Author Topic: Radio Host Tears Into "Offended" Muslim  (Read 7290 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Radio Host Tears Into "Offended" Muslim
« on: July 18, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »
Radio Cut of A Host That Refuses To Bow To The Muslim Cult.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Radio Host Tears Into "Offended" Muslim
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 09:22:01 PM »
Excellent tape.

The host was really on a roll until he got slightly sidetracked with 'I understand the radicals don't represent the majority of Muslims' and 'hijacked religion' claptrap.

Pretty good stuff.

Wonder if he still has a job.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 09:23:25 PM »
He'll probably get shot next week.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 09:53:44 PM »
Wow, who and where is this radio host?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
Wow, who and where is this radio host?

I wish I knew.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 10:01:01 PM »
Remember the movie TALK RADIO? The host gets shot in the end by a neo-nazi. Now it will be a Moslem. Maybe this host listens to JTF.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:03:51 PM by cosmokramer »

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »
Remember the movie TALK RADIO? The host gets shot in the end by a neo-nazi. Now it will be a Moslem.

G-d forbid, in this case.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 10:05:13 PM »
Remember the movie TALK RADIO? The host gets shot in the end by a neo-nazi. Now it will be a Moslem.

Our problem is there are not enough JTFers, JDLers, Yad Lachimers or noachides on the planet to deal similarly with the vast hoard of Jew-hating media identities.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:08 PM »
Good flick.

I think Eric Begrosian or however you spell his name is Jewish.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »
Wasn't there a radio talk show host that actually got shotand killed by a deranged listener a while back ?

Think it was in Colorado.

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 10:14:11 PM »
Wasn't there a radio talk show host that actually got shotand killed by a deranged listener a while back ?

Think it was in Colorado.

I heard about the one who paid out on the kkk and got it point blank with a MAC-10. In Texas, I think.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »
The radio host is named Neil Boortz
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 10:55:44 PM »
Good flick.

I think Eric Begrosian or however you spell his name is Jewish.
Oh, BTW MUCK, Alan Berg is the name of the host the was killed. IT was in Denver in 1984 by Neo-Nazis. Got whacked in his driveway. TALK RADIO was based off of that.  Got whacked in his driveway by neo nazis. TALK RADIO was based off of that. Alan Berg was a leftists Jew though.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:57:19 PM by cosmokramer »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »
WOW! Talk about slapping a whiny muslim! I love this guy!

To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 11:13:00 PM »

Why I'm surprised at you!!

Shouldn't he have blessed the nice muslim, turned the other cheek and kissed his tushie?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 11:26:56 PM »

Why I'm surprised at you!!

Shouldn't he have blessed the nice muslim, turned the other cheek and kissed his tushie?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHALLLLLAHHHH MOOONDOG !!!!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 12:16:31 AM »
Yes, that's right, Alan Berg was the name I couldn't remember.

Thanks Cosmo, it was driving me nuts.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 12:31:25 AM »
Wow thats real mature, newman. I haven't been mocked like that since I was in junior high. I suppose you would have slit the muzzies throat and screamed "HaShem is Great!"

A friendly reminder from the guy holding up the mirror.

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »
Wow thats real mature, newman. I haven't been mocked like that since I was in junior high. I suppose you would have slit the muzzies throat and screamed "HaShem is Great!"

Cyrizian

Why don't you ever answer my other questions?

I ask in all earnest:

If you are required to Love and bless everyone as you claimed on another thread, do you love; hitler, ted bundy , the 9-11 hijackers and yasser arafat?

I really want to know.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 12:42:22 AM »

Cyrizian

I ask in all earnest:

If you are required to Love and bless everyone as you claimed on another thread, do you love; hitler, ted bundy , the 9-11 hijackers and yasser arafat?

I really want to know.

Well since you ask so nicely...

Have you ever heard the saying "Love the sinner, hate the sin?" I hate what they did but I don't hate them. And if I had to, I would kill them to prevent them from doing what they did. But I would do it without any malice in my heart. Why? Because that is the path of Yeshua.
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 12:47:20 AM »

Cyrizian

I ask in all earnest:

I really want to know.

Well since you ask so nicely...

Have you ever heard the saying "Love the sinner, hate the sin?" I hate what they did but I don't hate them. And if I had to, I would kill them to prevent them from doing what they did. But I would do it without any malice in my heart. Why? Because that is the path of Yeshua.

Don't cop out with qualifications. Do you love hitler? It's either a straight 'yes' or 'no'.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 12:54:19 AM »
I've never met the guy.

But lets say that I met him. I suppose I would be rather indifferent towards him... I would respectfully disagree with him... but if he tried to kill a jew (or any one else) in front of me, I would would stop him by any means necessary. But I honestly can't say for sure since I didn't live back then.

Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 01:03:04 AM »
I WAS going to get in to the whole princile of someone having to have some lovable quallity in order to be loved and the other principle of a man being what he is by what he does etc.........................................

I can't be bothered quite frankly. The fact that you would be "quite indifferent to hitler" (yemach shmo v'zichro) tells me all I need to know about you.

You are morally vaccuous.

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 01:10:01 AM »
BTW:
QUOTE:"Why? Because that is the path of Yeshua."

No problems. Do it if YOUR scripture tells you.

However, the 'J' in JTF stands for 'Jewish'. Jews don't follow that man. So kindly stop advising Jews and Noachides to adhere to principles that WE don't subscribe to and don't appear in OUR scripture.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 01:16:51 AM »
The fact that you would be "quite indifferent to hitler" (yemach shmo v'zichro) tells me all I need to know about you

At least I'm not so quick to judge. I understand your hatred for a man that killed so many of your people. But I am not so hotheaded that I think that I know everthing there is to know about a man I did not know personally. Hitler could have been a different man under different circumstances.

I hate what Ayatolla Khomenie did with all my heart. But I don't hate him personally. If given the chance I would kill him to stop him from killing so many innocent people. The same is true of hitler. I don't hate him personally. I just hate what he did. Why? Because that is what being righteous is.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson