Author Topic: <<<JTF VIDEO TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SHARE FOR 07/05/07>>>  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
<<<JTF VIDEO TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SHARE FOR 07/05/07>>>
« on: July 05, 2007, 11:01:49 AM »
I hope all the Americans here enjoyed their 4th of July.

Let's add some more comments and ratings for this one.  If you've already rated and commented it, sign up for another youtube account and rate and comment it again, all those Obama lovers on YouTube need to see this one.

Barack Hussein Obama and his Racist "Church"

Thanks Guys and Gals
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: <<<JTF VIDEO TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SHARE FOR 07/05/07>>>
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »
If you view a video more than once does it count?
I noticed that after I view a video it doesn't appear as a view once I go back to it... is there a delay or what?
                                                            just FYI, Thanks

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
Either there's a really long delay or Youtube doesn't count a second viewing by the same person.  It's hard to say. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 12:15:28 PM »
You can view them more then once, add comments more then once and rate more then once within a different time frame though. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 12:25:58 PM »
Voting for this monster would be an OBAMINATION.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 12:36:20 PM »
You can view them more then once, add comments more then once and rate more then once within a different time frame though. 

Yes I come back a few days later and add new comments and ratings with TWO accounts.  If we all did this it would boost the ratings and comments tremendously.

If you say that multiple views from the same person count in a different time frame, what I'm going to do is when I'm not using the computer I'm going to lower the volume on YOUTUBE, click on like 20 videos to watch all in the same browser in different tabs and then just let them all run when I'm away from the computer.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:51:01 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 12:17:58 AM »
That's a great idea !
That's exactly what I was doing before... however I was concerned if it had any use since I didn't notice a change in the views. Let's get to it! I think others might want in one this ACTION, it will help out for sure.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 02:36:54 AM »
In my opinion, the most important thing that we can do is comment. Comments definitely boost our position in the youtube search engine.