Author Topic: VIDEO about bali bombing and Islam  (Read 1645 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: VIDEO about bali bombing and Islam
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 12:31:07 AM »
The 200+ murdered are just a small number in the ever growing casualty list of muslim inspired murder unfortunately. The Australian people forgot about Bali merely a few days after it happened, most of them would rather concern themselves with their stupid australian rules football and their pubs and nightclubs whilst their country is eroding from within. They will fight, but only when it is too late I'm afraid.
We also have an Aussie victim of the London bombings that has just made a video denouncing our Prime Minister for joining the coalition in Iraq (which is a debacle), blaming the Iraq war for muslim terror. Bali came a year before the Iraq war began! It is a shame that this ugly ape wasn't killed in those blasts in London.
Any Australian holidaying in Indonesia is a traitor to this country after the "punishments" they gave to those who planned the Bali bombings, whilst throwing our (admittedly retarted) Schapelle Corby types in their jails for 20 years. Indonesia is a festering cesspool.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »
The 200+ murdered are just a small number in the ever growing casualty list of muslim inspired murder unfortunately. The Australian people forgot about Bali merely a few days after it happened, most of them would rather concern themselves with their stupid australian rules football and their pubs and nightclubs whilst their country is eroding from within. They will fight, but only when it is too late I'm afraid.
We also have an Aussie victim of the London bombings that has just made a video denouncing our Prime Minister for joining the coalition in Iraq (which is a debacle), blaming the Iraq war for muslim terror. Bali came a year before the Iraq war began! It is a shame that this ugly ape wasn't killed in those blasts in London.
Any Australian holidaying in Indonesia is a traitor to this country after the "punishments" they gave to those who planned the Bali bombings, whilst throwing our (admittedly retarted) Schapelle Corby types in their jails for 20 years. Indonesia is a festering cesspool.

I agree. Any Aussie who goes anywhere near that muslim stink-hole (Indonesia) after 2 bombings and the number they did on Chapelle Corby is a zombie.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 12:44:36 AM »
I do feel sorry for the Balinese however who are mostly Hindu. Tourism is their main source of income so it is a double edged sword. They should have their own country like the East Timorese.