Author Topic: The US should drop nuclear bombs on all islam-infested countries  (Read 2635 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: The US should drop nuclear bombs on all islam-infested countries
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 04:15:10 PM »
But we would kill the Jews living in Iran if we do that.

Collateral damage. Might be worth it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »
Collateral damage. Might be worth it.

What do you mean by this? There is nothing evil about Iranian Jews. I happen to know several Persian Jews and daven with them as part of my weekly minyan. I do not want any harm to come to them, or their families. But I cannot understand why their families stay there. I can only think they are intimidated into staying...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2012, 04:28:08 PM »
What do you mean by this? There is nothing evil about Iranian Jews. I happen to know several Persian Jews and daven with them as part of my weekly minyan. I do not want any harm to come to them, or their families. But I cannot understand why their families stay there. I can only think they are intimidated into staying...

Sadly, non-Muslims living in Iran might have to "take one for the team" in order to save Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2012, 04:29:15 PM »
Sadly, non-Muslims living in Iran might have to "take one for the team" in order to save Israel. They will go to heaven.

I understand... And sadly it just may be true..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 05:21:27 PM »
I think we should use giant traps, that would only capture Muslims.

Maybe prayer rugs that double as sticky pads.   They work very well for rodents.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »
I think we should use giant traps, that would only capture Muslims.

Maybe prayer rugs that double as sticky pads.   They work very well for rodents.

+1 to this... Muslim Motels (like Roach Hotels) where the muslim checks-in but he doesn't check-out...

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2012, 09:28:17 PM »
For the record, Muman, one of my first ever posts was advocating the same concept. You were one of the few who were blatantly against this. You spoke about how wrong it was to murder "innocent" Muslims. You know what this means, guys? Our little Muman is all grown up. Welcome to the dark side! Itbach Al Muslim. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2012, 09:42:40 PM »
was a joke

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 09:54:34 PM »
What if we didn't kill the young ones! We could put them in camps to re-educate them, like the left would do! What do you all think?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 10:03:01 PM »
What if we didn't kill the young ones! We could put them in camps to re-educate them, like the left would do! What do you all think?
:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2012, 10:17:43 PM »
:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:
If this really all goes down there will be no money!  We could use them for recon, hunting, gathering,  etc. After brainwashing of course!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2012, 11:24:52 PM »
+1 to this... Muslim Motels (like Roach Hotels) where the muslim checks-in but he doesn't check-out...

Thanks for that image. I really like those "church sign makers". I'm really impressed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2012, 12:35:08 AM »
Thanks for that image. I really like those "church sign makers". I'm really impressed.

Im honored. you know I do it solely to impress you...