Author Topic: Back for good  (Read 1489 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Back for good
« on: October 07, 2012, 02:22:21 AM »
I left the forum a few years back due to a phase of questioning my own religion and lacking of faith in the mean time i was expelled from school and was put on probation for a weapons charge. All my problems began the moment I abandoned god and I was on my own. In the midst of all this about a year ago I found my faith in god and returned to my religion as I was heading down the wrong path. I apologize for the manner in which I left the forum but I was not in the right state of mind. I have recently returned to religion and im proud to say I am more faithful than I ever have been before. Since my downward spiral I was able to finish out high school in another district and I am now attending college full time. But 1 thing has always been missing, a group of peers that have the same political beliefs and outlook on life that I have and that group are my friends here at JTF. I hope you all forgive me and give me the oppurtunity to reestablish myself in this amazing movement. I will put every stitch of energy I have into spreading the word of JTF and defeating Barrack Hussein Obama

Your old friend, P J C (ProJewCatholic)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Back for good
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:24:51 AM »
I left the forum a few years back due to a phase of questioning my own religion and lacking of faith in the mean time i was expelled from school and was put on probation for a weapons charge. All my problems began the moment I abandoned G-d and I was on my own. In the midst of all this about a year ago I found my faith in G-d and returned to my religion as I was heading down the wrong path. I apologize for the manner in which I left the forum but I was not in the right state of mind. I have recently returned to religion and im proud to say I am more faithful than I ever have been before. Since my downward spiral I was able to finish out high school in another district and I am now attending college full time. But 1 thing has always been missing, a group of peers that have the same political beliefs and outlook on life that I have and that group are my friends here at JTF. I hope you all forgive me and give me the oppurtunity to reestablish myself in this amazing movement. I will put every stitch of energy I have into spreading the word of JTF and defeating Barrack Hussein Obama

Oh wow... welcome back.  Stay the course.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 02:27:59 AM »
welcome back!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 02:35:01 AM »
בס''ד

Welcome home! We missed you!

We sure can use your help especially before the election.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 02:41:45 AM »
בס''ד

Welcome home! We missed you!

We sure can use your help especially before the election.
Thank You Chaim It feels great to be back and thank you for leaving the door open for my return I plan on starting up youtube programs next week and contributing immensely
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 03:19:21 AM »
Welcome back to JTF... Glad to hear you were able to make the recovery you described.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 03:39:53 AM »
I can relate to your story for many reasons. Most important thing I've learned from a similar situation is that you must be thankful for everything that happened in your life, and maybe you closed your eyes to G-d so you wouldn't take any of him for granted. In order to not fall back in a rut, make sure you prioritize your life in what you know to be a G-dly fashion.

Welcome back (even if you were here before me but wtv...)
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:57:25 AM »
Welcome back PJC. I'm glad that you turned around and saw the light and we are very glad to have you back in the fold.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 05:07:33 AM »
Welcome back..great to hear you left atheism and returned to your real way
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:39:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »
Never realized you were a bada**.  At least we have this bad** back on our side.  Welcome back
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 08:10:28 AM »
Welcome back, PJC. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 08:43:30 AM »
Welcome back PJC! Sounds like you've really grown up and so very proud of you! Have missed you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »
Good to have you back.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 10:26:38 AM »
Welcome back.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2012, 10:45:48 AM »
Concentrate on your college studies, that's the most important thing  for you right now. You want to do the best you can, so you can get a good jump start in life.   You only get one shot in life sometimes, take advantage of your situation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 10:47:59 AM »
I left the forum a few years back due to a phase of questioning my own religion and lacking of faith in the mean time i was expelled from school and was put on probation for a weapons charge. All my problems began the moment I abandoned G-d and I was on my own. In the midst of all this about a year ago I found my faith in G-d and returned to my religion as I was heading down the wrong path. I apologize for the manner in which I left the forum but I was not in the right state of mind. I have recently returned to religion and im proud to say I am more faithful than I ever have been before. Since my downward spiral I was able to finish out high school in another district and I am now attending college full time. But 1 thing has always been missing, a group of peers that have the same political beliefs and outlook on life that I have and that group are my friends here at JTF. I hope you all forgive me and give me the oppurtunity to reestablish myself in this amazing movement. I will put every stitch of energy I have into spreading the word of JTF and defeating Barrack Hussein Obama

Welcome back PJC. I was praying that you'd come back to God. That you want to come back to the forum as well is a double blessing. I'm glad you can be here with us to join our struggle in this most important time.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 01:22:13 PM »
Thank you all im glad I wasnt forgotten and it feels great to be back.....lets get to work

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »
Glad you gave up islam.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »
Glad you gave up islam.
I never followed that filth? Id die 1000 times before that

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »
Mazel Tov to your 'teshuva'... May you find the truth you are seeking. Certainly JTF will help keep you on the right path.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »
Concentrate on your college studies, that's the most important thing  for you right now. You want to do the best you can, so you can get a good jump start in life.   You only get one shot in life sometimes, take advantage of your situation.

mmmmhmmmm