Author Topic: For the Gentiles here, are you happy with your state's situation?  (Read 6000 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
For all the Gentiles here, are you happy with your state situation? or you want to change somthing ? And what do you want to change?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:54:37 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: For the Gentiles here, are you happy with your state's situation?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 12:34:56 AM »
Well, the US is quickly turning into a cesspool, and large parts of it already are, so no.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 02:04:44 AM »
Under Jewish law I am considered a gentile but I am part jewish (1/4).

I believe political correctness is completely ruining America, Bush is a phony conservative, and if JTF takes over Israel it could then shift American Jews to the right via peer pressure and influence which would be good because leftism is harmful.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 05:52:43 AM »
I don't think there's a single gentile here who's happy with the situation in his or her home country.  That's pretty much a prerequisite for joining JTF.  :laugh: :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 06:00:37 AM »
I don't think there's a single gentile here who's happy with the situation in his or her home country.  That's pretty much a prerequisite for joining JTF.  :laugh: :laugh:
Good point  :D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 08:56:38 AM »
Yes sir! This country has really become a "cuntry". Thanks for pointing that out.
It's run by a [censored] called George Bush. And two previous cunts Clinton and Bush senior.
And so far only the cunts are wining the primaries. All the good decent ones have been largely ignored.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »
Probably shouldn't use that word again angryChinesemaniac.  I have no problem with it and have been known to use it from time to time but the female members of the forum might take offense to it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 11:16:52 AM »
Please be respectful to Dexter's spelling. He is from Israel and his first language is Hebrew and English is his second language. If only we could write Hebrew as well as his English!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 11:18:01 AM »
Yes sir! This country has really become a "cuntry". Thanks for pointing that out.
It's run by a [deleted] called George Bush. And two previous cunts Clinton and Bush senior.
And so far only the cunts are wining the primaries. All the good decent ones have been largely ignored.

You are very funny today dont you !?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 11:44:35 AM »
It's run by a [deleted] called George Bush. And two previous cunts Clinton and Bush senior.

You are very funny today dont you !?

I don't think he was trying to insult your spelling I think he was just being humorous Dexter.  ;)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 12:22:41 PM »
Yeah, I don't know what happened to you, AngryChineseManiac.

But you have become bar none the funniest poster on this forum.

Keep it up. I enjoy all your posts.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 12:25:17 PM »
Yeah, I don't know what happened to you, AngryChineseManiac.

But you have become bar none the funniest poster on this forum.

Keep it up. I enjoy all your posts.
I hate sarcasm  :-\

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 07:49:54 PM »
Please be respectful to Dexter's spelling. He is from Israel and his first language is Hebrew and English is his second language. If only we could write Hebrew as well as his English!
I agree JeffGuy
If only most of us could write in english as well as Dexter does...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 08:31:17 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
I think it is great when Hebrew speakers and writers try to write English.  They still do it better that many Americans!  I am not happy with the country situation.  Country music is too watered down... Oh not that country ;)
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »
I think it is great when Hebrew speakers and writers try to write English.  They still do it better that many Americans!  I am not happy with the country situation.  Country music is too watered down... Oh not that country ;)
Oh im changing this topic title !!

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 08:50:12 PM »
Hahaha

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »
I am not happy with the situation in Argentina. I strongly disapprove the Argentinian policy towards Israel. The Argentinian Govt. Should recognise Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish People and take its embassy there.
I also disagree with the Argentinian attitude against polygamy. I think it should be allowed because the Noahide Laws allow it

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 09:14:30 PM »
Hahaha
:P
Go to sleep ! its 4 AM !

I should I'm actually really tired.  But it's MUCH past your bedtime young man.   :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Raulmarrio welcome to the forum, thanks for your support of the right of the Jewish capital to be in Jerusalem.  I'm against polygamy though.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 09:16:24 PM »
Hahaha
:P
Go to sleep ! its 4 AM !

I should I'm actually really tired.  But it's MUCH past your bedtime young man.   :laugh: :laugh:

Yes mother  :o

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »
As a Gentile, I'd have to say no I'm not happy with the state of affairs, and I agree that a certain type of political correctness is not only slowly disintegrating the foundation of this country, but most (if not all) Western countries. I say "a certain type" because most people think it's okay these days to be virulently anti-American, anti-white, anti-Australian and anti-European (the native non-muslim Europeans I mean). The same people think it's terrible to insult a muslim or Islam. That's just wrong, backwards infact, and the media are not helping the situation.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: For the Gentiles here, are you happy with your state situation ?
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
America needs a lot of reconstruction to get her back on what the founding fathers had in mind.  And it can be done, it may take a lot of work but I believe in my heart there is still that section of America of those that do care.  Our governmen on the other hand are traitors.  Happy in some sense but not happy on a lot more.   We got the Islamopigs, we got the 3rd world invasion, we got leftists that are of no help whats so ever.  But there is a section of  America that is approchable to wake them up. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 10:36:45 PM »
The gun law situation in Australia is giving me a dose!

PS: Dexter's english is 10 times better than the average American Schvartza's and 50 times better than the english of some immigrants that have been in the USA for 30 years.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 10:23:21 PM »
Oh im changing this topic title !!

It wasn't to insult you.
It was to insult what this country has become!
I have no idea who you are, so I have no reason to insult you. Nor do I insult anyone on the forum.
I challenge anyone to find where I've ever insulted another member. Except flower-boy tonycali69. He's special. I like him.

I really think you should leave the misspelling, it's accurate.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 10:27:08 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 01:20:42 AM »
The goyim in Britain have never had it so good.  Literally, everyone has easy money available to them.  Everyone is treated more or less equally, there are ample opportunities to make one's complaints heard to the authorities, ample opportunities to get on to radio and TV and newspapers, in sum, ample opportunities for everyone.

The stolid culture of the 1950-70s has given way to a glorious multicultural melting pot where people are respected on the basis of how much money they have and how expensive their clothing is rather than the colour of their skin and which part of the country they happened to be born in.

Gentiles in Britain have never had it so good.

And they squirm around like maggots, savouring every last minute of it.