Author Topic: Predictions for Sudan  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Predictions for Sudan
« on: August 31, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »
"Justice will be shown to the people of Sudan. The Arabs of Sudan will soon know the meaning of revenge. Smoke will rise from their major cities. The blood of the native people of Sudan cries unto the Lord, and it will be answered. All those guilty will receive divine punishment. They will be forced from the land, with no more mercy than they have shown the natives. The suffering of the natives will end, and that of the Arabs will begin; and it will last as long as they made the natives suffer. All innocent Arabs will be forced from the land and chased out, back to the Arabian peninsula. The satanic cult of moon-god-worshipping will be banished from the land by the Lord."
-Anonymous

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Predictions for Sudan
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
Don't Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya also belong to the black Africans or the Berbers?

Agreed. Sudan belongs to the black Africans.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »
"Justice will be shown to the people of Sudan. The Arabs of Sudan will soon know the meaning of revenge. Smoke will rise from their major cities. The blood of the native people of Sudan cries unto the Lord, and it will be answered. All those guilty will receive divine punishment. They will be forced from the land, with no more mercy than they have shown the natives. The suffering of the natives will end, and that of the Arabs will begin; and it will last as long as they made the natives suffer. All innocent Arabs will be forced from the land and chased out, back to the Arabian peninsula. The satanic cult of moon-G-d-worshipping will be banished from the land by the Lord."
-Anonymous

Wistful thinking.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 05:12:27 PM »
But I wish this prayer to be fulfilled.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 05:40:27 PM »
Don't Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya also belong to the black Africans or the Berbers?

Agreed. Sudan belongs to the black Africans.

Is it ok to think this way?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »
Exactly right. When the Berbers leave pisslam, I will support them. The Persians are already beginning to leave pisslam, on a happier note. My Persian friends all hate pisslam and they are sick of Arabs.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »
Wistful thinking.
It will happen. G-d will show justice.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 05:48:48 PM »
Certainly. I hear the local Sudanese Blacks here in NYC mock pisslam all the time, i have fun doing it with them! and they are very hard working, not like many of "dey Blakk bruvas" here in the US.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »
Certainly. I hear the local Sudanese Blacks here in NYC mock pisslam all the time, i have fun doing it with them! and they are very hard working, not like many of "dey Blakk bruvas" here in the US.

I am sure the Sudanese are great people. But if we go down the black nationalist road, next we'll have the British saying Britain is for white British, etc.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 05:58:49 PM »
I am sure the Sudanese are great people. But if we go down the black nationalist road, next we'll have the British saying Britain is for white British, etc.
What is so bad about Britain being for the British? Unless that means Brits get to settle in Scotland and Wales. I think Scottish, Welsh, British, and Ireland-Scottish (north Ireland) should be a majority wherever is their land. I support the Scots-Irish of north Ireland, death to the IRA terrorists (who have connections with "Palestinian" terrorists as well. IRA commie terrorist want to ethnically cleanse north Ireland of Scots). We must support the British and the Irish, especially against the pro-"Palestinian" IRA commie terrorists!

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 06:09:02 PM »
What is so bad about Britain being for the British? Unless that means Brits get to settle in Scotland and Wales. I think Scottish, Welsh, British, and Ireland-Scottish (north Ireland) should be a majority wherever is their land. I support the Scots-Irish of north Ireland, death to the IRA terrorists (who have connections with "Palestinian" terrorists as well. IRA commie terrorist want to ethnically cleanse north Ireland of Scots). We must support the British and the Irish, especially against the pro-"Palestinian" IRA commie terrorists!

I guess you're right. What is wrong with Britain being for the white British. I guess I always just assumed it was wrong to think that way and never really thought about it.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »
I guess you're right. What is wrong with Britain being for the white British. I guess I always just assumed it was wrong to think that way and never really thought about it.
but I'm not saying support the BNP, they are scum, look at all their anti-Israel crap! Nick Griffin is a potbellied pig who gets uglier and fatter by the day. They claim they aren't neo-nazis but would it kill some European nationalists to just support Israel?

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 06:21:31 PM »
but I'm not saying support the BNP, they are scum, look at all their anti-Israel crap! Nick Griffin is a potbellied pig who gets uglier and fatter by the day. They claim they aren't neo-nazis but would it kill some European nationalists to just support Israel?

