Author Topic: For the Gentiles here, are you happy with your state's situation?  (Read 5991 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: For the Gentiles here, are you happy with your state's situation?
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »

Dont call me a gentile,My name is wayne.I dont call you a Jew.For all Jews here,....ect ect ect ect If you dont consider me human say so..Im an Israeli,not a Jew.. >:(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 09:38:52 PM »
Calling someone a gentile is not an insult.  It just means a non-Jew.  It has no negative connotation to it nor do we attach one to a gentile.  We certainly consider all gentiles to be humans.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 10:00:26 PM »
Wayne,

These people aren't against non-Jews. I'm a gentile, and I'm not being "run out of town" so to speak. These are good people, they're not out to insult us.

Wolf

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »
Wayne, we here at JTF love all righteous gentiles. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 10:20:49 PM »
Under Jewish law I am considered a gentile but I am part jewish (1/4).

I believe political correctness is completely ruining America, Bush is a phony conservative, and if JTF takes over Israel it could then shift American Jews to the right via peer pressure and influence which would be good because leftism is harmful.

I predict the opposite.  The Chucky Schumer's, Diane Feinstein's, Barbara Boxer's, Russ Feingold's, Carl Levin's and the Jewish liberals who publish newspapers, would refer to a JTF-type-led government as evil and all sorts of negative names. 

When some Jews were against gays parading in Jerusalem, Jewish liberal jouralists were referring to haredi and others as hateful and almost compared them to Nazis.  So I wouldn't expect the liberals to suddenly become less liberal and more conservative.