Author Topic: Radio Host Tears Into "Offended" Muslim  (Read 7276 times)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
Re: Radio Host Tears Into "Offended" Muslim
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »
BTW:
QUOTE:"Why? Because that is the path of Yeshua."

No problems. Do it if YOUR scripture tells you.

However, the 'J' in JTF stands for 'Jewish'. Jews don't follow that man. So kindly stop advising Jews and Noachides to adhere to principles that WE don't subscribe to and don't appear in OUR scripture.

I understand that and I am not expecting you to do that. But in the end it is God alone who has the right to judge. From both of our scripture:

To me (God) belongeth vengeance and recompence. -Deuteronomy 32:35

Thats all I'm saying. Let God be the judge of who they are. I only hate the evil act.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 01:35:53 AM »
The lofty praises of God are in their throats, and a double-edged sword is in their hand – to execute vengeance among the nations, rebukes among the governments. (Psalms 149:7-8)

So vengeance isn't only for God.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 01:48:16 AM »
Cyrizian,

Gentiles (and I'm one) are on a slippery slope when we read Torah passages without the benefit of an orthodox Hebrew perspective.

I've heard Orthodox Rabbis have say repeatedly..." Jews are required to hate their enemies"...not hate the enemies actions whilst loving them, but to 'hate the enemy'.......period. No qualifications about acts versus person.

Another Torah passage:

" He who is kind to the wicked will soon be wicked to the kind"

If you doubt the profundity of that, Just look at the ACLU lawyers. They are so kind and loving to their rapist clients that they emotionally rip the rapist's victims to shreds in court.

Now....we will never agree on theology. But that's OK, it doesn't matter for the purpose of co-existance and working in common unterest. Whilst
I have no problem with you being as civil and nice and christian as you want to be. I won't, however have you lecture non-christians about righteousness or biblical principles.

Fair enough?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:50:27 AM by newman »

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 01:53:28 AM »
"So vengeance isn't only for G-d."

Thankyou, Yisrael.

One of the 7 laws of Noach is that we establish courts of Justice for the purpose of 'judging people' and extracting vengeance for their crimes.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 01:58:15 AM »
Wow this guy seems great.  You can listen to his show streaming on the internet at http://boortz.com/
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 02:01:56 AM »
A real mentch.

Great guy!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 02:08:19 AM »
Cyrizian,

Gentiles (and I'm one) are on a slippery slope when we read Torah passages without the benefit of an orthodox Hebrew perspective.

I've heard Orthodox Rabbis have say repeatedly..." Jews are required to hate their enemies"...not hate the enemies actions whilst loving them, but to 'hate the enemy'.......period. No qualifications about acts versus person.

Another Torah passage:

" He who is kind to the wicked will soon be wicked to the kind"

If you doubt the profundity of that, Just look at the ACLU lawyers. They are so kind and loving to their rapist clients that they emotionally rip the rapist's victims to shreds in court.

Now....we will never agree on theology. But that's OK, it doesn't matter for the purpose of co-existance and working in common unterest. Whilst
I have no problem with you being as civil and nice and christian as you want to be. I won't, however have you lecture non-christians about righteousness or biblical principles.

Fair enough?

Well that is fair. But I will remind you that I was not lecturing you and that it was you who asked me about where I stand on hitler and other criminals. Some on here have said that "loving your enemy" is a self destructive law. But I must respectfully disagree. Afterall, if a certain christian had not done this I (as well as Whalid shoebat and others) would probably still be a muslim. It is also why I think christianity is the largest religion on earth. And while I don't ask that you adopt a policy of loving your enemy, I do respectfully ask that you accept the fact that it works.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 02:10:57 AM »
Loving your enemy works?  I'd like to hear you expand on that.  Be sure to include historical precedents where being kind to enemies works.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 02:12:59 AM »
Did loving our enemy defeat the Spanish amada, hitler, WW2 Japs?

Get real.

BTW: You WERE lecturing people on other threads.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 02:14:33 AM by newman »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 02:18:49 AM »
"I do respectfully ask that you accept the fact that it works."

?? You're "respectfully" asking us to accept that it works?  Sort of how Muslims "respectfully" ask other people to accept Allah and Mohammad as his prophet?  You're basically proselytizing but in a sneaky way.  You're asking people to accept a fundamental Christian belief.  That's proselytizing.  We don't have anything against Christianity but please Cyrizian, keep it to yourself and don't ask anyone to accept anything that you believe.  I am respectfully asking you to stop.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 02:22:07 AM »

Get real.

Newman, I am starting to believe that your heart is as cold as ice. If you were in charge of the U.S.A. during World War II we would have continued nuking Japan until there were no Japanese left on earth. But thank god we didn't have you in charge! Instead we offered a hand of mercy to our enemies and built them up to awesome force they are today in the technological world. I hope you never hold any sort of power...
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 02:27:47 AM »
"I do respectfully ask that you accept the fact that it works."

?? You're "respectfully" asking us to accept that it works?  Sort of how Muslims "respectfully" ask other people to accept Allah and Mohammad as his prophet?  You're basically proselytizing but in a sneaky way.  You're asking people to accept a fundamental Christian belief.  That's proselytizing.  We don't have anything against Christianity but please Cyrizian, keep it to yourself and don't ask anyone to accept anything that you believe.  I am respectfully asking you to stop.

I am just giving testimony that I would have been a different person under different circumstances. I am not prselytizing but if you want to believe that I am, than that is your call. You can believe whatever you wish. But know this: I will never try to force you to believe what I believe. I only ask you to look at the facts and judge for yourself.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 02:29:14 AM »
If people like you Cyrizian were in power, the Western World would cease to exist because savage people don't respond well to olive branch offerings.  They see that as a sign of weakness.  If you were in power the Western World would crumble, oh wait, people like you are already in power in much of it and that is already starting to happen!

newman

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 02:33:27 AM »

Get real.

Newman, I am starting to believe that your heart is as cold as ice. If you were in charge of the U.S.A. during World War II we would have continued nuking Japan until there were no Japanese left on earth. But thank G-d we didn't have you in charge! Instead we offered a hand of mercy to our enemies and built them up to awesome force they are today in the technological world. I hope you never hold any sort of power...

Yes. That's the point.

We offered a hand of mercy AFTER our enemy was COMPLETELY SMASHED and BEGGING for his life. I'll go along with that.

And FYI:

I'm not without mecy or pity. It's just that whatever mercy or pity or love I have is reserved exclusively for the chosen people. I have NOT ONE OUNCE for the enemies of B'nai Yisroel.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 02:34:01 AM »
If people like you Cyrizian were in power, the Western World would cease to exist because savage people don't respond well to olive branch offerings.  They see that as a sign of weakness.  If you were in power the Western World would crumble, oh wait, people like you are already in power in much of it and that is already starting to happen!

You certainly are a very paranoid person Ze'ev. I know very well how they perceive us. But there is a huge difference between us: I still have hope that Arabs can one day be a better people. Yes, we will have to kill several of the more fanatical ones, just like we did with the Japanese. But like the Japanese, they can be reformed. I, Whalid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan and others are living proof of that.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 02:41:36 AM »

You certainly are a very paranoid person Ze'ev. I know very well how they perceive us. But there is a huge difference between us: I still have hope that Arabs can one day be a better people. Yes, we will have to kill several of the more fanatical ones, just like we did with the Japanese. But like the Japanese, they can be reformed. I, Whalid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan and others are living proof of that.

Of course SOME of them can be reformed.  You just listed some of the most extreme examples.  That is definitely the exception to the rule.  There are hundreds, possibly thousands of new converts to Islam every single day.  It's one of the fastest religions in the world.  The fundamentalist Islamics have been behaving the same way since the 7th century.  It's 1400 years later and you STILL think they can be reformed?  The small amount of these apostate Muslims is grossly overshadowed by the amount of Muslim extremists that are recruited into Islam every day.

newman

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 02:44:43 AM »
The fascists of germany, japan and elsewhere were reformed AFTER they were DEFEATED and SMASHED........not before.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 02:47:05 AM »
If Hitler was treated nicely by his enemies, he would have taken over the world.  If Islam was treated nicely by its enemies, Islam would have taken over Europe. 

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 02:47:45 AM »
And the Japanese believed that the emperor was God and the Japanese were willing to die in mass suicides for him for how many centuries? Look, I'm sure you believe differently, but I believe that no one is beyond redemption. Have a little faith! I promise you will find that it is better way to look at life.

With hope,
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 02:51:24 AM »
OY VEY ???