Author Topic: Great New Moderators: MasterWolf and Cosmokramer  (Read 4132 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Great New Moderators: MasterWolf and Cosmokramer
« on: July 03, 2007, 02:06:57 AM »
Two more very important appointments:

MasterWolf has agreed to become the new moderator of the subforum "Chaim's Special 2008 Elections Videos" in our YouTube section.

Most polls currently show Hillary Saddam Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama running AHEAD of the Republican candidates in next year's Presidential election. If Clinton or Obama is elected to the presidency next year, G-d forbid, the very survival of America, Israel and Western civilization will be placed in even greater jeopardy. Therefore, we will do whatever we can to convince Americans to vote against Clinton and Obama.

MasterWolf will be in charge of our election video campaign on YouTube.

The second new appointment is also vitally important - Cosmokramer has agreed to become the new moderator of the JTF Think Tank section. This is the place where we all come up with new ideas that can turn our organization into a mass movement to change history, G-d willing. Clearly, nothing could be more essential to our movement than innovative thinking on how to effectively advance our cause.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 02:10:23 AM by jsullivan »

Joe Schmo

Re: Great New Moderators: MasterWolf and Cosmokramer
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »
Congratulations, Masterwolf and Cosmokramer.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 02:28:35 AM »
Great...GOO Kramer!!!
Congratulations, Masterwolf  ;D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 03:36:22 AM »
B"H

YAY, Congrats!!!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 04:23:09 AM »
Thank you everybody

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 05:09:25 AM »
Congratulations
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 05:10:07 AM »
Congratulations guys!  The Chaim's Special 2008 Elections Videos, JTF Think Tank, and You Tube Coordination Center are all linked so I'll be looking forward to working with you when the time comes.   :)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 06:25:28 AM »
Congratulations!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 08:49:18 AM »
Congrats! I almost thought Z. Jabotinsky got kicked out.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 09:02:32 AM »

Why would you think that angryChinesemaniac?  Because of the thread I started on "Jews for Jesus"?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 11:19:16 AM »
WOW!!! GREAT CHOICES!!!

Talk about bringing in two strong members who have a solid head on their shoulders!

Congratulations MasterWolf and Cosmokramer! This is wonderful news and I am so delighted to hear this. This made my day.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »
Awesome choices.  Congratulations to Masterwolf and Cosmokramer!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 07:36:23 PM »

Why would you think that angryChinesemaniac?  Because of the thread I started on "Jews for Jesus"?

No sir.
I almost thought MW1 replaced you for the videos.
But he's an addition to you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »
Congratulations - well deserved appointments.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 07:45:15 PM »
This is great news!! Congratulation's MasterWolf1 and CosmoKramer. Both excellent choices.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »
Ty so much all and I am honored, and also ready to take JTF to a new level, a national movement indeed.  I made my email address in a way that I can send 1000s per day without spam bulk.  So I look forward to sending the videos out to sensable people.  LETS DO THIS ALL AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 11:01:32 PM »
What are your methods for acquiring these e-mail addresses, Masterwolf?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 11:50:49 PM »
What are your methods for acquiring these e-mail addresses, Masterwolf?

Well I been on YT in different groups beside our that follow on the same ideas as JTF, whether it is Israel, America, Islam, it can be about Affirmative Action or the Immigration issue.  Can be about 2008 campaign, and see what their videos are about and if it has that message of wanting to tackle these issues I may put in a JTF.ORG into the comments, I am talking to others through out the chat rooms and message boards. I am also thinking of getting Paltalk but the only thing about paltalk that bothers me a lot of the Muzzies also uses that.  I must of plugged Jimmy's video or any from his son on different boards.  I unfortunatly do not speak Hebrew, but for that evne though I do not understand it, I been going to various Jewish boards and just plugging the site or forums, either this one or the Hebrew one.  So there are several methods of accomplishing it.  Plus, I have David Ben Moshe's email address, also through him if I find the weekly videos first before he does I will send it to him and have him also distributing to those that he knows as well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 12:56:57 AM »
Posting on other forums or chat groups is another GREAT idea! Yes. We have had good results with this.

But on any emails that reference JTF, please see this thread:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=6428.msg54406#msg54406
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 01:42:06 AM »
Ty so much all and I am honored, and also ready to take JTF to a new level, a national movement indeed.  I made my email address in a way that I can send 1000s per day without spam bulk.  So I look forward to sending the videos out to sensable people.  LETS DO THIS ALL AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Amen!