Author Topic: U.K to keep watch on moslem doctors  (Read 2221 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
U.K to keep watch on moslem doctors
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:50:51 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070704/ap_on_re_eu/britain_terrorism 

Meanwhile, a senior British cleric working in Baghdad said Wednesday that he met with a suspected al-Qaida leader in Jordan in April who warned of several British attacks and issued a cryptic warning.

"It was so awful that, in my update for the day, I wrote that I have met with the devil today," White told British Broadcasting Corp. radio. "At one moment in the meeting he said, 'Those who cure you are going to kill you.'"

White — who runs Baghdad's only Anglican parish and has been involved in several hostage negotiations in Iraq — said he did not understand the threat's significance at the time. Although he said he passed the general threat warning on to Britain's Foreign Office, White said he did not mention the comment, who could be interpreted as hinting at the involvement of doctors.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:53:13 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: U.K to keep watch on moslem doctors
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »
One of the suspects on the list had posted a comment on an Internet chat room condemning cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad published last year in Danish newspapers, The Evening Standard reported, citing unidentified intelligence sources.

You know, I am sure that this board is also being read by different agencies. I wouldn't be surprised if they've cracked the code and know the identities of all the posters.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
This forum does'nt interest them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 12:08:33 PM »
This forum does'nt interest them

Oh, I don't know... I think they are scared of Chaim and want to keep tabs on him.