Author Topic: Why Do These Debates Matter?  (Read 383 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why Do These Debates Matter?
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:04:23 AM »
Jackie has some points there:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why Do These Debates Matter?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:23:40 AM »
Incredibly great timing.... This afternoon my Rabbi called to invite me to a Jewish Comedy show this Sunday.... During the conversation I mentioned that I love Jackie Mason... Now he has a new video, such nachas...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »
I also agree with Jackie that it was 100% Meshuganah to accept debates where the moderators are deep in the obama camp. It was known beforehand that these left-wing monkeys would be the moderator. Why didn't the Romney camp demand that at least 1 of them had a conservative for the moderator? Is Meshuganah too lenient of a description?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »
 :dance:

Jackie makes some interesting points in this video in which he explains how these debates
 should be conducted and basically, he's right.