Author Topic: ANTI-SEMITES HAVE DOO DOO FOR BRAINS  (Read 3376 times)

Offline TRUTH SEEKER

• New JTFer
ANTI-SEMITES HAVE DOO DOO FOR BRAINS
« on: July 04, 2007, 02:36:16 PM »
I'm an ugly homosexual with AIDS like arafat and hitler were.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 07:27:43 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: ANTI-SEMITES HAVE DOO DOO FOR BRAINS
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »
Somebody please ban this person.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 03:21:22 PM »
I don't understand what any of this is about?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 03:27:11 PM »
"I think some were shocked at their own history and came face to face with their own racism!!"

"CLOSER INSPECTION OF THE NAME: ASHKENAZI JEWS- NOT REALLY JEWISH -THEY ARE SUPPOED TO BE FROM UP THERE AROUND THE BALTIC - SLAVIC REGION - I PREVSIOUSLY READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER WORLD WAR II GERMANS QUIETLY SET UP ABOUT 300 COMPANIES WORLD WIDE - GERMANY HAS GREAT WEALTH ACCUMULATION - ROTHSCHILD - ILLUMINATI HAS A WAY OF HIDING THINGS IN PLAIN VIEW."

This guy is a Nazi.  He is probably from StørmFrønt.  He's saying that Ashkenazi Jews aren't actually Jews and are from another area and just converted.  This is a typical Neo-Nazi anti-Semitic belief, that Jews are faking to have a connection to Israel and that there is no connection with ancient Israelites and modern day Jews.  Some of them like the Christian Identity Nazis believe that they are the actual children of Israel and the modern day Jews are fraudulent fakers who are using their "supposed" Jewish history to their own advantage.  THIS GUY IS A NAZI BAN HIM
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 03:33:36 PM »
Please do.

I think things like this are extremely ridiculous! How can a nazi be related to bnai isr'ael.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »
I would ban him if I could, we'll have to wait for Jeffguy Jimmy or Yacov.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 03:44:23 PM »
Nazis love us now dont they> ::)

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »
Hello friends,

I have banned Truth Seeker as a result of not adhering to the warnings issued last week.

Kindest regards,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

ftf

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 03:45:27 PM »
I'd forgotten that you (USC) were an admin now as well, thanks very much.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »
It was babel to me anyhow
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »
Thank You Christopher and Torah Zionist. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »
he sounds like a neuturei karta

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 07:04:34 PM »
Re:  TRUTHSEEKER

OF COURSE!

TRUTHSEEKER IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, A NAZI.

HERE'S WHERE HE BORROWED HIS MEMBER ID FROM:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/ 

In addition to that, the link above is affiliated with one of the world's foremost Holocaust Deniers ("Historical Revisionists"), the Canadian Nazi Henry Makow, PhD.

His website is [url][http://www.savethemales.ca/url]

All of these Nazi frauds make their living as "Professional Jew-Haters".

If JTF moderators want to know who and what are Nazis, then they should familiarize themselves with Nazi propaganda at its source.

Reading their filth and lies, is a disgusting and sickening thing for decent people to do, yet the old saying "Know Thy Enemy" rings true if you want to fight for and defend the Jewish People and Israel.

p.s.-- I found a post on Nazi Henry Makow's site, praising one of his absurdly false articles, signed on by one Erika; the poster Erika claiming to be an educator & mother, etc., and thanking the Nazi for "printing G-d's truth" or some such drivel.

I sure hope that there is no relation to the member on this forum with the same name.  If indeed the posters are one and the same, she should immediately renounce here her poor judgement and her gullibility for believing the deceitful but well-written lies of Dr. Makow.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 07:10:54 PM »
ATTN:  MODS

PLEASE REMOVE THE LONG NAZI PROPAGANDA POST LEFT BY THE FILTHY NAZI BASTARD "TRUTHSEEKER".

WHAT'S THE POINT OF BANNING HIM,
IF YOU ALSO DON'T REMOVE HIS PAGES OF NAZI PROPAGANDA?

signed,
MassuhDGoodName

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 07:16:08 PM »
I didn't remove it because I thought we should leave it up so people can see the type of filth that Nazis post.  Like you said, know thy enemy.  I just wanted to clarify something.  I'm a moderator, do I have jurisdiction to remove posts in all sections if I see something that's blatantly out of line or would I be stepping onto the domain of Lisa?