these things right now.

Also, has anyone ever heard the theory that Assyria was really coded for Germany?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 2012. Serious thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:53:50 AM »
Don't think I don't support you fighting Obama by this, I just think that the best thing I can do is push-ups and weapons training. I tried adding ninjitsu to my survival roster, but the local dojo offers a garbage Americanized version where they coddle and have no super assassin stuff or causing paralysis with pressure points.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 07:28:38 AM »
take it easy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:48:05 AM »
When the stress of this election stuff gets to be too much I pull up my SNES emulator and play old games like Sim Ant or some old RPGs that I used to enjoy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 08:22:33 AM »

Someone else that shares my religious schizophrenia.

And I don't play computer games any more, they're an extremely serious addiction that took a lot away from my childhood, as they function like crack, for more than one reason, but most dangerously, they allow you to destroy yourself as you think you are enjoying yourself, and only see the damage after. And I'm fairly certain that RPG are for those that have no life, as they effectively mimic social interaction (mostly involving killing the thing or killing with the thing you're socializing with), and provide a system of easily achievable accomplishments that manufacture pride in those imaginary achievements, and allow the user to be pleased with himself for the "results" of this work, until he leaves the game and hopefully realizes how much time he wasted. Unlike other games where cravings to play computer games can be masked by desire to win and be done with it, RPGs are infinite, and therefore allow for competition, meaning you have cravings to play and mask them with the desire to be the best, or to acquire some item or rank for social distinction, in which case you have come to believe you are doing anything but wasting your time, and being anti-social. The result of these beliefs is a collective waste of time in advanced nations that translates into billions of lost GDP, many less children (and don't get me started on the long term effects of low level radiation on the body, including the reproductive system (male or female)) a much unhealthier society and countless other draw-backs to have intelligent people doing useless work a young child could figure out and master. 

Ahh. Thats for computer games.

The video I posted brings up an interesting point. From a Jewish perspective, is it acceptable that the dome of the rock-heads remain next to the house of G-d? Would it not be better to be done with it as every other pagan monument that stood there was (and I am only currently aware of the statue of Zeus, but have not slept...)?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:40:51 AM by LKZ »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47:07 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 10:51:41 AM »
And here's Rabbi Kahane's death. What do the religious Jews say about these codes? http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Bible-Code-Binyamin-Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 10:57:16 AM »
And I don't play computer games any more, they're an extremely serious addiction that took a lot away from my childhood, as they function like crack, for more than one reason, but most dangerously, they allow you to destroy yourself as you think you are enjoying yourself, and only see the damage after. And I'm fairly certain that RPG are for those that have no life, as they effectively mimic social interaction (mostly involving killing the thing or killing with the thing you're socializing with), and provide a system of easily achievable accomplishments that manufacture pride in those imaginary achievements, and allow the user to be pleased with himself for the "results" of this work, until he leaves the game and hopefully realizes how much time he wasted.

Well that would be true for someone who sat around like a couch potato all day but I actually have a full time job and I do other things outside of gaming so if I want to spend a little time playing a game to de-stress I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I like Sim games, RPGs, and some others. I used to play

Evony but it had too much of a time commitment and I kept getting kicked out of guilds for never being online enough. If you go away for a few days your armies die, your cities are ransacked, and all your people in your city die. I prefer games that you can go to and leave as you please without everything resetting.

Unlike other games where cravings to play computer games can be masked by desire to win and be done with it, RPGs are infinite, and therefore allow for competition, meaning you have cravings to play and mask them with the desire to be the best, or to acquire some item or rank for social distinction, in which case you have come to believe you are doing anything but wasting your time, and being anti-social. The result of these beliefs is a collective waste of time in advanced nations that translates into billions of lost GDP, many less children (and don't get me started on the long term effects of low level radiation on the body, including the reproductive system (male or female)) a much unhealthier society and countless other draw-backs to have intelligent people doing useless work a young child could figure out and master. 

So long story short, according to you, games like Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, or Legend of Zelda cause women's ovaries to explode and cause men's balls to fall off. Then the radiation from the computer screen gives gamers cancer and they keel over and die from lack of a life. Are you sure you're not the one writing your own version of "Final Fantasy?"

