Author Topic: What to do when ammunition runs out?  (Read 11590 times)

Offline HECKLER

• New JTFer
What to do when ammunition runs out?
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:25:26 PM »
Hello.

I wonder how many rounds of ammunition there are in the world, and how long our armys would last if production suddenly became impossible during a war.

Would the 200 000 000 muslim fallen-angel-army run out first, or would we? or simultaneously? Then we would be back to edged weapons again.
I am glad I live on the part of europe that is furthest away from those dogs, but we will have to fight them as well, although here we wil be able to fight back without being overrun, much ulike the rest of europe on the other side of the baltic sea, except Finland.

Does anyone have any idea how many 7.62x39 rounds the communists of the world have, or are their supplies endless? I hope that we will last as long as them, or longer if possible. Or resistance will become impossible. But I am seriously considering buying a double edged sword for close combat after everyone has predictably run out of ammo.
OR, should I get a SAKO RK95 and base my resistance plans on stealing ammo and mags from the enemy (russia and communist supplied terrorists)?

Now I consider stocking up on more than the 3 months of food instructed by the government. I don't know exactly what year the 3.5 years of famine start, but I am guessing mazybe it's this year, but hoping maybe the next year, since the war starts this year also.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 10:27:58 PM by HECKLER »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What to do when ammunition runs out?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »
Not to worry, Heckler!

I'm going to kill the enemy with Jew-Jitsoo!

Offline HECKLER

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »
Not to worry, Heckler!

I'm going to kill the enemy with Jew-Jitsoo!

Is that a joke?

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 03:54:12 PM »
Heckler im completely serious now. Are you retarded?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:45:43 PM »
Heckler im completely serious now. Are you retarded?

Few years ago I will agree with you but now with all this Ahmedijans/Bin Ladens unleashed on world I'm not sure that he is so retarded; in 1938 they were all talking about Peace for our time too. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »
Quote from: HECKLER link=topic=6368.msg53542#msg53542 date=
But I am seriously considering buying a double edged sword for close combat after everyone has predictably run out of ammo.
OR, should I get a SAKO RK95 and base my resistance plans on stealing ammo and mags from the enemy (russia and communist supplied terrorists)?

Why not get both?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 07:23:12 PM »
i dont think there is a need to worry about running out of ammo.. its so easy to produce, and there is SOOOOO meny countrys who produce them.. and.. funny enough, they are mass produced :)
so noo neeed too worrryyyyyyy
What the Vatican is to the Catholics, The Wailing Wall to the Jews.. Kosovo Is to the Serbs.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 02:28:56 PM »
Finland should be safe from the Islamofascists. Even the Russians froze to death when they invaded during WW II.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 08:32:25 AM »
Finland should be safe from the Islamofascists. Even the Russians froze to death when they invaded during WW II.

They will heat the ice with nuclear fire; don't you worry ::), nobody will be safe unless we'll be all united with Israel and Jewish people. Thats JTF stands for.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 09:15:02 AM »
Do you fear sand [censored]?

I don't think us running out of ammo will be a problem ;). I've got about 2000 rounds of .223 and about 400 rounds of .45 acp. I just need some .308 now

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »
I only hope that when I'm confronted by savages, they fire their weapons from the hip or off-hand like the baboons in the above pics. They'll NEVER hit anything!! A competent rifleman with a bolt-action springfield would bag the lot of them.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 09:49:47 PM »
Id love to have a samurai outfit thats bullet proof and covers 97% of my body except eyes, and then go samurai on their asses with my sword. THAT would kick ass

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 09:56:14 PM »
Id love to have a samurai outfit thats bullet proof and covers 97% of my body except eyes, and then go samurai on their asses with my sword. THAT would kick ass

Look how those monkies are handling those assault rifles! Nobody can fire accurately like that! If I had my Mauser K98, I'd have nailed all of them.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 05:31:02 AM »
When the SHTF, apes and monkeys will be running the streets. Just throw a piece of fried chicken or a watermellon chunk on a string and throw it out in the street, reel it in slowly. The monkeys will be distracted and that's when you take advantage of the situation. Think of it like fishing.

