Author Topic: 29 Year Old Man Living Like A Baby  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
29 Year Old Man Living Like A Baby
« on: August 31, 2012, 02:04:36 AM »
Why does this not surprise me?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 29 Year Old Man Living Like A Baby
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 03:32:02 AM »
There is a growing trend in our societies including in the psychiatric medicine to just accept and play along with such and other deviations. I heard that this fat slob is asking for disability payment because he needs to be a baby so he "can't" go to  work. There are people at least in England that had their legs amputated on the charge of the state because they "feel" like they need to be crippled without legs. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 11:28:37 AM »
what type of heavy gage steel springs are under that crib?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
I heard that this fat slob is asking for disability payment because he needs to be a baby so he "can't" go to  work.

Are tax money shouldn't be going to that  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
what type of heavy gage steel springs are under that crib?

really thick heavy ones  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 08:00:23 PM »
There is a growing trend in our societies including in the psychiatric medicine to just accept and play along with such and other deviations. I heard that this fat slob is asking for disability payment because he needs to be a baby so he "can't" go to  work. There are people at least in England that had their legs amputated on the charge of the state because they "feel" like they need to be crippled without legs.

Those people have a mental disease very similar to Gender identity disorder where they feel like a limb just doesn't belong to their body. They feel like it's an alien thing that doesn't belong there and they have the constant urge to get rid of it. If there could be a way to cure this disease then the other disease could cured too more than likely.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
America needs labor camps for people like this!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 08:42:23 PM »
OMG!  I'm laughing my tuchas off!  I know -- I should be crying, but I can't stop laughing!!   :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »
Absurd, but I can't really get angry about this either. If this lardo's roommate wants to support this hobby of his, more power to her.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
Do they have some extra space for this land-whale?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 10:00:22 PM »
Eww I saw something like this once where a big fat black British girl was renting her house to people that wanted to be babies, and she would spank and breast feed and shower them. They would crap in their diapers too and everything. Sickening.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 10:02:50 PM »
Eww I saw something like this once where a big fat black British girl was renting her house to people that wanted to be babies, and she would spank and breast feed and shower them. They would crap in their diapers too and everything. Sickening.
Lovely. Must be some sick combination of S&M, pedophilia, and sexual arousal by female dominance- I've seen all of that (here in NY we see everything, including politicians saying "Islam is a religion of peace" over the rubble of WTC) although never combined together.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 10:27:44 PM »
LKZ is a liar? It's past Shabbot in Montreal! :::D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:38:41 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 10:34:12 PM »
LKZ is a lair? It's past Shabbot in Montreal! :::D

Jesus commanded you keep shabbat. Thanks for reminding me, but don't be a hypocrite.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 10:48:37 PM »
Jesus commanded you keep shabbat. Thanks for reminding me, but don't be a hypocrite.
hypocrite? You have know idea what I think of Jesus! Jesus was a great fighter and man! Keep your word Jesuit!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 11:13:20 PM »
so much for tax cuts...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 06:10:29 AM »
For some reason I don't think removing a perfectly healthy limp is a cure or a treatment. It just make it worse. The fact that these people know they have a way to get their obsessive fantasy materialize is making them more persistent. What if instead of amputation they had a fantasy of being 3 meters tall, or being able to fly ? What would the doctors who recommend amputation offer to do then ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 06:13:58 AM »
For some reason I don't think removing a perfectly healthy limp is a cure or a treatment. It just make it worse. The fact that these people know they have a way to get their obsessive fantasy materialize is making them more persistent. What if instead of amputation they had a fantasy of being 3 meters tall, or being able to fly ? What would the doctors who recommend amputation offer to do then ?

I agree with you that it's the wrong approach to give in to the desire. There needs to be medical progress to find a way to cure the disease, not "cure" it by giving in to what the patient wants like changing their physical sex or cutting off the alien limb but actually cure the person of the harmful desire.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
hypocrite? You have know idea what I think of Jesus! Jesus was a great fighter and man! Keep your word Jesuit!
Let's back off of the infighting right now. We are not each other's religious police!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 08:30:02 AM »
I think that leftism and the general climate of "anything goes" encourages these deviancies. In the past when national climates were far less tolerant, these people had to suppress these mental illnesses, and it worked to their own good.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 12:06:40 PM »
Let's back off of the infighting right now. We are not each other's religious police!
We are just playing,  but yes I will try harder not to mess with him!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »
I think that leftism and the general climate of "anything goes" encourages these deviancies. In the past when national climates were far less tolerant, these people had to suppress these mental illnesses, and it worked to their own good.

I definitely agree!  Imagine receiving unwanted attention from a gay tranney male dressed as a baby. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
We all will be living in cribs if Obongo wins, concrete ones with steel bars!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »
We all will be living in cribs if Obongo wins, concrete ones with steel bars!

You sure like to exaggerate. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 09:08:44 PM »
You sure like to exaggerate.
:::D You never know with Obongo! I may be negative, but I do not exaggerate, I just want people to be prepared for the worst case scenario!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:12:35 PM by Ephraim »