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 11:09:11 AM »
And here's Rabbi Kahane's death. What do the religious Jews say about these codes? http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Bible-Code-Binyamin-Kahane

alright muman lets have it...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 11:19:52 AM »
I've been told you can find anybody's name and details about their life in those codes, which pretty much tells me you could find anything you wanted to in them and it proves nothing.

It'd be kind of interesting to see what a search on "Jewish Task Force" or "Chaim ben Pesach" would pull up though.

Another point. What if someone has the exact same name as someone else? There are probably lots and lots of people, for example, named Maria Rodriguez in Houston, Texas. If one of the Marias was to look up her name in the Bible codes, how would she know which Maria it was talking about?

I'm not the only person with my name combination either. There's several other people in the USA with my same first and last name combo.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 11:36:21 AM »
I've been told you can find anybody's name and details about their life in those codes, which pretty much tells me you could find anything you wanted to in them and it proves nothing.

It'd be kind of interesting to see what a search on "Jewish Task Force" or "Chaim ben Pesach" would pull up though.

Another point. What if someone has the exact same name as someone else? There are probably lots and lots of people, for example, named Maria Rodriguez in Houston, Texas. If one of the Marias was to look up her name in the Bible codes, how would she know which Maria it was talking about?

I'm not the only person with my name combination either. There's several other people in the USA with my same first and last name combo.

This guy gives the run down on personal names http://www.satansrapture.com/namescode.htm How do you find these codes seriously?!?! I gotta know.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 12:04:06 PM »
Interesting domain name there! Anyway I don't understand it, I just remember hearing that everyone's name is supposedly in there. So every Joe Smith and Mohammed Abdullah and Manuel Vasquez and Deepak Patel is in there no matter how many thousands there are with the same name.

There's proselytizing under the link just in case religious Jewish members don't want to click on the link in LKZ's post for that reason.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 12:08:53 PM »
Well that would be true for someone who sat around like a couch potato all day but I actually have a full time job and I do other things outside of gaming so if I want to spend a little time playing a game to de-stress I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I like Sim games, RPGs, and some others. I used to play

Evony but it had too much of a time commitment and I kept getting kicked out of guilds for never being online enough. If you go away for a few days your armies die, your cities are ransacked, and all your people in your city die. I prefer games that you can go to and leave as you please without everything resetting.

So long story short, according to you, games like Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, or Legend of Zelda cause women's ovaries to explode and cause men's balls to fall off. Then the radiation from the computer screen gives gamers cancer and they keel over and die from lack of a life. Are you sure you're not the one writing your own version of "Final Fantasy?"

The extremely destructive potential of addiction is there, whether you resist or not. Regardless, that's about as effective a stress-reducing tactic as smoking. That's ironically the phrase I used when I was spending every free moment on computer gaming.

On Evony, you were part of a group that dedicated themselves to wasting time. Most don't ruin their lives with it, but many have, and will continue to do so, though I don't "judge you" for playing computer games, and while the games themselves may do this and that to keep you hooked, there is something wrong with the person or his environment if he becomes addicted, but once you are, it is no simple thing to give up. At least know what you do.

It'd take a while to count the straw men in your last argument, so I'll just say obviously everyone doesn't become addicted to RPGs/MMORPGs, or loose their lives. People with no life are their target market. Many people ruin their lives because of it. Its ironic that you mention final fantasy, because my family was personally helping out someone that got addicted to it after he left, played the many versions of it for a decade, went on welfare, and now is becoming a human automaton with medical testing. A kid killed himself when his RPG character in whatever game was popular before WoW got deleted.

Low level (alpha/beta, not gamma) radiation is emitted from the computer and the screen. The old 2GB tower I have came encased in lead. They don't do that now to look sleek and advanced, though it's still illegal to throw a computer or cell-phone for that matter in a public garbage, though that is not enforced. Low level radiation will likely never kill you. It will however, obstruct electrical signals coming from your brain (which scientists do not understand, although they can see certain emotions with what your brain is releasing from space) promote free radical growth (more cells die, bio-cleanup crew can't keep up) in your brain and body, and when applied to your reproductive system, more dead cells means reduced reproductive cell generation, and in the long-term, and increased cancer risk.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 12:12:47 PM »
Interesting domain name there! Anyway I don't understand it, I just remember hearing that everyone's name is supposedly in there. So every Joe Smith and Mohammed Abdullah and Manuel Vasquez and Deepak Patel is in there no matter how many thousands there are with the same name.

There's proselytizing under the link just in case religious Jewish members don't want to click on the link in LKZ's post for that reason.

Hmm there is. Edited:

"PROBLEMS WITH PERSONAL NAMES

First off, there are over a 100,000 names encoded in The Bible Code and possibly far, far more. Many English names can be spelled three or four different ways in The Hebrew Bible Codes. (This complicates any search). The encoded name, JOHN SMITH can apply to millions of people. We can add middle names and middle initials to narrow a search but what if your name is JOHN PETER SMITH and you find JOHN P SMITH encoded. Is this really you or someone else such as JOHN PAUL SMITH?

I have found that about 95 percent of people whose names are encoded are in the public arena, for good or bad. This includes politicans and ministries. This does not mean that the other five percent are the only people who are "special" to God as all who follow G-d are special and beloved by G-d.

What if your name is GEORGE BUSH. Are you PRESIDENT BUSH in The Bible Code? GW BUSH is encoded with many things including "War with Iraq and Iran. What if your name is GEORGE WALTER BUSH vs (President) GEORGE WALKER BUSH? Are you The GW BUSH who will "wage great war in Iran?" Are you starting to see what I mean?"

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 12:15:38 PM »

Someone else that shares my religious schizophrenia.

Yepp that is what it is. I though you were Jewish? He is not quoting real Jewish texts as well.
 Also if only Netanyahu had the guts to actually take the Temple Mt. back to the Jewish people.
    Your posts always seem very strange, I must tell you that.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 12:22:34 PM »
The extremely destructive potential of addiction is there, whether you resist or not. Regardless, that's about as effective a stress-reducing tactic as smoking. That's ironically the phrase I used when I was spending every free moment on computer gaming.

On Evony, you were part of a group that dedicated themselves to wasting time. Most don't ruin their lives with it, but many have, and will continue to do so, though I don't "judge you" for playing computer games, and while the games themselves may do this and that to keep you hooked, there is something wrong with the person or his environment if he becomes addicted, but once you are, it is no simple thing to give up. At least know what you do.

I think if you feel resistance to keeping away from something for a period of time (let's say a week) and you feel like you can't live without it for that long, then you've got a real problem. Nothing I've gotten myself involved in has gotten me so addicted that I can't step away from it and feel ok. When Hurricane Ike came through and knocked the power out for a week here, I couldn't get on JTF or do anything else I like to do online. I did kind of miss it because I have a lot of fun being involved here and doing other things on the computer for part of the day, but I wasn't thinking 24/7 about the computer and pining away for it either. Maybe it helps that I grew up in the 80s when kids played outside more and my family didn't have a PC. I can remember how to be entertained without electronics. I had my books and a deck of cards and I could still talk with other people so I was ok without a computer.

It'd take a while to count the straw men in your last argument,

I didn't mean them so much as straw men, more as hyperbole. I didn't mean it all literally.

so I'll just say obviously everyone doesn't become addicted to RPGs/MMORPGs, or loose their lives. People with no life are their target market. Many people ruin their lives because of it. Its ironic that you mention final fantasy, because my family was personally helping out someone that got addicted to it after he left, played the many versions of it for a decade, went on welfare, and now is becoming a human automaton with medical testing. A kid killed himself when his RPG character in whatever game was popular before WoW got deleted.

That's just stupid to kill yourself over a game character. Yes, you can spend a lot of time building a character up on a game and it does take a time investment but what people have to remember is that it's just a game and if you build a character up the first time, you can do it again better the second time and faster too since you know the game better.

It might've been Everquest. I haven't played that because it was pay but I had some friends who played it and some of them told me it was addictive. I think that was the big MMORPG that was popular before WoW (I haven't played that either).

I do think that people with addictive personalities need to be extra careful about getting addicted to any hobby. I don't really think that's limited to just computer games though there have been some high profile examples of people who have harmed themselves over such addictions. There was one guy who didn't want to leave the computer to eat, pee, or drink water, so he ignored his body's signals until he collapsed and died. There was a couple who let their baby starve to death while they took care of their SIM baby in an online game they played. That kind of stuff is really tragic, but I don't think your average gamer would ever fall prey to that kind of extreme addiction.