The old grenade-in-the-KFC-box trick is a time honoured classic! ;D

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 08:08:19 PM »

This idiot has a life vest on, thinking it is a bullet proof vest !!

L O L !!
No peace, without FREEDOM.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 07:02:21 AM »
shh! don't tell them that, let them think it helps:P

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
hahahah good spot mosquewatch !!!

ah man, ive anyone here wants proof that blacks can't shoot, read up on the Border war in Angola/Namibia, where the Boers kicked serious ass! And we were up against state-of-the-art Russian weaponry-and we still annihialated them!

Or maybe it's because Boers can shoot properly, we are internationally acclaimed after all  ;)

New man you had a mauser?
Those are damn good weapons mate! Give a Boer a mauser, and he'll defeat the strongest army on earth ;) (e.g. Boer War-Boers used Mausers)

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 11:08:55 PM »
hahahah good spot mosquewatch !!!

ah man, ive anyone here wants proof that blacks can't shoot, read up on the Border war in Angola/Namibia, where the Boers kicked serious donkey! And we were up against state-of-the-art Russian weaponry-and we still annihialated them!

Or maybe it's because Boers can shoot properly, we are internationally acclaimed after all  ;)

New man you had a mauser?
Those are damn good weapons mate! Give a Boer a mauser, and he'll defeat the strongest army on earth ;) (e.g. Boer War-Boers used Mausers)

The Boers used to fire volley shots at the English at 2,000 yards with their Mausers. They could snipe at 1,000 yards, too.

My Israeli Mauser was in 7.62 NATO and I never missed with it. I could hit bread & butter plates at 330 yards every time....no mods and iron sights only!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 01:46:01 AM »
and they have great stopping power!

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 03:53:52 PM »

This idiot has a life vest on, thinking it is a bullet proof vest !!L O L !!

You have forgotten to call this idiot by it's true name.........an Apelian, this thing walks on two legs, resembles an ape, is the same color as an ape (but lacks the luxury of hair), but has nowhere near as much brain power as an ape. This is a kaffir with a thing called an assult rifle that it has no clue as to it's capabilities, this is a kaffir with a "gun"! This alien black barbaric mongrel is what Africa is all about........backward filthy aids invested  scum of the world, this thing and it's brethren were spawned millions of years ago by some sick alien race that came to planet Earth and fornicated with demented baboons and apes, this prancing [censored] is the result.

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 04:00:17 PM »
Quite obviously this guy has been to an al gore seminar and is concerned about global warming, he knows that the inventor of the internet cannot be wrong and soon we will all be under water, hence the life vest :D....though he should have been at my house mid april when I was still scraping ice off my car muttering a few explicit words about al and his warming ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 08:33:39 PM »

This idiot has a life vest on, thinking it is a bullet proof vest !!L O L !!

You have forgotten to call this idiot by it's true name.........an Apelian, this thing walks on two legs, resembles an ape, is the same color as an ape (but lacks the luxury of hair), but has nowhere near as much brain power as an ape. This is a kaffir with a thing called an assult rifle that it has no clue as to it's capabilities, this is a kaffir with a "gun"! This alien black barbaric mongrel is what Africa is all about........backward filthy aids invested  scum of the world, this thing and it's brethren were spawned millions of years ago by some sick alien race that came to planet Earth and fornicated with demented baboons and apes, this prancing schvartza is the result.

Very good explanation to this problem hahahahahahahaa

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 08:36:05 PM »
Note the overall shape of the head.

Remind you of anything?

kellymaureen

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
Note the overall shape of the head

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 08:50:57 PM »
Note the overall shape of the head

Who took the life jacket off the creature with the gun for this picture ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years