Author Topic: Greetings from Europe  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Greetings from Europe
« on: October 01, 2006, 07:13:47 AM »
I'm a European Christian who is very concerned about Islamic jihadists and violent Negroes who are conquering our nations.

I have visited various forums which claim to defend the Western civilization and the White race but I was appalled by their horrific anti-Semitism. I tried to show those Nazis the error of their ways but they were unrepentant.

Jews are a White people and a part of the Occident. As G-d's Chosen people they have my utmost sympathy and respect. Only the Jews have dared to take a stand against Islamic terror and create a nation state for their own people.

- Carlyle
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 08:04:03 AM by Carlyle »

Rhuan

Re: Greetings from Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 07:59:45 AM »
I am also a European christian, (I live in England) it is good to meet other who understand the truth regarding these matters.

I bid thee welcome to these forums.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »
Hi Carlyle,

Welcome to the forum.  Jews only gave Christianity to the world. Without Jews we gentiles would not be Christians. Now it is our responsibility to support God's Chosen People by supporting JTF.

JTF reaches out to Christians eventhough our beliefs are different. 

It is time for Jews and Christians to unite to defeat that satanic religion of islam.

Even the false prophet muhammed (piss be upon him) said in that koran:

Sura 5:51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html#005.051
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »
Carlye, its nice to see such beliefs coming from Europeans, which country are you from?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 07:52:34 PM »
I am from Finland.
Righteous Finns send their message to Israel:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3293655,00.html

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 07:56:42 PM »
Welcome to the JTF forum Carlyle.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 06:44:47 PM »
Carlyle, are there any nationalistic but not anti-Jewish groups in Finland?
Ramban

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »
There are no large nationalistic parties like German NPD or British BNP. There are some conservative right-wing politicians and I haven't heard of any anti-Semitic Finnish conservative. The leftists are usually very anti-Semitic, however, and take the Muslim side against Israel.

Christian "fundamentalists" are often nationalistic and very pro-Israel but they don't have political influence.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »
I am from Finland.
Righteous Finns send their message to Israel:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3293655,00.html

Wow, man! Welcome aboard! I have really liked a lot of your posts.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 11:38:56 PM »
Christian "fundamentalists" are often nationalistic and very pro-Israel but they don't have political influence.

Here in America, they are frequently demonized by the Democratic Party (our equalivent of a Social Democratic party), and by other leftists.  It's disgusting.

Anyway, welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 01:42:20 AM »
Well hello Finlander from a New Yorker, well bro your concern is the same as mine, my family 2 generations ago came from Italy to the U.S. and I still have family back in Europe and deeply concern of whats taking place in the Continent. As well as right here at home in the United States.  God Bless you brother and welcome.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2006, 12:03:18 PM »
Finland, wonderful. :)  My grandmother was 100% Finnish American (her parents immigrated to the U.S.).

She died before I was born, but her brother was the warmest and kindest person I've ever known.

I am indeed proud of my Finnish heritage.

Welcome Carlyle.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2006, 12:12:03 PM »
That's nice to hear, Scriabin. If you wish to know what your grandmother's surname means or something else about her Finnish heritage I will be glad to help you.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 12:18:41 AM »
Welcome Carlyle! 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 03:38:21 PM »
Shalom good Sir, Love Europe.  Took the old back pack and hicked accross.  Very nice, very cultured but very dumbed down to their long history of combatting and embracing the Liberal inteptitude.  While I was in Berlin, pretty much all of France and many other of your great cities which ever way I turned my head one sees Moslems, the wrong sort of Blacks and smell of very cheep toilet water.  You fellas are in a right bloody mess.  I pray for you and the welfare of Israel each night, but I fear the leaders of all the Nation States couldn't give a rats behind at the current state of affairs.  I read a good post in a Spanish Newspaper a short time ago about how bad this elderly man felt being indoctrinated with leftwing drek in his youth stating that Europe made an unparalelled blunder in the murder of six million life worshipping, peace loving Jews for 20 million death worshipping, hate indoctrinated Nazi Jihadists.  In any event, I am new at this and welcome you all the same... Zei gezunt un shtark....Marzuta
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 09:33:42 AM »
There are no large nationalistic parties like German NPD or British BNP. There are some conservative right-wing politicians and I haven't heard of any anti-Semitic Finnish conservative. The leftists are usually very anti-Semitic, however, and take the Muslim side against Israel.

Greetings.

Nationalism has not taken off in Finland? I think that the idea is that one should not be in need of it anyway! One only requires a nationalist movement when there is a problem. Do not wait for it to happen.

