Author Topic: "Shock" Photos of Netanyahu at U.N. from AP, Reuters  (Read 631 times)

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Shock" Photos of Netanyahu at U.N. from AP, Reuters
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 12:49:58 PM »
It is seriously evill to suggest by manipulated photos that Netanyahu acts like Adolf Nazi in front of the UN. I saw his speech and there was nothing like this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
It could be a hand sign but it's not what people think it is. The Roman salute is a form of honoring the sun/sun worship. A lot of world leaders do those kinds of signs. If Netanyahu was really a religious Jew he wouldn't ever consider giving up any ground in Israel. The U.N. is a very evil body and I don't think any decent nation should have anything to do with it.