Author Topic: Al Gore's Son Arrested for Speeding and Multiple Drug Possession Charges  (Read 4894 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
This is how liberals are raising their kids all over the United States.  To be law-breaking dope fiends...  Happy 4th of July Gore Jr.   :laugh: :laugh:

NYTIMES

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/04/washington/05cnd-gore.html?hp

Al Gore’s 24-year-old son was arrested and jailed in Southern California this morning.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 miles an hour on the San Diego Freeway near the Crown Valley exit in Laguna Hills when he was pulled over by an Orange County sheriff’s deputy at about 2:15 this morning, a sheriff’s department spokesman, Jim Amormino, said.

The deputy smelled marijuana and searched the car, Mr. Amormino said. In the search, the deputy found less than an ounce of marijuana and a clutch of prescription pills that included the narcotic Vicodin, addictive sleep and anxiety aids Valium, Xanax and Soma, and the amphetamine Adderall, which is approved to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder but is also a powerful stimulant.

“He doesn’t have a prescription for any of these pills, and that’s what makes it illegal,” said Mr. Amormino.

More than 10 hours after his arrest on drug charges, the younger Gore remained in a Southern California jail because no one had showed up to post his $20,000 bail.

Mike Feldman, a Gore family spokesman, said that the former vice president was “in transit and unavailable.” The elder Gore was in Britain on Tuesday and is scheduled to appear in New York City on Thursday to promote “Live Earth,” a series of concerts being held around the world on Saturday to raise awareness about environmental issues.

The police impounded the younger Mr. Gore’s car and took him to jail in Santa Ana. He faces four drug charges and was cited for speeding, Mr. Amormino said.

If no one shows up to post bail, Mr. Gore must await arraignment in court, which would occur no earlier than Thursday afternoon and could be delayed until Friday, Mr. Amormino said.

Mr. Amormino said that it “seemed unusual” that no one had bailed out the younger Mr. Gore. The sheriff’s department accepts personal checks and credit cards.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
"Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius"

At least he was breaking the law in a politically correct way!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Yeah I thought that was funny too.  He is an addict, dope smoker, pill popper and drives at speeds that constitute reckless driving but at least he's harming the environment less while he's doing it so it's OK.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Has he been nominated for a Nobel Prize yet?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I think this will effect Gore's Campaign in a negative way. Thank G-d !
Al Gore is such a disgusting pig and a hypocite I think there might be more in store, so stay tuned...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Al Gore has a campaign?  I wasn't aware of that.  His son looks like a fat loser.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, he has a big event coming up this month about 'An Inconvenient Truth' which seems fitting. ;D
It's his campaign to make people more aware about what hazards exist within our environment and how we should live more eco-friendly lives. He is an exemplary figure, right!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
One big hazard to our environment is his druggie son driving at reckless speeds - I bet he hates that Inconvenient Truth  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
One big hazard to our environment is his druggie son driving at reckless speeds - I bet he hates that Inconvenient Truth 

Good one Bullcat!  That sounds like one of those pithy one-liners they would make on E! News or something. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm not sure why I hate Al Gore so much...yet there are good reasons...but I don't need a reason because just the sight of him makes me sick.  ;)

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer

Not only that, but he was driving it at 100 miles an hour! Doesn't he know that's BAD for greenhouse gas emissions and fuel economy? It's not green! HAHAHA!  :D  ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The entire Gore family is filled with Whackies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
The only green he cares about is the one in his piggy bank.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
The entire Gore family is filled with Whackies.
That is true.

Joe Schmo

Looks like the guitarist from pink floyd.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer

Not only that, but he was driving it at 100 miles an hour! Doesn't he know that's BAD for greenhouse gas emissions and fuel economy? It's not green! HAHAHA!  :D  ;D
What's the big fuss he was breaking the law in an environmental friendly way, he was driving a Toyota Prius hybrid with 60 / 51 MPG, so even with him speeding he was saving more gas then anyone else on the road.
This is the liberal Gore family we have to put a spin on it to make it correct.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
 JohnsonBrown SpinDoctor!  
That would look nice carved in your log.  ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Ironic, tonight they had South Park with Al Gore as the cry baby lonely guy with no friends.  And everyone felt bad cause he was pathetically sad, whining and pathetic.. Like the real Al Bore.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Joe Schmo

Ironic, tonight they had South Park with Al Gore as the cry baby lonely guy with no friends.  And everyone felt bad cause he was pathetically sad, whining and pathetic.. Like the real Al Bore.

Worst South Park ever.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
JohnsonBrown SpinDoctor! 
That would look nice carved in your log.  ;)
Don't give these young darkies any ideas to vandalize my log, I have a hard enough time keeping them from setting it on fire.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If you look up Al Bore's family tree,, 2 dogs are using it.  :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
JohnsonBrown SpinDoctor! 
That would look nice carved in your log.  ;)
Don't give these young darkies any ideas to vandalize my log, I have a hard enough time keeping them from setting it on fire.
Have you considered GPS/microchipping your log?
The guy who recently had his valuable violin lifted and returned in the subway said he was!