The NPD is anti-Israel for some reason. The BNP (my party) is officially Israel-neutral, but we have Jewish members and there is a lot of respect for Israel amongst the membership. I hope that, in the future, there will be some dialogue between Kahanists, European nationalists and Arab nationalists (not muslim fundamentalists)

There has been a recent defaecation of Nazis from the party.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 02:16:01 PM »

The NPD is anti-Israel for some reason. The BNP (my party) is officially Israel-neutral, but we have Jewish members and there is a lot of respect for Israel amongst the membership. I hope that, in the future, there will be some dialogue between Kahanists, European nationalists and Arab nationalists (not muslim fundamentalists)

What would you expect to achieve by associating with Arab nationalists?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 07:57:10 AM »

What would you expect to achieve by associating with Arab nationalists?

We can use it to break down muslim fundamentalism, divide and conquer.

If we can secularise and democratise by promoting secular nationalism in muslim countries (rather than by invading) then we can actually help improve people's lives as well.

Israel will remain as a sore point which Islamists can draw upon, and the problem of Islam is an ideological one which will not go away. Islamic regimes are dreadful, and encouraging secular nationalism is the moral thing to do. Allow these people religious freedom AND nationalism and we might see some stability.

That is my theory anyway.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 12:02:46 PM »

We can use it to break down muslim fundamentalism, divide and conquer....

I think it would go the other way around- the Arabs would divide us rat. Islam is completely ingrained in the Arab civilization and psychic and the non-muslims Arabs are insignificant marginal minority. The Arab states should be left alone, and the Arabs in europe should leave Europe.

Secular nationalism in Arabic takes the form of Saddam and Nasser.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »
I'll have to agree with Zelhar here.

Islam, from what I understand, is more than just a religion.  It's a whole way of life and political system.  Also, I once saw an online video of an Irish talk show about Islam in Europe.  One of the speakers was a man named Anjem Choudray (sp?) who kept insisting that there's no such thing as moderate Muslims...that it's only a myth put out by the West to destroy Islam. 

The only thing that can be done now, since American soldiers have been forced to fight with one hand tied behind their backs, and since the Donks are now in power, is to completely cut them off from Western civilization.  That means no immigration from those countries, no business dealings with them and complete energy independence. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 08:40:41 PM »
I agree Lisa.  Islam is far more than a cult...oops "religion", it is a political system, legal system and debased system for global Islam.  It is very similar to communism in that it has imperialist intentions.  The history of the Caliphate is something very worthwhile to know in case of arguement with Moslems as well their Book of Jihad which specifies the battle agaisnt the Kufa: Dar al harb vs. Dar Al Islam until the entire planet is subjugated to Ilamic rule, slavery "dhimmi", conversion or vanquish...  It is pure evil.  Victor Mordechai has some good information on his website: http://www.vicmord.com/  I think you can hear him online being interviewed.  Craig Winn is also online too Www.ProphetOfDoom.Net. Although I disagree with his personal theories he is very well knoweldged on Islam. 

One thing, G-d willing, if Israel can find its stones and actaully strike I hope it creates a similar response to all the Infidel Nations to do what is needed and toss out those Moslem Nazi savages.  Zei gezunt une shtark!  M
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 07:54:26 PM »
I'm a European Christian who is very concerned about Islamic jihadists and violent Negroes who are conquering our nations.

I have visited various forums which claim to defend the Western civilization and the White race but I was appalled by their horrific anti-Semitism. I tried to show those Nazis the error of their ways but they were unrepentant.

Jews are a White people and a part of the Occident. As G-d's Chosen people they have my utmost sympathy and respect. Only the Jews have dared to take a stand against Islamic terror and create a nation state for their own people.

- Carlyle

Not all Jews are White, but their mostly Caucasiod. Ashkenazi Jews are White, Shepardics are dark skined have an Arab look to them!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 09:10:46 PM »
I am not sure if you all realize this but until the late 1980's Arab Nationalism was the dominant ideology throughout the Arab world. Many of the most vicious terrorists like Samir Kuntar, are Arab Nationalists rather then Muslim Nationalists. Sadat acted in the name of Pan-Arabism though he was also a devout Muslim. The PLO is officially a Arab Nationalist group rather then Muslim, the Christian and Secular Arabs would rather be slaves to the Muslims then free. You have to understand that while Muslim Arabs are the worst Arab Nationalists are also evil people who believe in a evil ideology of Arab racial superiority.
Ramban

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 09:26:28 PM »
Hi Carlyle,

Welcome to the forum.  Jews only gave Christianity to the world. Without Jews we gentiles would not be Christians. Now it is our responsibility to support G-d's Chosen People by supporting JTF.

JTF reaches out to Christians eventhough our beliefs are different. 

It is time for Jews and Christians to unite to defeat that satanic religion of islam.

Even the false prophet muhammed (piss be upon him) said in that koran:

Sura 5:51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html#005.051
well said ChristianZionist - welcome Carlyle
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2007, 12:39:50 AM »
Carlyle, you are getting the boot camp version of hello. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim