Author Topic: Michael Savage insane today  (Read 2818 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Michael Savage insane today
« on: July 02, 2007, 07:04:33 PM »
put on ..on air    http://wsbradio.com/inside/michael_savage.html   

or top listen live
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Michael Savage insane today
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 08:03:37 PM »
He is such a nutty self-hating kook.  I haven't listened to his show in a long time, I used to like him but he just talks about too much non-sense.  He was just talking about how people in kayaks think that they're "holier than thou" and how he thinks of insects of the high Sierra and compares them to liberal Jewish congresspeople.  Earlier he was insulting Hassidim with a new york yiddish accent saying that they would try to scam him on a condo.  He is a sick sick man.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 08:05:28 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »
He is such a nutty self-hating kook.  I haven't listened to his show in a long time, I used to like him but he just talks about too much non-sense.  He was just talking about how people in kayaks think that they're "holier than thou" and how he thinks of insects of the high Sierra and compares them to liberal Jewish congresspeople.  Earlier he was insulting Hassidim with a new york yiddish accent saying that they would try to scam him on a condo.  He is a sick sick man.

He's Jewish?
I never heard Michael Weiner mention it on Weiner nation.
Well, he should be Jewish, he listens to JTF regularly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 12:35:54 AM »
Michael Faggot is the biggest fraud in the history of mankind and Chaim should sue his gay butt for constantly ripping off JTF.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 04:46:58 AM »
Savage is such a phony, and he was a homosexual who was buddy buddy with Allen Ginsburg. Look up a salon article on savage. That phony self hating piece of garbage. YM"SM

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 05:08:04 AM »
I do think he spies and then copiesJtf, many times a day after JTF posts  he mentions it on his show
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 05:15:54 AM »
This doesn't surprise me!  JTF is an excellent source of news and topics of conversation.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 05:16:44 AM »
I do think he spies and then copiesJtf, many times a day after JTF posts  he mentions it on his show
He does. His format is exactly like JTF.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 09:02:32 AM »
He does. His format is exactly like JTF.

His fake screams of anger resembled that of Chaim. Only, his are fake.
Also, Chaim has too much to say while Michael Weiner sits around repeating himself "I've got nothing to talk about, what do you want to talk about".
I don't listen to him anymore.
Try calling that freak up. They didn't take long to kick my butt off.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 11:28:24 AM by jeffguy »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774