Low level (alpha/beta, not gamma) radiation is emitted from the computer and the screen. The old 2GB tower I have came encased in lead. They don't do that now to look sleek and advanced, though it's still illegal to throw a computer or cell-phone for that matter in a public garbage, though that is not enforced. Low level radiation will likely never kill you. It will however, obstruct electrical signals coming from your brain (which scientists do not understand, although they can see certain emotions with what your brain is releasing from space) promote free radical growth (more cells die, bio-cleanup crew can't keep up) in your brain and body, and when applied to your reproductive system, more dead cells means reduced reproductive cell generation, and in the long-term, and increased cancer risk.

Well I'm eating a lot healthier now than I used to and exercising a lot more than I used to and living a healthier lifestyle in general so I think that I'm doing my best. Everyone does die eventually. At least I'm not taking up skydiving!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 12:25:00 PM »
Interesting thread... I'm away from my computer now but when I have a chance I will address some of the questions posed in this thread...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
I think if you feel resistance to keeping away from something for a period of time (let's say a week) and you feel like you can't live without it for that long, then you've got a real problem. Nothing I've gotten myself involved in has gotten me so addicted that I can't step away from it and feel ok. When Hurricane Ike came through and knocked the power out for a week here, I couldn't get on JTF or do anything else I like to do online. I did kind of miss it because I have a lot of fun being involved here and doing other things on the computer for part of the day, but I wasn't thinking 24/7 about the computer and pining away for it either. Maybe it helps that I grew up in the 80s when kids played outside more and my family didn't have a PC. I can remember how to be entertained without electronics. I had my books and a deck of cards and I could still talk with other people so I was ok without a computer.

I didn't mean them so much as straw men, more as hyperbole. I didn't mean it all literally.

That's just stupid to kill yourself over a game character. Yes, you can spend a lot of time building a character up on a game and it does take a time investment but what people have to remember is that it's just a game and if you build a character up the first time, you can do it again better the second time and faster too since you know the game better.

It might've been Everquest. I haven't played that because it was pay but I had some friends who played it and some of them told me it was addictive. I think that was the big MMORPG that was popular before WoW (I haven't played that either).

I do think that people with addictive personalities need to be extra careful about getting addicted to any hobby. I don't really think that's limited to just computer games though there have been some high profile examples of people who have harmed themselves over such addictions. There was one guy who didn't want to leave the computer to eat, pee, or drink water, so he ignored his body's signals until he collapsed and died. There was a couple who let their baby starve to death while they took care of their SIM baby in an online game they played. That kind of stuff is really tragic, but I don't think your average gamer would ever fall prey to that kind of extreme addiction.

Well I'm eating a lot healthier now than I used to and exercising a lot more than I used to and living a healthier lifestyle in general so I think that I'm doing my best. Everyone does die eventually. At least I'm not taking up skydiving!

Yeah, I've got more addictions then I'd mention. All of them cost me money and go fast, so it's workable, but computer I hacked every game I could and played for free. That took up literal years of my life. When I can't have something though, it's different. I can stop smoking and doing everything electronic, but the second that it becomes a possibility, my mind turns on me until I do it. The more I hold off, the worse the addiction gets the second I go back.

And yes indeed it was that, which the article called "evercrack". It's good that "you're doing things better" but that statement in itself could be good or bad. Remaining successful requires a great deal of self-discipline. I've seen many brag about how good they do and how hard they try in order to rationalize trying less to work hard.

Yepp that is what it is. I though you were Jewish? He is not quoting real Jewish texts as well.
 Also if only Netanyahu had the guts to actually take the Temple Mt. back to the Jewish people.
    Your posts always seem very strange, I must tell you that.