The BNP is against Israel? How do you know this? Why would they be concerned with Israel?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
The BNP is against Israel? How do you know this? Why would they be concerned with Israel?
Look at their website- I thought they were something good until I did some investigation. When a European nationalist is accused of being a nazi, we must never take the accusation seriously because it comes from the left. Example, Marine Le Pen of the French Front National, who is very pro-Israel, is accused of being a nazi, by Madonna (LOL, what a reliable source).

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »
So no, I don't think the BNP are nazis as some say, they are just idiots. They campaign against Islam in the UK, but they say they aren't against Israel and they are just upset that Israel can say "Israel for the Jews" without being called "nazis". Obviously they are wrong, for this reason the left calls Israel "nazis" all the time.  There are some BNP members who are nazis, and even support "Palestine", and try to tell everyone that the real threat is Israel, not Islam, like MarmiteMan4 (Sean Allen), famous little YouTube skinhead who has "Palestine" on a list of countries he supports and says he is against "Zionism", and also YouTube user "SperoPatria", notice that these nazis within the BNP are all influence by Gayvid Douce. I know this from my active part in European nationalism. Every time I see a "European nationalist" link to Gayvid Douce I lose it.  European nationalists are not nazis, those are stupid krauts trying to hijack the movement. Whorefront retards are anti-nationalist fascist German-supremacist scum.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 06:56:35 PM »

What do you mean?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 07:02:07 PM »
Yes, I see what you mean, Krum. They defend Iran.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »
What do you mean?
I think he means is it okay to think about Black problems and focus on peoples oppressed by Arabs around the Middle East without a state, as separate problems for Israel. I understand concern of thinking this way, because demanding a new state in the Middle East will have regional concequences and uncertain outcome for Israel. South Sudan has become Israel's best friend, but al-Jazeera and their Arab propaganda are trying to break this relation between the two most feared enemies of Arab oppressors, and get Israel and South Sudan to break their good relations. This didn't work. The prophecy I quoted of course has the condition that Darfur will not be given independent, and the oppression will continue, which as we know will happen because the oppressors are Arabs. It is their "way".

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
As for more freedom for the Middle East, when Israel does invade Lebanon they need to ally with the Phalangists again.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 01:03:33 PM »
I think he means is it okay to think about Black problems and focus on peoples oppressed by Arabs around the Middle East without a state, as separate problems for Israel. I understand concern of thinking this way, because demanding a new state in the Middle East will have regional concequences and uncertain outcome for Israel. South Sudan has become Israel's best friend, but al-Jazeera and their Arab propaganda are trying to break this relation between the two most feared enemies of Arab oppressors, and get Israel and South Sudan to break their good relations. This didn't work. The prophecy I quoted of course has the condition that Darfur will not be given independent, and the oppression will continue, which as we know will happen because the oppressors are Arabs. It is their "way".

Ok I think I get it now. Blacks have always been oppressed by their Arab masters. This is why the state of South Sudan was created. I just wish the Arabs would stop killing the innocent blacks in Africa.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 02:00:11 PM »
Ok I think I get it now. Blacks have always been oppressed by their Arab masters. This is why the state of South Sudan was created. I just wish the Arabs would stop killing the innocent blacks in Africa.
I just wish Arabs would get the hell out of Sudan, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Iraq and return those countries to the natives, and take their filthy cult and puppet rulers out of Iran and Turkey. I wish they could be confined to their rightful land, the Arabian Peninsula, and walled off in there and it would be turned to a zoo.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »
Correct.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
I just wish Arabs would get the hell out of Sudan, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Iraq and return those countries to the natives, and take their filthy cult and puppet rulers out of Iran and Turkey. I wish they could be confined to their rightful land, the Arabian Peninsula, and walled off in there and it would be turned to a zoo.

Yeah an Arab zoo which would make a regular zoo look civilized. 

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 05:09:48 PM »
Yeah an Arab zoo which would make a regular zoo look civilized.
If it could make the zoo I'm in (NYC) look civilized than that would actually be the surprise of my life.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2012, 11:10:20 PM »
Some people need to learn their place in society. Needless to say.