Author Topic: The US should drop nuclear bombs on all islam-infested countries  (Read 2636 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The US should drop nuclear bombs on all islam-infested countries
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »
This is a fantasy of mine... I believe it would rectify the world and cure it of its sickness, the sickness of islam. Islam is a cult of death which will ultimately destroy the world. No amount of intelligence, no amount of technology, no amount of communicating with them will turn them around. The basic idea of Islam is to force others to believe the false beliefs of the so-called prophet mohamud.

Any Jew who has studied our great religion would never accept any precept of islam because it is so far from the truth and realizes that it is plainly evil. Why Hashem allowed people like this to walk this planet along with us and to breath the same air as us is a mystery which one day we will be priveliged to understand, but today we are bothered.

We possess weapons which could be employed to protect human life on this planet in the future. I have the feeling that the only way to resolve this is to do as Hashem commanded of us and to ERADICATE AMALEK FROM THE WORLD by killing every man, woman, and child of our enemy.

I am normally against such actions against supposed innocent children, but as we learn from the history of the Jewish people, allowing these Jew haters to live is not kindness but it is cruelty. It is cruel to allow murdering liars and rapists to live. It is cruel because it is allowing them to sin, allowing them to think they are acting in a righteous manner, and it is spreading the cult of death.

The best thing would be to eradicate the sickness from this world in one fell swoop..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The US should drop nuclear bombs on all islam-infested countries
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 07:44:30 PM »
Amen, brother!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »
Right, on! But does this drop nuclear bombs on every country in the world or just Muslim countries since Islam is just about on every part of the globe?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »
Right, on! But does this drop nuclear bombs on every country in the world or just Muslim countries since Islam is just about on every part of the globe?
We will have to send ground troops in to some of the countries! ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:10:41 PM »

My fantasy includes only Muslim-run countries. Any muslims living in other countries would have to be dealt with in some manner... I don't have all the answers...

By the way, I don't suggest anyone act on this idea at this time..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
My fantasy includes only Muslim-run countries. Any muslims living in other countries would have to be dealt with in some manner... I don't have all the answers...

By the way, I don't suggest anyone act on this idea at this time..

But what the non-Muslims who happen to live in these Muslim countries? They too will also be affected not that this is will happen anytime soon. We do not advocate violence against anyone.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
I hope everyone knows I'm joking most of the time!  I have a raw sense of humor!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 08:35:46 PM »
My point is simply that islam must be dealt with... Allowing the infection to fester only makes it stronger.

Action must be taken or the world is in for some dark days ahead. The Jewish world is in for the biggest threat it has ever faced. I think islam is sicker and meaner than nazism {although nazism impressed a lot of muslims because of its efficient destruction of its Jewish victims}.

We must not be cowards, and we must not be afraid to say what we feel. I absolutely mean it when I say that islam must be broken or destroyed because as it is it is a threat to human, and Jewish, life.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »
That's not a good idea. It would also kill Non-Muslims including Jews (Jews are even still in Iran in relatively large numbers. Also in Morocco.). It would also cause harmful radiation all over The World, especially Israel, since Israel borders 4 Muslim countries.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 09:02:35 PM »
That's not a good idea. It would also kill Non-Muslims including Jews (Jews are even still in Iran in relatively large numbers. Also in Morocco.). It would also cause harmful radiation all over The World, especially Israel, since Israel borders 4 Muslim countries.

Well at least Saudi Arabia... There are no Jews there...

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 09:12:53 PM »
Problem?

Solved!

(at least partially)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
Problem?

Solved!

(at least partially)

Yes I like it but what about the rest of the Muslim world?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 09:16:42 PM »
This is way more complicated than just dropping a nuke on a country! Simply put... We would have to send in individual's to gather information and to get the warning to the good people. And send in ground troops to do evacuations! And then nuke the hell out of those SOBs!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 09:20:51 PM »
Yes I like it but what about the rest of the Muslim world?
repeat the process

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 02:24:46 AM »
The US should drop nuclear bombs on all islam-infested countries:

>> This idea is as old as the invention of the nuclear bomb.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 09:30:49 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :israel: :israel: :israel: :israel: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 09:55:44 AM »
Not a regular nuke, it should be a neutron bomb. Kill the infection, leave the ground intact.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 10:52:32 AM »
The US?
Yeah! With obongo?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 01:23:56 PM »
At least Iran. They've said they want to wipe Israel of the map.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 01:42:12 PM »

Apart from Iran, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Afghan, Pak and all others deserve it. None of them wants the existence of Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 03:07:55 PM »
Not a regular nuke, it should be a neutron bomb. Kill the infection, leave the ground intact.
That would solve Israel's real estate problems.

As well as Japan's, Taiwan's, Hong Kong's, China's and other countries with bloated real estate markets.

Solid plan Zelhar.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 10:26:44 PM »
Christianity would ensure only muslims kill each other. Arrest all Christian missionaries in Israel, pay as many more as you can, and offer the Israeli ones a get out of jail free card, and pay the others to spread Christianity as much as possible in muslim countries. Most will die, but eventually, Muslims will distrust each other even more and go kill everyone which they suspect of being a Christian. They will all kill each other and everyone wins.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 08:22:07 AM »

But we would kill the Jews living in Iran if we do that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »
But we would kill the Jews living in Iran if we do that.

Jews should be given 6 days to run away from Iran.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2012, 02:45:56 PM »
Jews should be given 6 days to run away from Iran.

Good. If it ever happens.