Author Topic: Wishing Chaim and all JTFers to be sealed for a good year.  (Read 4478 times)

adam613

Wishing Chaim and all JTFers to be sealed for a good year.
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:58:13 PM »
That is the english for Gmar Chatima Tova I believe to be sealed for a good year. Anyway, I esepcially hope that Chaim Ben Pesach can be blessed by g-d (and some women who appreciates the tremendous sacrifices he has made) that he could get married and have children for the extreme sacrifices he has made for soviet Jewry.

Adam Klein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Wishing Chaim and all JTFers to be sealed for a good year.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 01:18:42 PM »
That is the english for Gmar Chatima Tova I believe to be sealed for a good year. Anyway, I esepcially hope that Chaim Ben Pesach can be blessed by g-d (and some women who appreciates the tremendous sacrifices he has made) that he could get married and have children for the extreme sacrifices he has made for soviet Jewry.

Adam Klein

May G-d bless Chaim be Pesach with a beautiful new family.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim