Author Topic: ABSURD! Detroit Woman Forced to Share Home w/ Squatter – VIDEO (Say Nice Things  (Read 2923 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Another reason why the Detroit city government is screwed up.  BTW, I think a stand you ground law would be a good idea for Detroit actually:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/55125/incredible-detroit-woman-forced-to-share-home-w-squatter-video-say-nice-things-about-detroit/
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's Obama after the election. Praise G-d.

Sure is buddy and that's the reason it's very important to work hard to get him out this election season.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, maybe the home owner will even stop being a libtard after that affirmative action ordeal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, maybe the home owner will even stop being a libtard after that affirmative action ordeal.

I would sure hope so.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Sure is buddy and that's the reason it's very important to work hard to get him out this election season.

Right on. We need all the help we can get to defeat him in the three weeks.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Thomas Fish

• New JTFer
This may sound crazy, but the Dems have some dirty tricks up their sleeves.  I bet there will be some sort of October surprise.  Dick Morris thinks it might have something to do with the Iran sanctions.  Hopefully the GOP will be on their toes to counteract it.