Author Topic: This sicko is comparing the great Rav to Hitler  (Read 1618 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
This sicko is comparing the great Rav to Hitler
« on: July 01, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »
The youtube user "dbcozy313" left this comment on my first Israel video. His page compares Kahane to Hitler and JTF to the Anti-Semitic League. Should I delete his comment and ask everyone to ignore him or should we engage in a challenging dialogue?

"Adolf Hitler had great wisdom when he realized that no ethnic group can exist without suppressing the inferior races, so that it can breed healthy generations of children in the future. Adolf Hitler was directly responsible for the founding of Israel. Of all the people who have ever dealt with Jews, Rabbi Meir Kahane and Adolf Hitler were the only two honest ones. -- Friends of JTF [zionists dot com]"
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: This sicko is comparing the great Rav to Hitler
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 02:56:47 PM »
To quote Chaim, I'm not at all surprised at all about this but am surprised that you're surprised.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
Delete the comment and ignore him.  He is an anti-Semite and it doesn't matter what you say.  Saying that Adolf Hitler, yemach shemo vezichro, was responsible for founding Israel is clear anti-semitism.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:01:44 PM »
Zabotinsky gives his answer:  "...Delete the comment and ignore him.  He is an anti-Semite and it doesn't matter what you say.  Saying that Adolf Hitler, yemach shemo vezichro, was responsible for founding Israel is clear anti-semitism."

Perfectly Correct.

The very same Jew-Haters not only left that despicable post on YouTube, but they also joined the JTF Forum to continue with their agenda!

And, these very same ones are the reason for my most recent posts and threads DEMANDING their being banned and DEMANDING their posts and threads be removed!

If there are some good, decent, people on this forum who, at this current stage of their lives, do not yet recognize Nazi propaganda, or do not yet instantly recognize a Nazi troll lurking around to wreak havoc on us, then they should and must immediately begin an intensive self-education.

Otherwise, what are they doing here?

I have said several times in the past that merely hating negroes or merely hating mohammedans or arabs is not enough reason to either join or follow JTF.

In its very mission statement, JTF has from the beginning claimed the proud heritage of continuing the work and teachings of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

Anyone, regardless of political affiliation or educational level, can simply hate, but Rabbi Kahane taught love for the Jewish People, and love for The Land Of Israel.

Hopefully, some forum members will read my words and give them some serious consideration.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 06:25:40 PM »
For a second there I thought you were talking about Michael Moore's new 'Sicko' propaganda film. That guy really needs the $1 solution. He is such a disgusting piece of ....