That's because I am, I was born so thanks to my mother, but unfortunately was raised in a brainwashing and sex and "begging" cult that hid that by repeating "Jesus loves you" a lot. Every x-member that I know is now atheist or outright hates G-d, so me being the ever paranoid figured that was the plan all along, and I read into Christian scripture, and was especially interested in the prophesies dealing with the apocalypse and Islam. After I found this site I went to Israel and now am looking to become a part of the Jewish community where I live, though maybe 1/50 I meet aren't liberals, so I'm really learning the ropes, although I've read most of the KJV in English, so I understand quite a bit of the theology, although the ideas are my own or from the internet, as I've never had a pastor/rabbi.

Your comment about Netanyahu was the very first thing to pop into my mind, so maybe I'm biased because I want it to happen, but it won't hurt to hope. Imagine if he knew he had serious support for that.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »
You know, the guy in the video is a Messianic Jew right?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »
You know, the guy in the video is a Messianic Jew right?

Like in the group or just reads the both books and stuff?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 02:40:14 PM »
I like in the group, and 95% of them are missionaries, like Jews for Jesus
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »
I sense another fight coming. Maybe we should drop this?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 03:51:06 PM »
Ok, lunchtime....

First I would like to talk about 'Torah Codes' otherwise known as 'Bible Codes'. What this is is basically the occurrence  of words or phrases in the Torah where the letters are an equal distance from each other. For example there is a skip value which are the number of letters to skip to the next letter counted in the code. Now there is a belief in Judaism that everything which exists in this world is somehow reflected in our Torah and other Holy Writings. There are many examples around of Torah codes which are used to teach us various ideas.

One thing to keep in mind is that Torah Codes are not a method to 'tell the future' or prognosticate events. Many things can be found using these codes which have not, nor will ever occur, and thus finding a code is no garuntee that the event will ever happen. But Torah Codes are useful for looking for things which already have happened in order to learn more about it. This is my belief that there is something to Torah codes but certainly there is no ability to foretell the future using them.

The only Rabbi on youtube who talks about Torah Codes who I believe is Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson. Here is a talk he gave in 2010 on events and Torah codes:

Regarding your 'vision' of the end of days.... There are some similarities in that 'vision' to a story I have heard either from Kabbalah or Medresh... I will find a link to it {and I have posted it here before}...

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380312/jewish/The-Final-Battle-with-Ishmael.htm

The Final Battle with Ishmael
By Pinchas Winston

The Midrash speaks of four exiles in advance of Mashiach's arrival and the Final Redemption: Babylonian, Median, Greek, and Roman (Bereishit Rabba 2:4). Yet the Zohar speaks of another aspect of exile at the End of Days:

...The descendents of Ishmael will go up at that time [End of Days] with the nations of the world against Jerusalem... (Zohar 1:119a)

There is a tradition that Ishmael will be the final extension of the Roman Exile. It will be with his descendants that the final generation of Jews before the redemption will have to contend. This is supported by the Midrash:

Israel will say to the king of the Arabs, "Take silver and gold and leave the Temple." The king of the Arabs will say, "You have nothing to do with this Temple. However, if you want, choose a sacrifice as you did in the past, and we will also offer a sacrifice, and with the one whose sacrifice is accepted, we will all become one people." The Jewish people will offer theirs, but it will not be accepted because the Satan will lay charges against them before The Holy One, Blessed is He. The descendents of Kedar will offer theirs, and it will be accepted.... At that time, the Arabs will say to Israel, "Come and believe in our faith," but Israel will answer, "We will kill or be killed, but we will not deny our belief!" At that time, swords will be drawn, bows will be strung and arrows will be sent, and many will fall... (Sefer Eliyahu, Pirkei Mashiach, p. 236)

Furthermore, says the Zohar:

[During the Resurrection of the Dead], many camps will arise in Land of the Galilee, because that is where Mashiach is going to be revealed, since it is part of Joseph's territory. It will be the first place to be destroyed. It will begin there ahead of all other places, and then spread to the nations... (Vayakhel 220a)

When the latest Intifadah began, one of the first places to be destroyed was the Tomb of Joseph. The barbaric destruction of this Jewish holy site caught the world's attention, though the damage could not be reversed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 03:52:07 PM »

No Messianic 'Jews' are apostates who believe in heresy.. They are the result of Christian attempts to proselytize Jews to believe in their 'messiah'.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 04:10:38 PM »
I have not checked it out but this site looks 'kosher' to me...

http://torahcode.us/